hi htc users
i have htc sensation phone for 3 months , today it gave me a problem, touch sensor not working , phone all the way ok reciving sending calls , screen ok but not sensing touch on the screen what can i do, or whats the problem.
Deep, 11 Aug 2011Just bought sensation nd its so damn awesome,,, better thn s2 in looks nd in perfomance!!!Not Better Than SamsunG Galaxy S2 In Performance !
Hey everyone there is an application that called viber it is very very great it allows you to call any one all over the world that has the application using internet totally free of charge for life time and the quality of the voice is insane you won't believe yourself.
well....a nice phone but nothing more......galaxy II is way ahead of htc and miles ahead considering amoled screen and all the tests proved that ! that s it !!!
I bought HTC sensation less than 1 month. Its battery life is so bad that It can not last for 8hours. It has already crashed twice in the last two weeks. I regret buying it
I am using HTC Sensation for more than a month
I use the phone for surfing, emails, occasionally click some pics, video calls (thro tango) and voice calls as well.
The display is great...though not tht clear in sunlight. But thts not dealbreaker..its just fine in the sunlight. The display is prone to finger prints impression.
Initially thr was no touch screen issues. Offlate, I cannot unlock the phone by th r
Just bought sensation nd its so damn awesome,,, better thn s2 in looks nd in perfomance!!!
previously im a user of wildfire...then i have switched to desire hd...i can say i like htc so much...and now im using this sensation for a month...from my personal experience:
1. sense UI 3.0 is really really awesome.
2. unibody n design feel pretty solid n nice
3. screen is nice (but difficult to see under sunlight)
4. SKYPE video call DO WORKS!
5. GPS locking really fast
2. deathgrip somehow do exist for wifi
3. loudspeaker not really loud enough
4. sometimes do overheat till 42*C while charging (dunno whether will effect the phone for long run)
- so far my touch screen doesn't seems to have issue..n i havent applied screen protector on it, still no scratch!! anyway,not sure whether gorilla glass or not...
- network signal is dependent to service provider, thou previously my signal is weak (constantly up n down) but since is switched to other operator the signal is just nice...
- recommend to use phone casing with the small tiny hole (as like the back cover) rather than fully covered casing cos this effect the signal too...
- installed n running 'task killer' do drain my battery faster...(been experienced with my desire hd before)uninstalled...battery behave normal back...
- i don't see a lil hiccup (some says its lagging) is such a big problem to me....
- fastboot; i disabled it when i off my phone before sleep since the background app is still running after boot (which will still drain the battery)...anyway fastboot it is a very good idea in some occasion when u temporarily need to off your phone...
i like the sensation but i still miss my desire hd...greetings from malaysia.
ads, 11 Aug 2011Finally i read someones comment about screen performance of this phone in direct sunlight. Thi... moreIf I were you I would go for GALAXY SII. Believe me, one of my friends owns XPERIA ARC and the other SENSATION. It's a good S-LCD display on XPERIA ARC, even in the sunlight, pretty much the same as S-LCD from HTC SENSATION, but neither of them cannot match the super amoled display on my GALAXY SII. I always see everything, of course with diplay brightness at least 80%. So you will have to rev up the brightness to see the details. Probably this would make your battery last only for a day or less. Again, GALAXY SII has the best battery of those three. Hope I helped.
raj, 10 Aug 2011I am using this phone from one month,I have to say that it is the buggiest set HTC had made,se... moreFinally i read someones comment about screen performance of this phone in direct sunlight. This is one of my primary consideration in choosing a phone because my job requires me to be out in the office. I need a smartphone that is legible outside. So this sensation is no longer in my list. What about the Arc and Galaxy S2 whats your experiences on these two handsets when viewing outside in direct sunlight
RAHUL, 11 Aug 2011pls some genuine user advice me about the sensation, i am very confused about this phone.Hi Rahul,
This phone is the best. Its much better than Samsung S2. Smooth, and fast responsive touch. Stylish aluminium case (Safer than a thin plastic galaxy s2 case). I have been using HTC sensation for over a month and its a great phone. Go for it.
pls some genuine user advice me about the sensation, i am very confused about this phone.
vishwa, 10 Aug 2011which one is better this one or galaxy s2 ?? im really confused..i love sense but like the spe... morewell it depends which defect you want.. SGSII had the pink spot and yellow tint on some of its devices, though the latest update should remove those annoyance, and it's not that visible anyway.. or the Sensation with its deathgrip and malfunctioning touchscreen issue.. the choice is yours mate..
performance is quite the same while builds are personal taste (lightweight plastic or heavier aluminum)..