Is the sound quality is okay. atleast it is clear through headphones..
Terrible Pics quality
abhishek, 31 Jul 2010hey guys , does any one knows how much memory does this htc viva supports? please help me out.I have 2gb and works fine!
abhishek, 31 Jul 2010hey guys , does any one knows how much memory does this htc viva supports? please help me out.i'm using a 8 Gb micro sd card for the past 1 year and 2 months with no problems....
hey guys , does any one knows how much memory does this htc viva supports? please help me out.
[deleted post]14000/-.a price
suresh, 30 Jul 2010i want to purchase HTC viva, but anyone tell me can viva play MP 4 filesit doesnt have a mp4.orelse itz very good for regular use
i want to purchase HTC viva, but anyone tell me can viva play MP 4 files
does anyone know phone # to contact HTC Support in India. I have a minor glitch hope it can be addressed.
Thanks in advance.
[deleted post]Check on the link http://www.univercell.in/mobiles/populateStore.action
Its close to 8.5K with accessories... hope this helps
After using Touch Viva for about a year or so, I must say i`m a bit disappointed by it.The phone keeps lagging and sometimes people cannot call me, or if i try to call them, after dialing the number it disconnects.It does not happen often, but it shouldn`t happen at all. Sometimes during a call the wireless is activated by itself.The processor is a bit slow and the camera is a fail. I think it`s time to get a new phone with integrated GPS and this time maybe i`ll give Android a try.
can anyone pls pls tell me how to change from phone memory to storage card..i keep getting these annoying msgs asking me to delete files or shift to storage mem..i tried everything...how the hell do i do it..
How can i make the home screen look like diamond 2?
I used it now and sometimes it crash,hang...but smooth touch,good battery & even u can surf the internet for 1-3 hours...cool...
Hey guys, i know about this phn. It's one of the good phone by minimum price. But, prblm is no radio it has.
So what, Viva is great.
I used for a few days and almost crash it to the wall!! 3 of them., i think Windows Mobile is the problem, lag, crashed, error, etc, very bad experience.
Maybe, if has a large procesor will works.
thank for your att
This is a GEM - U will NOT REGRET
I bought this 2 months back in Chennai-Univercel around Rs.9400.
1. Smooth touch
2. Good battery - Everyday I can browse for 4 hrs with 1-2 hrs call
3. Internet connectivity is one of the best at this range of cost.
4. Unlimited SMS storage - Now I have more than 5000 msg.
5. Comes with Solitaire game :)
6. MS Office works excellently.
7. Didn't encounter any problems in Wi-Fi.
8. Gtalk via Nimbuzz is working fine in Wi-Fi.
9. AutoCorrect option in Photos is working amazingly.
1. Sound is in good quality at only low volumes.
2. That SMS dictinory sucks. One of the best idiotic word generator that I have ever encountered.
3. No "Group Messaging" option.
4. U can't see images in album mode, once u move those files from the default folder. Very very annoying.
Final Word: Do remember, this phone has "NO 3G". After seeing the look of the phone and the brand "HTC", i just take 3G for granted. But it's not so.