AnonD-98533, 08 Jan 2013HTC is Thailand brand,also made in ThailandHahaha....if HTC is Made in Thailand then HTC got a new name call 'Hello Thailand Corporation' Nice try dude! XD
I just got this phone 2 days ago, it's ics 4.0.3 sense 3.6.
Everything is ok and just as expected.
But just one thing to ask about and I would appreciate any answer or help
My phone takes about 3 to 4 hours to get fully charged and it lasts through a day on medium usage
Is that normal or it's just my phone's case?
Thanks in advance
I bought this phone June 2012 and it was nothing but trouble in the first week I had to return 3 times for replacement
False Restarts constant problem slow ui poor battery
And battery over heating wi fi poor
I WILL NEVER BUY HTC AGAIN I NOW HAVE GALAXY A 3
mara, 05 Jan 2013when i am using my HTC sensation, the bottom is getting hot.. is it normal guys? and the batte... moreyeah same here, bottom part is hot especially when i play games.. try htc stores i think they have battery for your sensation xe
Did any of you guys have this experience on your XE's? The battery is on full charge and works ok in music,games,video, and apps.. but when someone rings the phone it turns off by itself..or sometimes it would just switch itself off..my XE is on 4.1.Any comment on this
I am using this phone about 1 month .For me its pretty good.For that money can't buy better.Was cost about 270 EUR,all equal phone are more expensive.It comes with android 4.0.3. don't understand why everybody wants jelly bean.Works perfect with ICS.Can play all 3D games.Market say do not support all games,but i download for free via PC and install in phone.
ars_knr, 24 Dec 2012which country made HTC sensation xe original?Sorry not Thailand.Taiwan brand and made in Taiwan
ars_knr, 24 Dec 2012which country made HTC sensation xe original?HTC is Thailand brand,also made in Thailand
AnonD-92121, 22 Dec 2012Hey people :) I really REALLY want to buy the sensation xe, however, some of the comments in t... moreJust to give you my point of view. I'm using this phone almost a year know. First the answers to your questions:
1) Photo quality is OK in normal light conditions. In lower light conditions it will become gradually worse. I can not compare this to the phone you want it to be compared with.
2) Video quality is pretty much the same as photo quality. In good light conditions it's OK (that doesn't mean wicked, but enough). The audio for the video is terrible (if a lot of noise is produced). If just one person is speaking, or a bird is singing, or situations like that, it's ok, but for the other situations, which appear to happen more, it's really bad (no good audio filtering it seems).
3) Beats audio is wicked, I really like this feature, although it's only enabled with the built in audio system, so if you use other apps for playing music, this will probably not work (or not that I now of). The ears that come with the sensation xe are really really good! Certainly a plus. The quality of the speaker of the sensation xe is not that good (can't go very loud and if it's very loud it will be noise).
Now just to give you other advice:
Some downpoints I noticed:
- Phone falls out sometimes (which means a few times each week, which I find annoying)
- Battery can become hot.
--> these are both battery problems and I read something about changing the battery or putting a paper between it and the cover to solve the problem (haven't tried that yet).
- Sometimes it's laggy.
Rest is pluspoint I suppose.
I wouldn't buy this phone anymore, because htc is very slow in updating software (android 4.1 came out in like July or something and it's still not on the sensation xe right now in January).
Therefor I would probably buy a Nexus (read Google) phone that will support updates right away.
Also the fall out problem I really find irritating, certainly if a call comes in.
My advice, search a little bit further and you will find better phones now (One X+, Samsung SIII, Nexus 4,...).
Good luck on your search.
when i am using my HTC sensation, the bottom is getting hot.. is it normal guys? and the battery is always lowbat.. but, HTC is good enough.. anyway, can i buy spare battery here in the phil?/
Anonymous, 18 Dec 2012Turn off wifi. It interferes with fm.please help me, I find difficult to use wi-fi on my sensation xe, anytime want to connect, it tell me not in range...
Anonymous, 01 Jan 2013I have this phone and mine came with ICS so I'm pretty sure that you can get ICS on this phone... morebro he is reffering to jelly bean and not ICS, i also have the phone and it seems like XE will not have the JB update
the bottom gets pretty hot and drains battery after OTA update. all I wanna do is downgrade back to gingerbread.
I'm having a problem with my camera on my HTC Sensation XE. It doesn't work anymore. I tried factory reset but still nothing happens. Could someone help me. :(
htc sucks!!!, 11 Dec 2012don even think about buying A HTC phone.Sensation XE won't get Jelly bean update!!!!!deeply di... moreI have this phone and mine came with ICS so I'm pretty sure that you can get ICS on this phone. (Also, don't say that it is just a custom rom or anything, the moment I got the phone and turned it on and checked the android version it said Version 4.04, i.e ICS)
AnonD-92121, 22 Dec 2012Hey people :) I really REALLY want to buy the sensation xe, however, some of the comments in t... more1. i think the camera is pretty neat. what's more it has an in-built editing system where you can auto-enhance the pic to make it look better.
2. video quality is a so-so. sound for video is crap. especially if youre recording a live concert.
3. yes the beats are pretty awesome it lives up to its name. one of the main reasons i got the phone.
source: 1 yr of experience using this phone
AnonD-81417, 26 Dec 2012Indeed old phone but I don't think the different of price between sensation xe and one x are R... moreLol...who's sensation xe will not comes with beats headset ?? We as a consumer choose sensation xe beacause of its beats headset if sensation xe only comes with the phone who one care about this ??