Deryouk, 15 Jul 2009Hey guys, I want to know does it have any application to play MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC/WMV/RealVi... morethe default player can play MP3,WMA,WAV,MP4 & more and when you install coreplayer it can play eAAC,WMV,RealVideo, Divx and about any other fromat you can think of. it's like a VLC player for windows mobile.
I want to know does it have any application to play
MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC/WMV/RealVideo/MP4 file format?
Anonymous, 12 Jul 2009I have this phone for 3 weeks and I have a question regarding received a picture message. I t... moreYour network provider needs you send you an update. Just ask them. Very simple.
One problem i am facing. after upgrading to WM6.5 R4 & now R5 i cannot sync my notes from the outlook. before in WM6.5R3 i could do that by default. just select the sync option and it would sync the notes also but now it just does not happen. any sol. pls.
Imran, 13 Jul 2009I am trying to get the GPS signal outdoor. where i used to usually get it b4 the upgrade. Run QuickGPS. its in the start menu under connectivity. it should help with your GPS connections.
How is the GPS fuction? Require ant licences?
Does the camera have a flash?
Imran, 13 Jul 2009I am trying to get the GPS signal outdoor. where i used to usually get it b4 the upgrade. u must do hard reset and install garmin solfwere again or maybe ur gps receiver break down.
Dutty's 6.5 R5 is out and lots of updates and bug fixes there..
* Updated to new MS Build 5.2.23004.
* Updated Apps and drivers.
* Updated Manila Version V2.1 38658
* Updated all HTC Applications and System Icons.
* Fixed Battery Manual backlight settings by reverting to older OEM
* Fixed Contacts selecting when typing new message.
* Fixed Comm. Manager issue with wifi selection.
* Fixed Comm. Delay when opening first time.
* Fixed distorted highlights in ROM , showing in Folders.
* Fixed Alarm sounding temporarily , seems alarm still broken but setting same tone in Clock and Reminders is only solution I found which works.
* Change Page Pool to 16mb.
* MSVC version will be available 1.6.23004, also now works with incoming Voice announcement without any hacks like previous versions, My favourite version now.
* Added Tom Extended Menu which allows you to choose which style of manila you want to choose from.
* Manila edited to over 45 tabs when use in Topaz Style.
* Re-arrange folders and added new.
* Remove my all background tab picture, Will make cab for user if they want it.
* Remove my Small icons in Start Menu and use new ones.
* Disable Welcome setup for faster Boot.
* Much faster Rom with some experimental stuff.
* ETA Coming very Soon
Jeff, 12 Jul 2009Hi users.How the battery life for this phone?I need to purchase it soon.It seems great.Battery Life is better than the Diamond 2.. It lasts for 2-3 days..
I am trying to get the GPS signal outdoor. where i used to usually get it b4 the upgrade.
Imran, 12 Jul 2009Hi Guys After Installing the WM6.5 R4 i installed the garmin application. the application sta... moreGPS works with line of site with the satellites. so if you are indoors it will not work some times
Hi users.How the battery life for this phone?I need to purchase it soon.It seems great.
Anonymous, 12 Jul 2009I have this phone for 3 weeks and I have a question regarding received a picture message. I t... moreYour GPRS may not be setup.
Go into setting, connection, and pick Connection Setup. Once in there pick your Country and then pick your Operator. Then pick ok. Your mms should work after that.
1. 3G for this phone does not work in the U.S.
2. If you want to use the internet over the cell signal you will need a data plan from your phone operator.
Martin Edwind, 12 Jul 2009Look at the HTC TOUCH HD in Windows 6.5 i want it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RraVQEcXK9wIf you want to install the windows mobile 6.5 rom, you have to unlock the phones SPL. This is the link to the tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=505377 use the HSPL way to unlock your SPL.
Then install the new wm6.5 rom from http://www.duttythroy.net/
Dexter, Imran and I have done it and there may be more people here that have.
After Installing the WM6.5 R4 i installed the garmin application. the application starts but i just cant seem to get the GPS signal. it was working b4 i upgraded, it could be the drivers are not included in the latest update. can anybody please help me.
I have this phone for 3 weeks and I have a question regarding received a picture message. I tried what the manual from HTC.com on how to view it but I still don't know how.
I know I can send pics but not how to view them when my friend send me pics message. I dled the pics but still can't view it.
Any help is appreciated.
Look at the HTC TOUCH HD in Windows 6.5 i want it.
Diero, 11 Jul 2009@ Anthony, which phone do you prefer?follow up...
if you don't want to spend the extra cash, there is nothing wrong with the diamond2. it does have the better touchFlo. but I wanted the biggest touch screen I could get because I have big hands and it is nice that I can use normal music head phoned to listen to music and even take a call. and now I do have the diamond2 tuchflo interface on my HD by using a cooked rom.
Diero, 11 Jul 2009@ Anthony, which phone do you prefer?I prefer the HD for the bigger screen.
and the 3.5mm audio jack.