Anonymous, 16 Oct 2018I just bought the m9 plus refurbish beautifull phone But still lollipop on a 2015 premium d... morelg v20 is doing the very same thing...boo hisssss...bad attitude hoing on in this industry...i say no...no to purchasing anything like it that upgrades are squashed by the manufacturer....geee moneee...let their thinking go the way of hi££@Г¥°°°and those that think like them(1 having a 10' high wall so illegals cannot get in...mmmmm)
My HTC One M9 won't update from Android version: 5.0.2 to 6.0
Once the download is complete and starts installing once it gets to 25 %, then stops and shows a red triangle with an exclamation point.
After a while it reboots, but is still with the old software.
I'm getting real tired of this! I have searched the web for answers, and I see that many has got this issue, but none knows how to fix it. I will appreciate any support to fix this issue.
It's what the HTC One M9 should have been. HTC should have just released this phone.
I found in my phone screen
HTC download mode
Please help me
kindly assist my phone is not responding it vibrate only and only system voice control operate.help me please
I just bought the m9 plus refurbish beautifull phone
But still lollipop on a 2015 premium device ?
Its a shame and i feel disrespected
I have a problem that the back camera option is missing from the camera app also from every app can use it and the flashlight is not working and give error message.
Please can any one help on this
jazhicks, 02 Jun 2017can any one tell me how to stop google ads its irritating me Its a very good phone for who like to play music and take selfies but in gaming its not bad its becoming hot fast and battery drains
Anonymous, 16 Jun 2017M9 plus is a really good phone. The back camera has a really good resolution bt still doesnt f... moreAfter upgrading andriod version (now 6) I can't switch back camera to front camera. Can you give me any suggestion?
AnonD-688063, 29 Jul 2017I can't agree with your statement.I have been using htc m9+ for 1.5 years,quitly satisfactory ... moreafter upgrading the Android version (now 6) I can't find the switch from back camera to front camera. Can you help me?
Saif, 09 Oct 2017htc m9 plus is very good mobile. I use this phone one year. In this time My mobiles power butt... moreNo need to use power button. Just on the screen off button option in personalise settiing to off the screen and use fingerprint sensor to unlock..
After using the HTC one M9 Plus for a while, I am sharing my experiences:
- Very elegant design, very balanced and very nice and comfortable in the hand.
- Very good display resolution and touch response.
- Still on Android Marshmallow, after 3 updates (32 MB to prepare the transition from android 5 to android 6, then 1.6 GB of android 6 and then 550 MB for optimization)
- the processor (Octacore MT) is OKaish for the price, but I think SD 625 or 650 were better choices.
- The speakers are very good for a phone in 2015 (not 2017 or 2018), some other phones with similar price range may have the same quality from a single speaker.
- The camera is OK, you can get pretty photoes, just be shore of non shaky hands and proper exposure. some photos needs 2-3 shots to get the proper exposure. in other words if you shot the same seen twice with slight change in the angel, the exposure can improve or becomes worse. all in all, I am happy the camera. There are plenty of capabilities and tweaks after taking a photo that is not present in most of the other smartphone, like the poke effect, blurring the back ground, making video from still photo, the very easy share and much more.
- The heating is not a major issue by itself, but the decreased battery life with the heating is the problem.
- By mentioning the battery life, It is completely unpredictable. most of the time it is OK, but if intense game or, sometime, even browsing the web will drain the battery in 3-4 hours and you need to recharge.
Finally, I am happy with the phone, and its responsiveness. Sense UI is pretty good for me and the price was very good too (200 $).
Tim, 25 Dec 2017So can u please help me find a better htc m9+, I have m9 but I want to upgrade to m9+, I need ... moreHey mate, if I were you, I wouldn't go for the HTC M9+ model specifically. After having the phone for two years, it does start to break down and the battery life is just meh.
Plus if you do anything that requires quite a bit of the processing power, the phone heats up like crazy.
Anyway, that's been the case with my phone lately....
AnonD-688063, 29 Jul 2017I can't agree with your statement.I have been using htc m9+ for 1.5 years,quitly satisfactory ... moreSo can u please help me find a better htc m9+, I have m9 but I want to upgrade to m9+, I need one wth strong battery and one wth Android 7. I'll b very grateful if u help me.
Hey so I just bought my m9+ yesterday but it really overheats in a short spun of time..plus the charge quickly gets exhausted please anyone care to comment?
Amirali, 05 Nov 2016Reset fingerprint. touch and save your new fingerprint when holding phone on your palm .Did it work?
I have exactely the same issue with my HTC m9+
I tried to reset my fingerprint, but after deleting it still doesn't even work to reset while holding the phone, but works perfecly well on flat surface again.
Any other suggestions, please?