sk, 07 Aug 20141. Disable fast boot in settings/battery
2. Shut down the device
3. Power up by holding powe... moreIn Step I find Recovery in option 2 Not restore,
When I select Recovery the triangle with ! symbol comes and when pressing power and vol up briefly phone restart normally nothing happening as u mentioned
Gauthi, 25 Jul 2014Hello after updating to 5.17.720.3 it battery life is soo poor compared to previous so please ... more1. Disable fast boot in settings/battery
2. Shut down the device
3. Power up by holding power button and volume - button untill you see a white screen with 3 androind figures
4. With wolume buttons scroll down to restore system (i believe it is the 2. Option) and select it by pressing the power button
5. A screen with a phone and a ! Mark should appear after a while. When it does briefly press the power and volume up button at the same time until the screwn changes
6. Select wipe cache (last selection) with volume buttons and select it with the power button
7. After that select reboot system and that is it
It takes about 5 minutes and it fixed my issuses with decreased sound and battery life. The htc support operator said it has something to do with leftower files from the updating process.
Hope this helps
Anonymous, 05 Aug 2014I really wonder how many reviews are contrived. This is a brilliant phone. Just remember that ... morehow to turn off..like i intend to use second sim for incoming calls.can i turn off for outgoing only
how does the battery perform? I am on the phone for 2-3 hours a day (sometimes 4) because of my work but I don't want to charge during the day.
I really wonder how many reviews are contrived. This is a brilliant phone. Just remember that if it's running two sims its like running two phones from one battery! Turn off the second SIM when you don't need it! Fabulous device!
zorius, 04 Aug 2014would u advice it ? :)if u r looking for dual sim and if battery life is not your bother u can go ahead
hai i need bought new mobile can i go to htc one plz reply and suggies me plzzz
i have purchase a mobile htc one dual sim on dated april 2014 but automatically my phone is dead in July 2014.
I have given this phone in htc service centre laxmi nagar district center on dated 19-07-2014.
After one weak i have received a call he said my phone repair cost of amt of Rs 18000/-
? This phone is not under guarantee /wuarenty wy pay this amt.
Sanju, 30 Jul 2014Worst Phone. Using since last 2 months and finally the phone is in service center due to poor... moresame here..poor battery life ..updated to 4.4.thankfully bought a second hand piece..
i'm ussing dis phn frm last 8 months... but now dr is a problem with my camera. its detecting some kind if pink sheds while shooting.... what should i do??? help me out pls...
Jo, 30 Jul 2014No it doesnt. I have brought an HTC one dual sim with 4.2.2 and Sense 6Sense 6 is a release for 4.4.2 Kitkat only. Look better ;-)
I need to know if HTC ONE dual sim supports 3G in Malaysia and if yes how to activate it with maxis
Using since last 2 months and finally the phone is in service center due to poor/ very poor battery backup.
1) Too heavy
2) Extremely poor battery. Fully charge at 10.00am and gets drained by 3.00pm. Battery tests shows battery is OK. Usage only voice calls by CDMA sim and rare usage of whatsapp and yahoo mail.
So guys if you have charger with power or power bank then only buy this otherwise you are going to lose your 37K.
Hi guys can anyone pls help me on how to update htc one dual sim 802w because there is no any option for software update
Any user of HTC Sense 6 on M7 Dual Sim,
plz tell that Does Sense 6 creates Home and Back touch keys onscreen or Not..?
Bcoz i think it will decrease the available Screen size on M7 that is already smaller than M8..
and Also these keys are Not needed onscreen as they are already available..!
So Plz clear if they are Not available on screen, that will be good definitely....
waiting any reply