Anonymous, 01 Jun 2012Sir, what is your color, what was original ver when bought. Centre people say it is only throu... moreYeah the camera screen flickers, video flickers and some screen problems definitely solved. Mine is white and I' m not sure which version was on when i bought it but I updated it two times so I think it was 2.27, not sure... Only annoying thing is charge time (like 2h) and battery life ofcourse. Other than that, its great.
cheap, 04 Jun 2012Samsung Galaxy S III over HTC One X
(1) Bigger screen - 4.8" over 4.7"
(2) 136.6... moreOnly one correction -amoleds or super amoleds have infinite contrast ratio.so better contrast-gs3.
Though overall one x's display is better.
[deleted post]Gs3's back is surely not polycarbonate.it's just ordinary brushed flexible plastic.
what is the transtion animation default setting?
in developer options there are two;
window animation scale
transition animation scale
what are the two default values?
[deleted post]Nice try.... lol
The most important part of the galaxy S3 is back panel :):):):) lol
All know One X is the most beautiful and rich looking Quad-core monster.
Samsung Galaxy S III over HTC One X
(1) Bigger screen - 4.8" over 4.7"
(2) 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm over134.4 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm
(3) 1.9MP front-facing camera with Smart Stay
(4) More storage options - 16/32/64GB + microSD over non-expandable 32GB
(5) S Voice natural language commands and dictation
(6) User-accessible 2100mAh battery over non-removable 1800mAh battery
HTC One X over Samsung Galaxy S III
(1) Impressive polycarbonate unibody
(2) Brighter IPS LCD2 screen with a full set of subpixels and higher display contrast and better sunlight legibility
(3) Beats Audio(TM)
(4) 8 MP camera,with image chip over non-image chip 8 MP camera
(5) Nvidia Tegra 3 ( 4+1 cores ) over Exynos 4212 ( 4 cores )
(6) Quad-core 1.5 GHz ( 4+1 cores ) over Quad-core 1.4 GHz
(7) very powerful ULP GeForce ( 12 graphics cores ) over Mali-400MP ( 4 graphics cores )
(8) Li-Po 1800 mAh 4-5 years life time over Li-Ion 2100 mAh 2-3 years life time
(9) New HTC Sense UI v4.0 over old TouchWiz UI v4.0
(10)~312 ppi pixel density over 306 ppi pixel density
(11) 130 g over 133 g
(12) 1 GB RAM ( 980 MB user available ) over 1 GB RAM ( 780 MB user available )
(13) 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 2 over Corning Gorilla Glass 2
Guys now I am just waiting for ur good comments to about S 3 and X one to buy a phone but there is no big difference of price yet 40 GB pounds between
S 3 and X one. But main specs are memory, camera processor and bettery, which X one has 32GB, front camera 1.3mp, better fiber housing then S3. 1.5 Quad core, 4.7inch, either the S 3 has 1.4 Quad core, front camera 1.9mp, 16, 32GB expandable. 4.8inch. But if u spend on Sd card 20 pound for 16gb for S 3 then no difference of memory. So I think those people dont know about X one they are just blunders
bugsbunny, 03 Jun 2012M using Android phone for the first time. Can anybody please tell me how can I turn off the ap... moreBugsbunny go to settings and then applications then running applications and press on one by one applications then press stop button which wil be dislplay on screen
Htc One x is a nice phone with lots of new features given by htc family and it is much better than S3 which is Not so Hit Like S2 !
If you are looking for more performance buy One X .If Every one taking S3 means it's Aint the Best ! People has Choice .Not Only One ! :)
Anonymous, 31 May 2012This is my fifth post. Fortyfive days back I bought with warranty white Box. 1.19 ver. Batt an... moreBattery life is poorest ever seen in any phone. Otherwise the phone is good.
Great smartphone w/ almost every features but hardware of the phone isn't satisfied me. white color, and camera is in the middle makes the phone looks 'girly Look'. Men should buy black instead of white.
I'm Using the One X for over a month, and i want to say that it's a superb phone it runs everything i throw at it, with no lags. but sad that it has a poor supported games and apps number on market. got 5030 on quadrant with stock rom and no overclock.