malik, 07 Mar 2015I played amazing brick an 8 mb game and it hangs but real racing a 500 mb runs fine, can anyon... moreThe fault is on amazing brick game and not on the phone. You can play even 2 gb game with this phone without hanging, if the game is good.
VK, 07 Jan 2015I am using this phone from past one month...only one word awesome.. battery life is good i m ... morewhat will battery remains with heavy usage of playing games above 500mb to 2gb ? for 2 hours
I played amazing brick an 8 mb game and it hangs but real racing a 500 mb runs fine, can anyone tell why???
Shantanu, 02 Mar 2015just got the new M8 eye ( grey ) and road tested it, following are the co's and prons based on... moreHey Shantanu.. Is the front look of your htc one m8 eye same as the original M8?
It runs the Qualcomm SnapDragon 800
clocked in at 2.3ghz!
get your facts right gsm
just got the new M8 eye ( grey ) and road tested it, following are the co's and prons based on 1 week experience :
1. Amazing Screen Quality ( even in the brightest daylight )
2. Awesome Sound ( runs dual JBL Speakers with perfect clarity - I am amazed with the bass and clarity of this little wonder)
3. No Hanging or lagging issues ( played follwing games with no lags even when played online/multiplayer : Godfire, Asphalt 8, Anomoly 3, Brothers in Arms, Contract Killer, Six Guns etc )
4. HTC Sense is an awesome UI, so easy to handle and remember ( they have designed widgets in the smartest way I have ever seen with power widgets and connectivity widgets grouped differently on the panel )
5. Perfect Body design ( This beast is designed in a very sleeky way, you won't feel it thick and uncomfortable even with the back-cover )
6. Connectivity - I was previously using a sony Z2 which gave hell of network issues on 3G specially when hot, this one with the same SIM gives better network connectivity
1. No NFC
2. No lollipop update yet
Does anyone have a gold version of HTC One M8 Eye. Please let me know if the front is gold coloured same as original M8,or black? If possible please send a snap at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks a lot.
This problem (keyboard and screen flickering) also happened to my new smartphone. I sent it out for assistance.
whenever i use keyboard i see sometimes screen flickers on the keyboard area, is this a software issue or hardware??
Great Device faced no problems loved the fluidity but just curious about when would lollipop update be available for it??????
I don't think the device heats up after listening to few songs but gets little warm when you play games using the data and this happens with most of the smartphones. HTC one m8 eye is a fabulous device .It's fast ,smooth and it never lags.This is the best smartphone upto 35k .
HTC has just started off the Lollipop updates for M8.
Should take a few more months for M8 Eye.
Feedback from M8 users, who have upgraded to the 5.0 update, suggest that its worth to wait fro the official update from HTC for M8 Eye.
Does anybody faced any heating issues with m8 eye?? I'm using this phone since1 week and it gets warm real quick just after listening to 5-6 songs. Moreover i noticed that my screen blinks when i use keyboard, is this a software bug??
Guys anyone installed any lolipop rom? any idea about the official update?