Aamir, 29 Sep 2019Should I update to Android pie on u11 dual sim? Any improvement in this version?Hi. Pie shows bluetooth headset battery level. Pie offers open wi-fi channels when available. Some font errors got fixed with this update.
Should I update to Android pie on u11 dual sim? Any improvement in this version?
naeem, 22 Aug 2019bro it depends on design also. even with a low blow on side of screen my display got a crack h... moresame for me bro. in 18 days of purchase got a long hairline crack by a low blow on side of screen. always use a back case.
just updated to u11. In mumbai ...smooth navigation...minimal change.. battery booty tested
Personally very happy with phone. Fantastic design, excellent battery, very good camera and beautiful screen. The only real problem with the phone is that it's very slippery. Without a cover case, high risk of dropping the phone and getting everything shattered!
Dear all, I am currently facing an issue with my HTC U11 not charging (% not increasing & remain stagnant) or charge very slowly after trying a multiple of times daily.
This issue also persist when I shut down my phone to charge where the red charging light will lid up and after 3 second it will dim so as the screen charging animation and restart the whole process.
I believe it is not a hardware issue as when the battery charges to 100% it drains normally and while it charges it is not any warmer than usual. I hope my case is the same as reported in theandroidguy website posted on the 4th August 2019 where I am not the only person facing the same issue.
MonTi, 18 Aug 2019Just a comment regarding some complaints that the phone is fragile, screen shattered...etc. It... morebro it depends on design also. even with a low blow on side of screen my display got a crack hairline.
Just a comment regarding some complaints that the phone is fragile, screen shattered...etc. It is important to know that if you dropped ANY if the new smartphones, the screen will definitely be shattered. This will happen even in the first day of use!.
Since 2007 till now, I used 3 HTC, 2 Sony, 2 iPhone, 2 Xiaomi, 2 Samsung, 2 LGs, and one Lenovo (may be more manufacturers) and I had never broken any screen or changed a display.
Why, ?? Because I use pay attention to my phone and use cases.
My point is ( just in case you didn't agree with my blathering above) ,,, Don't Blame a phone maker if you broke the screen.
If you're updating to Android 9 beware of the super annoying volume control there is no easy wsy back
Mike, 06 Aug 2019Screen didn't last a month. Even with edge protection, it has cracked. I literally tried to br... moreYou should watch Jerry's U11 durability test. This phone using glass on front and rear, so it fragile enough even Gorilla Glass 5 protect it
Screen didn't last a month. Even with edge protection, it has cracked. I literally tried to break my HTC 9 screen. Couldn't. Hoped U11 would be at close to as durable. Failed. Very disappointed.
Yesterday i recive pie update , overall performance is ok and system works smooth , i noticed that battery performence way better than previous version , gaming is ok , and some feature like screen record , grayscale , new animation , added in this version , also when u are in app , games , and etc ... When ure someone calling u just pop up short square on top the notification bar to answer or decline , i recommende to upgrade and there is nothing as a bug
Yesterday, I received Android Pie update. First, I was hesitant to update.
Then I decided and updated to Android 9.
Here's my experience:
- the download and update process were easy without any problems. Only the phone will restart 3-4 times during the update.
- I recommend to disable any authentication before updating ( PIN, pattern or fingers print request). Also clear any cached Data.
- After update, boot was normal the logo screen took little longer till uploaded the new Android version ( first, I thought something went wrongly. but nothing I can do, so I waited patiently ;-))
- I did not notice major changes in the sense experience. Only the notifications and quick toggles changed graphics.
- Battery life is similar or slightly decreased ( it is only one day of use after upgrade)
- camera App is the same
- my installed Apps are working fine.
- it is worth mentioning that I don't do games, so I don't have any game app installed. I don't know what will happen if someone phone has loads of game apps.
- All my files and folders are ok
- Wifi, Bluetooth and NFC and mobile internet are working properly.
That's all for now.