what is the transtion animation default setting?
in developer options there are two;
window animation scale
transition animation scale
what are the two default values?
[deleted post]Nice try.... lol
The most important part of the galaxy S3 is back panel :):):):) lol
All know One X is the most beautiful and rich looking Quad-core monster.
Samsung Galaxy S III over HTC One X
(1) Bigger screen - 4.8" over 4.7"
(2) 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm over134.4 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm
(3) 1.9MP front-facing camera with Smart Stay
(4) More storage options - 16/32/64GB + microSD over non-expandable 32GB
(5) S Voice natural language commands and dictation
(6) User-accessible 2100mAh battery over non-removable 1800mAh battery
HTC One X over Samsung Galaxy S III
(1) Impressive polycarbonate unibody
(2) Brighter IPS LCD2 screen with a full set of subpixels and higher display contrast and better sunlight legibility
(3) Beats Audio(TM)
(4) 8 MP camera,with image chip over non-image chip 8 MP camera
(5) Nvidia Tegra 3 ( 4+1 cores ) over Exynos 4212 ( 4 cores )
(6) Quad-core 1.5 GHz ( 4+1 cores ) over Quad-core 1.4 GHz
(7) very powerful ULP GeForce ( 12 graphics cores ) over Mali-400MP ( 4 graphics cores )
(8) Li-Po 1800 mAh 4-5 years life time over Li-Ion 2100 mAh 2-3 years life time
(9) New HTC Sense UI v4.0 over old TouchWiz UI v4.0
(10)~312 ppi pixel density over 306 ppi pixel density
(11) 130 g over 133 g
(12) 1 GB RAM ( 980 MB user available ) over 1 GB RAM ( 780 MB user available )
(13) 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 2 over Corning Gorilla Glass 2
Guys now I am just waiting for ur good comments to about S 3 and X one to buy a phone but there is no big difference of price yet 40 GB pounds between
S 3 and X one. But main specs are memory, camera processor and bettery, which X one has 32GB, front camera 1.3mp, better fiber housing then S3. 1.5 Quad core, 4.7inch, either the S 3 has 1.4 Quad core, front camera 1.9mp, 16, 32GB expandable. 4.8inch. But if u spend on Sd card 20 pound for 16gb for S 3 then no difference of memory. So I think those people dont know about X one they are just blunders
bugsbunny, 03 Jun 2012M using Android phone for the first time. Can anybody please tell me how can I turn off the ap... moreBugsbunny go to settings and then applications then running applications and press on one by one applications then press stop button which wil be dislplay on screen
Htc One x is a nice phone with lots of new features given by htc family and it is much better than S3 which is Not so Hit Like S2 !
If you are looking for more performance buy One X .If Every one taking S3 means it's Aint the Best ! People has Choice .Not Only One ! :)
Anonymous, 31 May 2012This is my fifth post. Fortyfive days back I bought with warranty white Box. 1.19 ver. Batt an... moreBattery life is poorest ever seen in any phone. Otherwise the phone is good.
Great smartphone w/ almost every features but hardware of the phone isn't satisfied me. white color, and camera is in the middle makes the phone looks 'girly Look'. Men should buy black instead of white.
I'm Using the One X for over a month, and i want to say that it's a superb phone it runs everything i throw at it, with no lags. but sad that it has a poor supported games and apps number on market. got 5030 on quadrant with stock rom and no overclock.
i brought this phone 1 week before.if we are buying high end phones.we are expecting some quality from it.it has a low battery cover up.dont knoow what to do?
bugsbunny, 03 Jun 2012M using Android phone for the first time. Can anybody please tell me how can I turn off the ap... morejust download android market application .task killer and bettry boostar and screen filter and save your bettry
Hello, i just bought this HTC one X last week. Love the camera speed, video quality and the power of Quad Core. No more lags even running more than 10 apps!
Hey guys i'm using samsung galaxy s3 and htc one x .... i think s3 is better then one x coz the one x battery life is very poor compared to s3
and the build quality of one x is superb , and sometimes the one x hangs . and in the galaxy s3 the smart eye , s voice and smart alert are really superb very intelligent , so i suggest you to go for Samsung galaxy s3
Mobilemaster, 02 Jun 2012Yes, but he didn't ask anything about the S3. Of course the S3 beats them all. :))does it really! Galaxy phones are really fast in terms of manufacturing by Dec S3 will have a predecessor already! so Buying Samsung brands is just like buying a pair of slippers!