Anthony, 04 Jul 2014My list of things i think are stupid about this phone.
1. Wifi direct donít work the way i... moreI really pity on you. You don't know abt android phones and commenting here. If you haven't used this phone just dont comment. well read the answers:
1. Wifi Direct work flawlessly if you know how to operate it
2. Go to display settings and select never sleep option in sleep option
3. Definitely you never used HTC before. It NEVER had shitty homekey press button and always you had to wake the screen with power button. home key is NOT a button
4. really? you know why there are these pogo keys? HTC always had this and people love HTC for this reason. These are for (car) docking reasons
5. If you want a file manager download from play store. HTC doesnt believe in adding one more crap app user may not like hence, they made the online storage either google drive or dropbox.
So if you're complaining HTC or Android just understand you don't have enough knowledge on this
I am looking, 02 Jul 2014Plz reply only by Indian htc users
does it has any screen display dead after 6 months
... moreHi ,
The phone is worth the money !! the screen and phone works without any issues am using the phone from Dec.
AnonD-266047, 04 Jul 2014Ok thank you i will buy this phone and tell you my resultsMy list of things i think are stupid about this phone.
1. Wifi direct donít work the way it supposed to.
2. There is no stay awake when am looking at the screen like in the Samsung flag ships, so if your downloaded app donít have the option to keep the phone awake built into it. Then you are in Shit Street.
3. There is no physical home key that can be used to wake the screen. Only the power button can wake the screen. This means if you are a heavy user of the speaker phone on this phone (which is great by the way) you canít set the power button to end calls, or you will end your call when you try to wake the screen when having a speaker phone call.
4. There are pogo pins on the back but only accessory that uses it is the HTC Power flip. (what a waste of potential)
5. There is no built-in file manager to by-pass the new Android 4.4.2 3rd party apps write restriction. So if the app you use, donít have a dedicated Android 4.4.2 SD card app save folder, you are shit out of lock using that app to save anything to SD card. (note this is a Android problem and not a HTC problem)
All the rest works much better than I expected and was a major improvement from my SIII that I was using before.
Anonymous, 04 Jul 2014Does battery stay for a day
does screen gets inactive while browsing or flickering while u... moreWhaaaaaaaaat!!???
what crap phone have you been using man? i don't know any flag ship phone that dose that.
A device like iPod without phone;thin & light,6" high pixel density screen;only for browsing reading and gaming;probably new iPod?!
AnonD-266047, 04 Jul 2014Ok thank you i will buy this phone and tell you my resultsDoes battery stay for a day
does screen gets inactive while browsing or flickering while using WhatsApp
AnonD-266047, 04 Jul 2014Can I disable the blinkfeed or noYes you can turn off blink feed. I had it on for the first 2days then took it off.
BTW. I don't like flip cases because I use my phone in a car mount as a nav unit. Waze is a great free app. But a flip case would only get in my way. I did buy a case but one with a kick stand for movie watching. And yes I have dropped my phone many times on the asphalt road with the case on, no problem.
AnonD-266047, 04 Jul 2014Does this phone has a flip covers.
Flip covers is important for me Yes there are many flip covers for this phone.
And 2 are even made by HTC. ONE is the HTC double dip flip and the other is the HTC POWER FLIP. It has an extended battery built-in to the flap to increase the power from 3300mAh to 4500mAh.
It connects to the phones power supply using 3 pogo pins located on the back cover of the phone, so the USB port on the phone is still free.
Does this phone has a flip covers.
Flip covers is important for me
AnonD-266047, 04 Jul 2014But that is too low sometimes the game restartsDon't know if this will help you decide but when a start my phone and all apps and widgets that auto load are up and running, my used RAM is 680mb. the rest is free for what ever I want to open and run.
AnonD-266047, 04 Jul 2014But that is too low sometimes the game restartsI can tell you it will play any game the note 3 will play with no lag. But I really don't know if the second game you have open in the background will not start over instead of continuing when you switch to it.
AnonD-266047, 04 Jul 2014Quad core 1.4
I play clash of clans and boom beach all the time and i have to switch... moreIt has to do with how Android auto manage RAM and not actually the phone itself . depending on how much time passes with your game in the background, Android is going to close it and it will start over in the app switcher when you pick it again. It also has to do with how the game was programed. If a game has a pause options you have a better chance of it not closing when it's running in the background for an extended time (like fifa 2014 for e.g.)
Anthony , 04 Jul 2014What is the speed of the CPU and how much RAM you have on the phone you doing that now on? Ans... moreQuad core 1.4
I play clash of clans and boom beach all the time and i have to switch between them fast.
AnonD-266047, 04 Jul 2014Can i I open two medium games at the same times like clash of clans and boom beach ti switch b... moreWhat is the speed of the CPU and how much RAM you have on the phone you doing that now on? Answer that and I'll be able to tell you. because I'm not going to install 2 games I don't know just to test that. I play fifa 2014 and can jump to viber and go back to my game, no problem.
Anthony, 03 Jul 2014This baby was made for media. I am heavy user of Netflix, tunein, and UTorren for downloading ... moreCan i I open two medium games at the same times like clash of clans and boom beach ti switch between them?
AnonD-266047, 03 Jul 2014Games and media This baby was made for media. I am heavy user of Netflix, tunein, and UTorren for downloading 1080P movie to watch on the phone.
It's smooth, fast, detail picture quality and the best sound I have ever heard on a mobile. No ear buds needed to hear your show in a room that has other activities going on.
Before this phone I had a SIII and I don't regret switching to HTC.