AnonD-37637, 01 Jul 2012htc one v or Ace 2 or xperia sola ???go for One V! Sola has very poor battery and Ace 2 has very poor screen resolution
I'm so impressed with this phone! i accidentally bumped this phone into a steel and not even a single scratch! the aluminum unibody is great with the scratch resistant glass (not confirmed if gorilla glass though)
why the setting for beats audio been gone when i finish the system update? any one with the same problem?
AnonD-37637, 01 Jul 2012htc one v or Ace 2 or xperia sola ???Better HTC one v....amazing..
jagram tanwar, 29 Jun 2012i wanna buy a htc one v mobile phone plg satisfy me in this cell phone has internal 4Gb inter... moreYa it has 4 gb internal memory but u can use 1 gb only and 512 mb ram also . .
sujar, 28 Jun 2012ram is also only 365 where company issue of 512 ram. why is it so me too confused!!! few MB are for graphic cache, the rests are for system protected memory.
i like this phone very much... it's got cool features adn the internet connection is fast. But I miss a front-facing camera and it could have a better proccesesor. I like the size because i thought it would be a small phone but it perfactly lies in the hand. :D
any user encounter the phonebook issue? most of the time i open my phonebook, it take me about 20 seconds before i can see my contact list.
how is the gaming performance of one v,id like to play 9mm,gangster rio,gta etc.
I have bought this HTC ONE V 3 weeks ago.
1. No yellowfish in screen (before I bought this phone already knew about the yellowfish problem)
2. Disappointed with the internal memory, not like they said 4gb. just 1gb. Ok I knew the apps & system will use the internal memory, but is to big. 3gb! and user just got 1gb :-(
3. Having trouble with Bluetooth transfer storage destination. I bought micro sd card (external memory) with 8gb cap. doesnt help either. always showing "insuficient storage card" :-(
4. The camera is nice. capturing photo while recording video. Burst shooting is one of my favorite feature. flash can be flashlight, ok ;-)
5. Slow in proceesing data, not good. Verry bad :-(( almost in multytasking case with internet
6. The interface HTC Sense UI 4.0, you do a good job. I'm loving it :-)
7. I think the screen is not 3.7 inch wide. Coz is different with my oldest Samsung galaxy ace screen 3.5 inch but more wider than HTC one V :-( I'm having difficulty while typing in portrait
8. Thinner, alluminium & anti scracth body excellent:-)
9. Anti scracth screen, great :-)
10. No file manager :-(( this phone I bought to assist me. why no file manager. ok download from google store, problem solved. but disappointed.
Before I bought this phone, I compare with Samsung Galaxy Wonder. One V got 4gb internal memory, Wonder just 1gb. OS Android One V got 4.0, Wonder 2.3. One V got thinner body. Has camera shoot while video recording feature like One X. Unibody.
So you know why I bought the One V. I'm sending this post from my One V
guys..can we save application that we downloaded to the sd card or just inside the internal memory? Since I have 5GB sd card it will be helpful if we can store all t he apps there..anyone know about it?
My HTC ONE V will be here soon,how long shopuld i charge the battery,before i turn it on and ues it...?
One v..its amazing performance. Phone..I am happy..no need to buy one x..no need to waste money,,one v,giving almost one x functions ....happy..