exile, 23 Jun 2008I bought this phone is Dubai, kept it exactly 5 hours and promptly returned it. It was a disap... moreHey man!
Design is not as important as feature.
Maybe Diamond is not a good-looking phone, but it's much better than Jam.
If you want a stylish phone then go for Gresso!
I bought this phone is Dubai, kept it exactly 5 hours and promptly returned it. It was a disappointment- i am curently running a 4 year old imate jam, so the quantum leap that was to ostensibly accompany this product, simply wasnt there,
1) the look and feel is very cheap, i am not sure of the actual material of the screen, but its felt like semi industrial grade plastic, smudged easily, and its longevity looked dubious
2) the touch flo was quite hesitatnt, there was very little authority or decided "positive feel" in the menus
3)overall interface menu was slow,seems operating system not fully developed, and actually felt like that main processor or graphics chip was just unable to keep up, with touch commands, maybe, there is a patch?
4) the fit and finish of the panel lines was poor,
5) to tell you the truth, the htc 3470 , minus the fm radio and wifi, seemed like a far superior product. atleast in fit , finish and feel, htc should realise by now that plastic always looks terrible, the matt finish of the 3470 was really impressive,
6) overall, it was a thankfully, short but disappointing experience.
7) please also note, that i am a big fan of htc products, and have been using them since the past 6 years, but this diamond touch is an undercooked product,
this pda called as iPhone killer...
and now, iphone launched 3G version for only $199. while HTC Diamond cost about $800.
is this condition will affect HTC Diamond Price in the near future( 1 or 2 month)?
4 : 1 is a lot!
i want to buy this phone ,but is it real the phone sometimes hot that you can not hold it
Is the touch sensitivity good ? Like do you need to press hard for the phone to respond ?
I want to buy this phone but I want to ask the ppl who already have it... how does games designed for 320x240 resolution work on this VGA device ? Are they displaying half a screen ? or full screen ? please answer me , thank you
What is that little thing next to the earspeaker? LED or light sensor?
mc, 21 Jun 2008is there any profiles like silent, discreet ect?yes, i think those features come standard on all phones (profiles)
Anonymous, 21 Jun 2008ppl say the battery sux ! is this right? Yes the battery sucks. That is really its major downside, but on the bright side, you will have to develop the habit of bringing your charger with you wherever you go, which mean, you don't have to worry about low batt.
Anonymous, 21 Jun 2008i have a problem finding files i sent through bluetooth.can any one help to locate where the f... moreWell it's either you saved in your main memory (phone memory) or to your 4gb internal memory. All you need to do is go to the Programs application, tap on All Programs, and search for your file there.
i have a problem finding files i sent through bluetooth.can any one help to locate where the files are stored
I have got phone 4 2 days but not totally happy with sound does any one know if i buy new headphones will it sound nicer with strong bass
It is loud enough. I like it a lot.
Happy with phone over all.
Sound is a bit flat, but i can live with that...
Headphones sounds good though!
Delivery Report can be done automatically... you do not need to do it every time you send and SMS...
Anonymous, 21 Jun 2008please help me in my question because iam going to by this phone as soon as posible how is th... moreit is not that good(the sound)i have one of these. i am from romania.vodafone is selling this phone.but i really recommend it.maybe the iphone 3g will be a serious competitor.i really don\t know if i should keep this phone or buy the iphone 3G...