Its touch goes off sometimes...and battery goes dead as u use it like tv
Here is a link to CM 10.1.3 for anyone who is interested.
htcmalta, 29 Dec 2013amazing phone with the quad core and tegra 3. only used for 2 weeks and its working perfectly.... morei say put CM 10.1.3 on it, my battery lasts 2 days easily now unless i use it heavily, the ROM is very slick too.
I'm using CM 10.1.3 on my phone, and it is very nice, has sweep to unlock which i love. It's very slick and no problems at all.
No shitty beats audio on this rom either which just makes it sound shitty.
More than one year of use this machine awesome runing very smooth and no problem at all
Amarok 1.9, 11 Dec 2013it will b deliverd on tuesday i mean my hand set HTC one X SO PLZ GUYS make me love it without... moreI have been using this phone for a year now. Only thing is battery loses the juice fast but overall an incredible machine. Awesome camera and blazingly fast. With 64 GB internal memory I don't miss the absence of card slot. Very intuitive with HTC sense 5.0 it has upgraded to 4.2.2 from 4.1. Overall wonderful phone.
riniss., 29 Dec 2013its this phone good for playing games i dont know whats ULP GeForce and Nvidia3?? and its good... moreIts Not A good phone my friend i think you should buy nexus 4 and compare with your this phone.. ;)
the battery may go out quickly be cause the phone is always in your hands
its this phone good for playing games i dont know whats ULP GeForce and Nvidia3?? and its good at all?? hope someone will answer, thanks
amazing phone with the quad core and tegra 3. only used for 2 weeks and its working perfectly.but the only thing is the battery goes out quickly.
I love this phone, running smoothly..but the battery is sucks, & i dont think any battery saver apps will fix this, i dont realy believe such thing will actualy helping..
i usually use my one x with low brightness..so i can improve battery standby time
but when ever i use camera..its automatically change brightness to full..
how i can change this..?
any suggestions will be halpfull
I have used this phone for a year now...
- Battery loads quickly.
- Rather light weight considering its format.
* Laggy feeling, not immediate response.
* Material feels plasticky.
* Brittle screen, mine broke when accidentally dropped from couple of inches. (Expensive service costs for a simple screen change).
* WiFi not working after 7 months (well, I can force it to work if I put some pressure on the glass and back cover around the vol +- knob.
* Bluetooth is not fully functional in a modern car. Cannot browse mp3 directories and stuff. Sound quality when used in car is sometimes horrible.
* Phone calls terminated randomly at times. It’s very frustrating, to say the least.
* Latest system upgrade made me very disappointed. Icons and stuff looks so cheaply. The "lagginess" of the phone persisted AFAIKS.