Download latest Divx player in ut htc ...
hit, 01 Apr 2009what fone do i buy....htc touch viva or the n81???go for htc viva
After googling and fighting with Airtel, I managed to get the correct settings and I am able to run Airtel Live as well access most of the websites on standard HTTP protocol (SSL is not supported). Google Maps also works for me.
On Windows Mobile 6.x, the steps to configure are as follows:
1. Activate Airtel Live by sending the following SMS to 121: MASALA ACTIVE.
2. The service takes atleast 3-4 hours to get active. Restart the phone and resume configuring.
3. Tap Start -> Settings.
4. Select Connections Tab and tap Connections.
5. Select Advanced Tab, tap Select Networks button to bring up Network Management.
6. Under "Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using:" drop down, tap the New button.
7. In the General Tab, type the name of the settings as Airtel Live
8. Select Modem tab, tap New...
9. Type the name of connection as Airtel Live, select the modem as Cellular Line (GPRS) and tap Next.
10. Type Access Point Name as airtelfun.com and tap next.
11. Leave username, password and domain blank and tap finish.
12. Select Proxy Settings tab. Tap "This network connects to the Internet". This should enable the next check box option.
13. Tap "This network uses a proxy server to connect to the Internet".
14. Type the proxy server as: 22.214.171.124 and then tap Advanced...
15. Tap HTTP, leave the server as 126.96.36.199 and change the port to 8080
16. Similarly tap WAP, Secure WAP and Socks, type the server as 188.8.131.52 but leave the port to defaults. These are optional settings.
17. Tap OK to close the Advanced proxy setup screen.
18. Tap OK to close the New connection screen.
19. The network management screen should now list the new connection you have created in the drop-down. Tap OK to close this screen
20. Tap OK to close the connection screen.
Now you are ready to fire your favourite browser. I have tested this on PIE as well as Opera 9.5 and it works for me.
If PIE reports "Request not authorized by the WAP Gateway", you will need to change the user-agent to anything you can think of using "Advanced Config" tool (thanks to dsixda for suggesting this). I had set it to HTCP3452_Mozilla/4.0 under Advanced Config -> Internet Explorer -> User Agent Custom Base.
I think Airtel has intentionally blocked Mozilla/4.0 user-agent on WM phones. It may be that they cannot restrict Windows Mobile based phones from accessing websites on standard HTTP. On other phones I had tried, I could not get other sites to work with the same settings.
Enjoy Airtel Live for free.
hi my all frndz i gt one emazin game 4 u size is 12mb chk it out n enjoy ..game rocks )
hi guys.. please help me, i'm looking at htc touch and htc touch viva as two phones to choose from.. so which of these do you think is better in terms of the user intterface?? i've seen the looks, and i find them more or less the same on that account, but whats your take on the user interface of these phones cuz i;ve seen reviews and have noticed big difference between the two phones in terms of their usability!
jeen, 02 Apr 200913500 best price voice is too good n u can use 4 gb memory card with best result.Thanks Jeen. Also do let me know the store name in India where Viva is available a@13500/-. Also pls tell me whether Viva comes with a pre-loaded Antivirus software and also whether any network compatibility issues happening with Viva as i mentioned last time.(Cos some Viva model comes defaultly with a GSM Lock). Pls help..!!
how do i clear the memory on this fone the internal memory with ou resettin the whole fone
hello, could anyone tell me how to save a song as sms notification?
for ringtone, it can be saved but how to save the song as sms notification?
Hi, I would like to buy touch viva this month April. Pls suggest:
1) Best price available with which store in India?
2) Sound clarity?(with Speaker and ear phone too)?
3) Compatible memory card size?(2GB, 4GB or 8GB)?
4) Any pre-loaded antivirus softwares?
5) After sale service for the same brand?
6) Is Viva surely works with all the GSM providers? or is it only with Airtel and idea?
Pls suggest the answers for the above querries. Thank you
hi HTC users,
i am an airtel user but in my HTC viva unable to use the AIRTEL LIVE... can anyone help me for the setting of airtel live in HTC viva ....
thanks for ur help ahead.
Da best site for all kinda applications for htc winmo n also daily get updates ... chk out da site ...
Jayanttrav, 30 Mar 2009Its Camera stopped working 2nd day. It just does get activated.
Tried soft-rest, tried clic... morehi mate my 7 frnds n me got htc n so far no prob ..mobile wrks superb jus take care of few things u don load much applications in it wch runs on bkround n don use more thn 4gb mmc n u wil see mobile wrk ok ..winmo needs good care so treat it niely ..