Kilyjah, 06 Sep 2009My friend Anthony,do you know of any software that would alert me and let me know when some on... morehttp://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Network_and_Internet/Misc__Communications_Tools/WebCam_Monitor.html
I have no need for this kind of software but I hope this is what you are looking for.
What I do use is tracking software for my phone. Just encase it gets stolen. This is the link for that.. http://remotetracker.sourceforge.net/
Liz, 06 Sep 2009Is it worth to SPB Mobile shell 3.0 over HTC touchflo?? It costs about $30. I kina like this s... moreYes you can switch between SPB Mobile shell 3.0 and HTC touchflo. touchflo runs from the today settings. And SPB is just an app that runs at start up.
To be able to switch between them you have to remove the SPB link from the Star-Up folder in the File Explorer.
Once that is done SPB will not auto start with the phone. So now when your phone starts you will see the plain windows mobile 6.1 today screen.
To turn on the spb, just click the Spb Home menu that will show on the right of the windows mobile today screen. And whenever you want to use touchflo just restart the phone and turn on the touchflo from the today screen settings. The touchflo will run every time you restart the phone till you turn it back off in the today screen settings again.
Is it worth to SPB Mobile shell 3.0 over HTC touchflo?? It costs about $30. I kina like this shell. Anybody uses this shell? I want to know one thing before I buy. .Is it possible to install this shell with touchflo and switch between two whenever I want to ?? I mean I want to keep both but use one at a time. Thanks in advance!
I recently bought touch diamond2 and I'm new to windows mobile. This is a very nice phone. I have few questions and will be highly appreciated for your valuable answers:
1) Do I need to flash cooked ROM in my phone? I heard cooked rom is better than official one.
2) Some of my friends advised me to use "XDA Developer" for winmob help. But this website is kinda complicated. I don't know where to start from and its not as simple as gsm arena. Do I need to be a member? How can I get info about roms, updates etc in this website? IS there any other websites for win mobile??
3) Can I back up factory setting before using cooked rom. I mean winmob 6.1 and diamond touchflo. …if I don’t like cooked and get back to original. Thanks
My friend Anthony,do you know of any software that would alert me and let me know when some on enters my house from a web cam on my pc to my phone?
Dexter Morgan, 05 Sep 2009Don't worry, Battery backup was in the old days.. in 2004 - 2005.. :) Now it's just the bat... morewow,i did not know about that. what version of Windows mobile was like that? not even my 2005 phone running windows mobile 5 was like that.
Anonymous, 05 Sep 2009Can any one the real user tell me the battery backup ?
Don't worry, Battery backup was in the old days.. in 2004 - 2005.. :)
Now it's just the battery.. Data will stay there even without a battery..
Anonymous, 05 Sep 2009Can any one the real user tell me the battery backup ? what do you mean by battery backup?
Rose, 05 Sep 2009How do you run windows 6.5 for free on the touch HD if the upgrade doesn't come from HTC? Thanks.you will have to unlock your phone's spl with hspl. what you need to do that is found here.
Rose, 05 Sep 2009How do you run windows 6.5 for free on the touch HD if the upgrade doesn't come from HTC? Thanks.yes the rom upgrade is free.
this is the link to windows mobile 6.5 running the touchflo3D from the Diamond2 http://htcpedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313
and this is the link for windows mobile 6.5 running Leo http://htcpedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304
Anthony, 04 Sep 2009me and many others are running windows mobile 6.5 on it right now and the upgrade was free. if... moreHow do you run windows 6.5 for free on the touch HD if the upgrade doesn't come from HTC? Thanks.
developer, 05 Sep 2009Hi i am using HTC since 2 Yrs, now i want to buy this HTC Touch HD, can anyone please tell me ... morei think the cheapest one is from plemix.com $559, i bought one from them a month ago was $610, but i can sell mine to u for 450 if u want it, i live in colorado arvada, i have the nokia n97, e71, se c903, and the hd now.
developer, 05 Sep 2009Hi i am using HTC since 2 Yrs, now i want to buy this HTC Touch HD, can anyone please tell me ... morehttp://www.clove.co.uk/viewProduct.aspx?product=044AF875-A436-402D-B293-8503F2094DA5&category=
350£ if you not shipping to the U.K. that's where I got mine.
Anthony, 04 Sep 2009I have to agree with Himanshu. Here are my response why this phone is a bad choice.
1. if you... moreYeah, i know he feeling when you take out your phone from your pocket to use it then someone asks you "Oh you have an iphone!".. Loooolll!!
By the way, The HD is really not bad for gaming.. There are great games with graphics more than the iPhone's RAM could handle.. Plus you can run emulators (NES,SNES,SEGA,ARCADE...ETC)
No time for playing games on phones though..
Hi i am using HTC since 2 Yrs, now i want to buy this HTC Touch HD, can anyone please tell me the exact price please.
I have to agree with Himanshu. Here are my response why this phone is a bad choice.
1. if you are looking for a gaming phone, this phone is a bad choice.
2. If you want a phone that you can use EVERYTHING on it without having to read any instructions, this phone is a bad choice.
3. If you want a phone that, when you take it out everyone knows it, this phone is a bad choice.
4. If you want a phone with a flash, this phone is a bad choice.
5. If you don't like microsoft products, this is a bad choice.
6. If you need a physical key pad, this phone is a bad choice.
7. If you like really small phones, this phone is a bad choice.
But if you are like me and those things are not what you were looking for in a phone, it's a good buy.
Now here is why I would not listen to Himanshu about buying ANY phone.
1. He made-up his mind about 2 phones (about if they are good or not) after using them for only one day. How many of us really know the all about the phones we have now after the first day we got them?
2. He changes phones after 2-3 months. So if a phone is crap, he will not have it longer than that. How many people are willing to spend money on phones that often? If you are the kind of person that buys a phone to keep for a long time and can't take a chance on buying crap, then he is not the person to talk to.
3. He does not use mms or bluetooth files to other friends phones, but if you do he will still tell you the iPhone is a good phone to buy know that it can't do it.
Speakerphone test Voice, dB Pink noise/ Music, dB Ringing phone, dB Overal score
''Apple iPhone 3G 66.1 62.1 71.7 Below Average''
LG KS20 66.1 70.6 64.9 Average
HTC Touch Diamond 66.7 75.9 66.0 Good
HTC Touch Pro 74.9 69.7 73.7 Good
Samsung INNOV8 75.1 69.6 75.8 Very Good
''HTC Touch HD 77.7 73.7 76.7 Excellent''
i like HTC TOUCH HD...JUST Bcoz of his call quality.
and a call quality is very 1st thing for me.
iphone is a good phone...just Bcoz of his great UI.
I like iphone when i play games,watch photos.
but when i want to call some one..i want only....my
favorite HTC TOUCH HD...you know why.
Kelz, 04 Sep 2009Hey Anth & Dex!
been following your posts about the iPhone with Nick & Himanshu with much int... moreThanks for the article, the iPhone 3GS overcame some of the issues thought, but if we talk about its features:
- 3G is suppose to be sold in 2004-2005.
- 3GS is suppose to be sold in 2006-2007.
The GUI is the only key to their success.