Atif , 08 Jun 2015In India 32gb is seen today in Mumbai.. Pls user of this mobile tell me how's the battery.. The phone comes with awesome features....realy frndz the phone in one of the greatest phone in mid range......20mp back & also front facing 13mp camera......when u capture a selfie after that u will feel waooooo feel automatically came......Is also has 3gb ram 32gb internal & expandale up to 2 TB plus 64 bit 2ghz possessor......U can take this.....
AnonD-350125, 07 Jun 2015will you please tell me about the gaming performance of this device.
especially high end game... moreHi,
Gaming is on par with all the flagships.
I have played games for over 2 hours at a stretch, and the heating was average.
also, as it has a 64 bit processor, after using the updated Antutu benchmark made for 64 bit processors, i scored 51000 on it.
shabz, 09 Jun 2015Guys,there is a confusion in gsmarena news about e9.they says e9 comes with 13 mp main camara ... moreThe Rear camera (main camera is 20 Megapixel)
The Front camera ( secondary) is available in some markets in 13 Megapixel and some markets in 4 Ultrapixel.
I wanted the 13 MP but i could only get the 4 Ultrapixel unit here in UAE.
Guys,there is a confusion in gsmarena news about e9.they says e9 comes with 13 mp main camara and 4up secndry.in other websites e9 specs is 20mp main camera and 13mp secndry.anyone please clarify this what is exactly e9 is
Guy's pls suggest me I wanna buy htc ep plus ..is it good ? And I am in KSA is it available here or not
Gurijala, 08 Jun 2015Can any1 tell me if its got 16GB or 32GB internal memory in the model available in India ?In India 32gb is seen today in Mumbai.. Pls user of this mobile tell me how's the battery..
Gurijala, 08 Jun 2015Can any1 tell me if its got 16GB or 32GB internal memory in the model available in India ?32GB
Can any1 tell me if its got 16GB or 32GB internal memory in the model available in India ?
AnonD-5129, 07 Jun 2015I have had this phone for a week now.
i bought it for the 13 MP front facing camera, but was ... morewill you please tell me about the gaming performance of this device.
especially high end games.
I have had this phone for a week now.
i bought it for the 13 MP front facing camera, but was surprised to find my unit with a 4 Ultra pixel camera on the front. (and no, it is not the M9+. it is very much the Ep+ dual sim with 4G lte (only 2G on second sim)
Anyway, I will write my experience down for people to judge if they want to buy this.
1. Screen : the 2K display is really good to look at, and can compare with the display of most other flagships right now.
2. Dual Sim connectivity : Works without any issues or lags or periods of either sim not being reachable.
3. Expandable storage : i have a 64 GB micro Sd that works fine. I also have a 64 GB USB 3.0 Flash with OTG on the other end. that seems to work fine too.
4. Camera : Rear Camera : Daylight photos are good and colors are good and punchy. but some grains are definitely visible when we zoom in.
5. POWER : No lags in any task whatsoever. the chipset is really good. scores more than my FLEX 2 on Antutu ( i got 43600) and that one is just 1080p. Does not heat up too much unless i am downloading lots of stuff and using extended GPS. still the heat is in check.
6. Battery life : the sense UI 7 is not a resource hog and the battery life is easily enough for a full day with 4G data, email sync every 5 minutes and occasional gaming and downloads in place.
7. Speaker : i find the Speaker just OK. Nothing to feel too excited about. i would have wanted it to be a little louder.
8. Front Camera : would have preferred the front facing 13 MP camera instead of the Ultrapixel one.
9. User interface : i am amazed to see how htc has finally evolved. I have always been a Samsung and LG UX fan, but with the new Sense 7.0, they have introduced themes, icons etc. and it works better than any aftermarket launcher. there is nothing out there that can beat this interface at this moment. ( i have a flex 2, note 4 and the S6) none of the interfaces is as customizable as this one ( i even have the Iron man theme that was supposed to be on the S6, on my E9+ )
AnonD-395799, 01 Jun 2015Yes one more thing, this phone ui, theams are far more fancier then Samsung or Sony or any oth... moreHey , does E9+ has ultra power saving mode...?
If yes then does it performs...?
HTC E9+ is awesome phone in this price range,camera,battery,faster multitasking,main thing is that it's has 5.5" but too lightweight and good griping for use,very good selfi phone,Very good Handset without any doubt.
I have been waiting for this kind of model since One Max. Though a notch down from M9, it's still a has pretty good spec. When HTC are going to launch in Malaysia?
AnonD-350125, 05 Jun 2015in india it cost 36k (us $600) with 16 gig internal and 4 ultra pixels camera I think 32GB rom
Htc embeded battery must be use higher battery mAh if you are in outing ypu cannot bring charger the 2800mAh battery of htc it will not last the whole day,compare to huawei mate 7 battery over 4000mAh battery can use two daysm
in india it cost 36k (us $600)
with 16 gig internal and 4 ultra pixels camera