AnonD-29927, 12 Jul 20123)u can use chrome as the browser.and open tabs.u can even do that in the browser from htcTry Maxathon browser is very fast than other browsers.
hey frnds I use official HTC sensation ics with sense 3.6 and want to ask something about sense 3.6
when I disable caller notification id on lockscreen it shows nothing on status baar, also not blinking notification light,and no number of missed call on call icon when I had missed calls it is normal or something wrong with my Mobile?
AnonD-63485, 18 Jul 2012The ICS update destroyed my phone. I had to do a factory reset on it and wipe it clean to have... moreafter the factory reset is ur phone working fine with ICS>??? Please reply so I can try the same... thanks...
The ICS update destroyed my phone. I had to do a factory reset on it and wipe it clean to have a usable phone again. I wish I could go back in time and tell myself NOT to upgr.... I mean DOWNgrade to ICS.
After ICS update my Sensation has become pretty slow overall.
i) Touch sensitivity has become pathetic, where as on GB it was smooth as butter.
ii) The keyboard for PIN input is piece of shit and does not respond unless you spend a great deal of time on every single input by pressing it for more than 4 seconds to ensure that your input is registered.
iii) Play store scrolling is all messed up and it does not register the input unless you do it very slow.
iv) The touch inputs are more missed than hits.
v) The Power Saver option is gone :(
On GB everything worked butter smooth but on ICS the performance of the phone is not upto the mark.
I guess what has happened is that after ICS update the phones which were performing badly on GB have improved but the ones which were performing blazingly fast on GB have become slow.
A half baked update by HTC I must say. Truly disappointed by the piecemeal effort by HTC. No quality control whatsoever...
Please help if anyone has a solution to this!!!
AnonD-56691, 12 Jul 2012After ICS update my Sensation has become pretty slow overall. i) Touch sensitivity has become... moreI Agree with u!!!! the same this has happened to my h/s... Have u figured a way out>>??? please let me knw!!!
The 4.0 update for android in HTC sensation is a milestome i guess.....
the ram usage has considerablt reduced when compared to 2.3 Also the themes and all backgrounds are all blackish now... the folder option in the home screen is good and they have removed the annoying arc shaped phone button now... camera has a panorama and stock android smileys have been changed too... the power+vol down button takes a screen shot now... and the gallery opening time has reduces a lot... best part is that all my apps that were in 2.3 were in place when updated to 4.0 and thats awesome .. love it :)
all together there has been some performance tweeks in 4.0 love it love it love it....
Has anyone used the panoramic option for taking photos? If yes have you been able to take more than three before it stops and stitches them together? I have tried several times and all I can take is three then it stitches them together. Any ideas anyone?
Please please someone clarify how ICS update is on this device ?
Are there any problems ?
Madhes, 16 Jul 2012Downloading ics 4.0 update now :) hey guy my htc sensation 4.0 not update please help me friends
this mobile has super user inter face and i think
its very nice
Should I upgrade my htc from 2.3.4 to 4.0???
Anyone has faced any problem after upgradation???
1 week after ICS update on HTC Sensation
1) battery life increased(10% for me)
2) face unlock, good but unlock time increased(2-3 secs)
3) multitasking, long press home key shows you all running apps, and what is currently running inside it... love this feature. Also swap the application right or left and it is closed... good work
4) launching home screen from any running app is speedy now(in GB 2.3 for me it was taking 5-6 secs to show home screen icons after I pressed home button)
5) All apps tab - scrolling is still page wise as like in GB.. HTC please improve on this.
6) take more time to find out desired setting than GB, where everythig was shown in single screen
7) New widget from HTC for facebook chat, no third party app is req for FB chat now :)
8) MOST important for me - I can see the MARATHI font in facebook......... thanks a TON for this HTC (in GB it was showing only square boxes)
9) sense 4.0 would have been provided, as sense 3.6 don't allow circular scrolling of home screens.
So in all it is not GREAT but yes definately good than GB
Hope to see more tunning from HTC on ICS available in India