I like it alot. But unless it comes with Quadband GSM and Triband HSDPA. I believe it's a letdown from the TyTn II.
this phone haVE a lot of features, and the keyboard is an excellent upgrade, how s the multimedia functions like video playing and size comparison with the istupidphone?
this phone is the best on the market, thats no word about that! big dispaly big broblems, must cleant it, not to scrach it, etc. this is very smart from htc, from my point of view. only cam could be just a litle better, atleast to compare sony ericsson k850.
Anonymous, 15 Jun 2008does nvidia tegra apx 2500 have a qwerty?
no, i dont think sooooooooNvidia Tegra APX 2500 is a procesor to be used in phones you idi0t. That device that you saw is a prototype for what it can do. Htx Tytn 3 will probably use Tegra, as will all better smartphones in abaut a year.
So realy, Nvidia did confuse you a lot lol, now you talking as Tegra is a device, again IT IS ONLY A PROCESOR.
Imagine Thc Toutch Pro with Nvidia Tegra inside? video playback for 30 hours, instead of 5 hours with current ARM 500Mhz.
So it truly is a revolution, but still i will get Xperia X1 when it comes out, but my next phone will definitly have Windows Mobile 7 with Nvidia Tegra inside. May it be HTC, SE, Samsung. All i care is tegra and windows mobile.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970does nvidia tegra apx 2500 have a qwerty?
no, i dont think soooooooo
Lol Tegra APX 2500 PROCCESOR only, will cost 200$, than add for the other parts of the device. But i would realy like to see Xperia X1, with 3.5" screen adn tis Tegra APX proccesor, than not only standby UMTS would be 800 Hrs, but also music playing and video would last for long.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970TheUJ--->>> WTF@ tegra starting prices?? 250 dollars for such a beast?? :OO so a normal (well okay SUPERBEAST) device (average on tegras) will cost about 500 dollars, like only half of this device?? Ill definately wait for tegras!
Forget about SE Xperia X1, forget about HTC Touch Pro. Be hold, the upcoming next-gen NVidia Tegra APX 2500 Windows Mobile Phone. Coming in Q4 2008 or Q1/Q2 2009.
- The Tegra line will be all-in-one, integrated systems on a chip, containing an 800MHz ARM CPU, GeForce GPU, image processor, HD video processor, and controllers for all other aspects of core operations (memory, USB ports, communication) -- in a package about the size of a dime.
- The range will come in two varieties to start -- the Tegra 600 and the Tegra 650. Both chips can run games like Quake 3 with full filters and anti-aliasing at rates of more than 40 FPS, and will support 1080p HDMI, WSXGA+ LCD or CRT, and NTSC/PAL TV outs.
- Products will be built atop Windows CE or Windows Mobile, though the company isn't ruling out other operating systems, like Android.
- The chipset is 1/10th the size of Intel's Atom and is ultra-low power. A single charge can allow the user to run audio for 130 hours or HD video for up to 30 hours.
- The first Tegra systems will be handhelds or small laptops with screens ranging in size from 4-inches to 12-inches, with QWERTY or touchscreen interfaces, as well as WiFi and possibly 3G connectivity.
- Starting prices for the initial devices will range from $199 to $249.
- The demo we saw of the NVIDIA UI is an actual interface that the company is seeding to developers. It takes advantage of the Tegra's GPU and is quite fast (videos of the UI running on the APX 2500 below).
- NVIDIA is giving both an SDK for that UI and hardware development kit to partners, and encouraging them to utilize the custom chipset of the Tegra for user interface design and functionality.
- The chipmaker expects to see media players, MIDs, and
Anonymous, 08 Jun 2008The home screen is black and white only it would appear. Is nobody bothered about how dull thi... moreIf you don't like the default homescreen then you change it.With wm pda's you can customize just about anything.
Ari, 12 Jun 2008Well I think the nail is in the coffin for my long(6 year) run with HTC devices. iPhone 3G sup... moreAs a doctor myself, why does a qwerty indicate this? Have a look at Samsung Omnia, which has all you need and then some.
i just sell my diamond couse its awfull spoeaker
the sound was bad...really bad
hard to wattch a movie,mp3 even for navigation
what about that one the pro?
new speakers or the same?
Im sure this and the diamond have the 1700 band. Well at least in the videos that show it being available in the os.
Well I think the nail is in the coffin for my long(6 year) run with HTC devices. iPhone 3G supports Exchange Server. Unless there is an early release of the touch pro. I will be spending my money on the 11th. I'm tired of the slow access to the camera anyways. OOHHH but I will sadly miss my QWERTY keyboard!! I have had one since my GTE & SKY pager!! Back when poeple use to say "what do you think you are? a doctor!"...But the iPhone 3G is so sexy! by by QWERTY, loved you long time!
i'm dying to see this one.. but the price isn't that friendly, really..