It runs the Qualcomm SnapDragon 800
clocked in at 2.3ghz!
get your facts right gsm
just got the new M8 eye ( grey ) and road tested it, following are the co's and prons based on 1 week experience :
1. Amazing Screen Quality ( even in the brightest daylight )
2. Awesome Sound ( runs dual JBL Speakers with perfect clarity - I am amazed with the bass and clarity of this little wonder)
3. No Hanging or lagging issues ( played follwing games with no lags even when played online/multiplayer : Godfire, Asphalt 8, Anomoly 3, Brothers in Arms, Contract Killer, Six Guns etc )
4. HTC Sense is an awesome UI, so easy to handle and remember ( they have designed widgets in the smartest way I have ever seen with power widgets and connectivity widgets grouped differently on the panel )
5. Perfect Body design ( This beast is designed in a very sleeky way, you won't feel it thick and uncomfortable even with the back-cover )
6. Connectivity - I was previously using a sony Z2 which gave hell of network issues on 3G specially when hot, this one with the same SIM gives better network connectivity
1. No NFC
2. No lollipop update yet
Does anyone have a gold version of HTC One M8 Eye. Please let me know if the front is gold coloured same as original M8,or black? If possible please send a snap at email@example.com. Thanks a lot.
This problem (keyboard and screen flickering) also happened to my new smartphone. I sent it out for assistance.
whenever i use keyboard i see sometimes screen flickers on the keyboard area, is this a software issue or hardware??
Great Device faced no problems loved the fluidity but just curious about when would lollipop update be available for it??????
I don't think the device heats up after listening to few songs but gets little warm when you play games using the data and this happens with most of the smartphones. HTC one m8 eye is a fabulous device .It's fast ,smooth and it never lags.This is the best smartphone upto 35k .
HTC has just started off the Lollipop updates for M8.
Should take a few more months for M8 Eye.
Feedback from M8 users, who have upgraded to the 5.0 update, suggest that its worth to wait fro the official update from HTC for M8 Eye.
Does anybody faced any heating issues with m8 eye?? I'm using this phone since1 week and it gets warm real quick just after listening to 5-6 songs. Moreover i noticed that my screen blinks when i use keyboard, is this a software bug??
Guys anyone installed any lolipop rom? any idea about the official update?
Cellular, 06 Feb 2015HTC One M8(Eye) or the Apple iPhone 5S?? Which one is better??go for s5
amit, 30 Jan 2015Hi guys I m confused between HTC one e8 vs HTC one m8 eyeIt is the best phone of all.do not ever get confused go for HTC.awesome performance,camera,durability,design
Can anyone suggest me which one will be better - htc one(m8)or htc one(m8 eye), specially if we consider about processor,ram,camera and other special facilities?
I have got 100gb cloud storage !
and the phone is awesome 😍 camera is also good but the front camera is not much wide :( but overall phone is awesome.