can i use adobe flash player in this phone?
romeo, 22 Dec 2009i bought this phone a month ago.te processor moves realy slowly and the battery sucks........is really nice the phone, but the battery is sucks!!!
i bought this phone a month ago.te processor moves realy slowly and the battery sucks........
Anonymous, 19 Dec 2009what is the diffend about the item htc pro fuze and htc pro raphael ? only the desing?They are almost the same but HTC Fuze has more branding and also no front camera.The branding can be ereased using a custom rom but it will still have the AT&T sign replacing the front camera.They both have sim slots btw but you need to unlock AT&T.
what is the diffend about the item htc pro fuze and htc pro raphael ? only the desing?
Ilya Byk (ilyabyk83@, 17 Dec 2009Does this mean this device has a SIM card slot?? Yes it has one but you need to unlock it.
devilz, 24 Oct 2008Put in your sim card and hard reset it...Does this mean this device has a SIM card slot??
Hi all. Is this a CDMA only or is it a GSM device (could be also)? I need a GSM version. Is there another name for a GSM version? Thanx
jcw, 13 Dec 2009BLUETOOTH
Purchased in February 2009 at which time EVERYTHING worked as specified. After abo... moreAfter talking to various sales people, checking the HTC website (close to useless) I did a HARD RESET. The instructions in the manual how to do this is incorrect, as is the "latest" manual on the website for this unit.
A sales man did it for me, AFTER backing everything up. This cured the problem, but it still took the better part of a couple of hours to re-set options, preferences , reconnect to my provider etc. Not a satisfactory solution. I'm not sure if this is an HTC problem, or a Win 6.1 problem. Extremely annoying, something I don't look forward to having to do every 6 weeks..
its a fairly good phone, for a short period oftime, my bluetooth pretty much does not work at all for no reason, i tried using 3rd party apps, pairing, it just always fails to send and receicve
it worked fine for two months and then the OS crashed
Purchased in February 2009 at which time EVERYTHING worked as specified. After about 6 weeks or so, the Bluetooth module started acting up.The problem is as follows: the phone contact name and number list no longer transfers over to the car from the phone when pared, even though this had worked with the previous Motorola (and still does)and the new HTC phone. (Yes, the Bluetooth connection is active since I can still receive calls hands free).
Because of another issue (complete freeze) I'm now on my second unit which worked fine for about 6 weeks again until last week, when the contact list disappeared again never to be found on via bluetooth. I just tried paring the car with my son's old phone and it worked just fine. There definately IS an issue with the Touch Pro and Bluetooth that needs addressing. I'me getting quite annoyed with this unit.
Hello HTC users, for a better customer phone experience please make sure that you only purchase it from trusted suppliers because some hack and change the ROM. Also make sure you have the latest updates for your phone in our website:
For battery issues:
-close all unnecessary applications.
-DO NOT overcharge it as battery life will decrease
greatly. Remove from socket as soon as battery is full. Charge the phone only when the battery is low. All instructions are in the manual, please give at least some effort to read it to prevent unfortunate experiences.
Thank you, we hope you enjoy your phone
I'm using this phone for 11 months now, and I'm very proud of it.. Although there are some problems (or maybe bugs) I had, and I will be very pleased if someone can solve my problems..
1. My phone's Wi-Fi is very very weak.. Everytime I connect (even I stand beside the router), it's often get disconnected and even not detecting, until I have to refresh it couple of times.. I was using phone pouch with magnet clip before.. Is keeping phone inside the magnet clip pouch can disturb or damage my hardware..?
2. If the no 1. problem happened and I don't know about it, one message pops "Cannot find GPRS signal, please contact your service" or something like that.. Means everytime I want to connect to internet, it will set the priority to GPRS connection.. Is there any way how to set the priority to Wi Fi connection..? I'm using prepaid card service..
3. I love the cirle below the screen, it works like a laptop touchpad.. But if I want to zoom in pictures or SMS text, sometimes it goes wrong and then the screen will zoomed in and out by itself.. As I mention that I was using magnet clip phone pouch, is it also affected or damaged my touch sensor..?
If it's a factory problem, I should send it to warranty before it expired next month..
Steven, 10 Nov 2009I just got my Touch Pro from AT&T. Can someone please tell me how I can put the screen in orde... moresettings/system/screen/screem align.
So far so good with my HTC Touch Pro...except for the battery life..I have to recharge the battery once a day in order to keep it running..:(
Definately NOT worth the asking price. There are countless problems with this phone.
1. It lags beyond belief! When you're trying to write a text message, it takes the phone a few seconds to catch up to what you're writing (if that makes sense)
2. When some one is calling, more often than not, you cant pick up, no matter how many times you press the pick-up button.
3. Sometimes you can't hang up
It does have its pros, but the cons outweigh them by far.
I am used to Qwerty keyboads and Microsoft operating system iMate, Tyne 2 etc.I have been waiting for some months now for "HTC Touch Pro2". However a colleague who has moved from HTC to "iPhone 3Gs" is talking highly of iPhone. I have used WEB comparison between these two, however, I am still confused. Any help from other users?
Gunner, 13 Nov 2009just upgraded my touch pro 6.1 to the latest windows mobile 6.5. one word for it"GREAT",the i... morejust access to any websites,4 instance google,type in 'windows 6.5 for touch pro',seach and download the links n folders for touch pro,then execute it,it will update yo phone to the latest ROM version n follow instructions 4 installation,yo phone should sync wif ya computer during installation,it's dat easy..
Log in I forgot my password Sign up