Major built in technical issues with my brand new HTC ONE V.
(1) Display Issue- There is a yellow line on display screen at bottom which is prominently visible with white background.
(2) Network Issue- Network connectivity of the phone is very poor. It does not detect signal at places where other phones of same network easily connects. This is true for Wi-Fi also.
(3) Phone shut down abruptly and just refuse to restart though battery fully charged
(4) On top of it HTC Service Center staff is competing Nokia's in rudeness and carelessness.
hello fellas.. ive been enjoyin my one v for abt 15days nw.. no problems with d hardware or software..
but one issue is that the back cover of the chin got discoloured.. frm grey to greenish.. it is perfectly visible n contrasts with the sam colour near the camera..
have anyone faced the same problem?? wat shud i do??
There are a lot of contradicting comments here. Can any of the users please let me know how the speed of the phone is? If I just want it for email and basic phone functions, is it fast enough? How is the touch typing? Thanks!
Anonymous, 25 Jun 2012its not dat company is cheating the buyers .
its true that we get just 1gb internal memory an... moreIf so how i root my phone to get 4 gb internal memory and 512 mb RAM. Also is there any risk while or after rootin? Plz tell me the way to root.
AnonD-60482, 25 Jun 2012hey everyone... i've bought htc one v 2 days ago n i've installed 4gb external micro sd card..... moreTo fix this you just have to go to settings > apps.
From there the 'downloaded' tab shows, well, your downloaded apps.
Tap those apps and you should see the option 'move to storage card' or 'move to external memory'.
There you go, problem solved. hopefully :)
great game i played modern combat on this phne nd had a great experience with it ossom phne
Anonymous, 25 Jun 2012its not dat company is cheating the buyers . its true that we get just 1gb internal memory an... morehow u want to know whether ur htc one v is made in china or taiwan? i read that if u drain the battery, then it cant be charged again and it will affect the motherboard.is it true?
i bought the piece on Wednesday...it is really awsmmmm..camera clarity is ultimate..
Great phone but loudspeaker stopped playing stereo. One side sound has gone mute. Headphones work great, and even tried alternate music players. Does anybody have a similar issue?
I guess its only one v s made in china are defective!!!
Most of the store have the china set!!
If u are going to buy, one v ...check ...made in China or Taiwan ..
Buy..Taiwan only...Taiwan phone is working nicely...giving good performance..do not buy,,,China..always complaints.
AnonD-60482, 25 Jun 2012hey everyone... i've bought htc one v 2 days ago n i've installed 4gb external micro sd card..... moreYou can download , App 2 sd. From google play...then easily, you can move,delete applications....task killer also their....don't worry..
sumes, 25 Jun 2012I got this phone since 4 days and i am lovin it. I liked all the features of this phone but th... moreits not dat company is cheating the buyers .
its true that we get just 1gb internal memory and 365mb ram and rest are kept safe not for user.
if u want to get that root your phone
My phone is 5 days old and I have a lot of problems, please see below the list of problems:
1. The phone is too slow. After opening phone dialler, when I click "Home" button, it takes 5 seconds to load home page.
2. The gallery associated with camera crashed on 2nd day. I had to download another gallery app to view pics
3. Clicking on business card on dialler, crashes the dialler
4. Adding a widget to home page via Personalize-> Home page, does not work
5. Adding phone numbers to favorites does not work. Crashed a few times when I tried to do this.
6. While playing a game, if I click "Home" button, the screen goes blank for a few seconds giving an impression that it has gone into sleep mode.
I am extremely unhappy with this phone. This is my first android phone, first touch screen phone and first HTC phone. The experience with HTC One V has been very very disappointing.