AnonD-52960, 27 Aug 2012No facing memmory problems,2 gb its enough.think u'll get 50 gb more,cuz was said that if u bu... moreThanks for the answer, i also want to try to find out but my friends said that it's better to wait for the new iPhone 5 this Sept, but im not an Apple fan boy, and if happen this will be my first Apple product. duh!! never imagined replacing Android with Simple iPhone, im a power user and .............aahhhh confused...
How to update HTC One X? I oftenly search manual check from settings - About - Software update....is this the only formula for update.....is there any other way to update......it always shows there are no update available for ur phone...i m using android 4.0.3 and sense 4.0...... plz guys help me........thanks..........
HOX, 26 Aug 20124.0.4 update available in bd! \o/ loving the HTC Sense 4.1 I am also from bd but i still didn't get any update.............how to update this phone? I oftenly try manual check and that shows there r no update for ur phone............plz help....
Using Antutu Benchmark:
Previous score was 10466, and after the latest update it just jumped to 12114.
The recent apps button change is cool, live wall paper support improved very much no lags. overall smoothness increased, more fast, regarding battery it will take some time to chk.
Great news for all One X owners in India:
The update 4.0.4 update with Sense 4.1 is available finally.
Please check it manually and the notification will appear.
Htc 1x is the best phone i ever had .been using it since last 4 months ..no probs ..try downloading a programme called fastboot and use it 1's a day anytime u like ,this will really make ur battery work at the best .
tom, 27 Aug 2012worst phone ever,this is my 3rd htc phone,previous 2 were brillant,battery life is bad,network... morehtc admit to having antenna/wifi problems and has fixed the problem(google it). send back your phone if you still have warranty
Quad-core 1.5 GHz and the HTC UI Sense was what I wanted then I started looking at the HTC One X -- here is some pro's and con's.
1. No more waiting and lag like I had on the Google Nexus. This puppy has a quad-core 1.5GHz CPU. Thanks just nuts!
2. While the specs say they are the same thinkness the OneX is clearly thinner at least at one end.
3. The speaker voice is no muffled when the phone is on this back like I found with the Google Nexus.
4. I like that external micro SIM tray. You can flip your SIM and you don't have to restart the phone or even do an airplane on/off.
5. Glass replacement looks to be pretty simple and the glass is only $18 and the LCD an glass is only $62. This is a major plus.
6. You can root and ROM this phone with out unlocking the bootloader. This way you can restore it to factory and get it warrantied. With the HTC bootloader unlock if you relock the status will show as RELOCK and this will void your warranty. This is a very nice plus.
1. I don't like the placement of the charging port on the side, it should be on the top or the bottom. this causes problems with you put it in your handsfree holder.
2. Like all other Android phones and blackberry the warranty is not tranferrable and you need to have a receipt. Here Apple is head and shoulders above android with the warranty is on the phone not the person that bought. Thank you Apple. While I am at it I will not that Apple also does a out-of-warranty repalcement for $169 for iphone4 and $199 for iphone4s. Thank you Steve.
3. The battery is not removable. I am still not clear if this is a plus or minus as the OneX packs in a Li-Po 1800 mAh where the Google Nexus has a Li-Ion 1750 mAh. It will be interesting to see if some one comes up with a larger mAh battery for the OneX. Androids are terrible when it comes to battery time.
i use already 4week ago there is no problem smooth running battery also enough for 1day. just love it. don't complain and complain again. this is my 4th android phone best for ever.
1st Xperia X10(6month)
2ND Galaxy S2(11Month)
3rd xperia U(2week)
4Th One X(still using ago 4week..................)
Anonymous, 27 Aug 2012i m planning to buy htc 1 x...there are few friends complaining abt its battery life issues. i... moreDon't go from US coz the AT&T has 16GB and got 1.5 Dual core, make sure you try somewhere from Asia which has 32 Gb and 1.4 quad core
worst phone ever,this is my 3rd htc phone,previous 2 were brillant,battery life is bad,network coverage is just worst i have ever seen,plus phone has a mind of its own wit screen jumping from app to app and taking photos of itself
The hero device! Yeap, that's what it is after the 4.0.4 update. 3 months ago i bought the one S cause it was operating better than the one X and the Gs3 was not out yet. After i tried the updated 4.0.4 version with sense 4.1 i realized that it no GS3 nor one s was working better! It is smooth (no lags anymore), fast (check benchmarks) and it lasts (at least 30 hours circle). It's the best i've tried and i've tried the most. Bravo HTC, finally good job...
i m planning to buy htc 1 x...there are few friends complaining abt its battery life issues. i want to know if i can trust this one. i stay in India..i m gng to get the mobile from someone from the USA.. what will be the warranty , replacement and service issues.?is it better to get it in US or India.?
Glen Molase, 27 Aug 2012Tried using SGS3 after it was snatched to me.. SGS3 also has heating problem, but it doesn't m... moreNo facing memmory problems,2 gb its enough.think u'll get 50 gb more,cuz was said that if u buy one x or s3 u 'll get 25 gb from dropbox.totally u'll have 2phones,and logic u'll have 100 gb.but I'm not for 100% shure.anyway think 50 gb will enough for the phone.if u'll check this out -write here please,cuz interesting quastion.if I'll find out-I ll write u here