crazyboys_tp, 12 Oct 2017Hey guys my review of HTC U11 after 20 Days...... It will a lengthy review so please don't min... moreBeen using the HTC U11 for over 4 months now and I do agree with alot of your points and the best thing I love about this phone is the brilliant battery life because it's easy to get 6 hours plus screen on time and the screen of the phone is just gorgeous to look at and is easily visible in direct sunlight and I have mine set to 75% auto brightness also.
The phone never slows down and is super quick and I just love the ability to customise everything so that the phone always feels fresh and it never gets old and boring.
I have mine also tied to a Samsung gear S3 and it always works perfectly and I have found the Bluetooth range of the phone to be really good to compared to other phones I have had in the past.
You cannot go wrong with this phone and of all the HTC phones I have had,m7,m8,m9,HTC 10,I think this is the best of them all.
I highly recommend this phone :)
I am currently using htc one m8, (since sep 2014)... m8 is a verry good phone with great sound quality,.. now im planing to buy an U11, is it good ? Which color should i buy ?
Hey guys my review of HTC U11 after 20 Days...... It will a lengthy review so please don't mind ;)
First of all I was really worried about of getting used to a whole new software experience as I was using Samsung Galaxy series for almost 6 years (Also used lots of other devices in between for less than a month and gone back to Galaxy series). S7 edge being the last device from which I switched to HONOR 8 Pro for a month then to HTC U11.
It took me almost a week to get used to HTC software echo system. But now I feel really at home. I thought I might miss awesome super amoled display of Samsung but honestly I am not. HTC's Super LCD 5 (Fancy name given by HTC for IPS LCD) Display is totally great.
I used to activate the developer option and switch off all the animations within a week of use on all my other devices. But my U11 simply flies through everything I through at it.
Here are things that I Like and I wish I would have had on HTC U11
1. Superb Battery life. More than 6 hour of SOT every single day on mixed usage on wifi and mobile data.
2. Sound output is simply great. Both on Speaker and earphones.
3. Look wise its of a different class. Especially back glass.
4. I am super picky when it comes to camera, but I can just say that camera on U11 is simply amazing. Noise are there at low light shots but level of details are really great.
5. Display is also great and well enough outdoor visibility.
6. One of the Best performing android device. Silky smooth and lag free.
7. Ample Internal storage of 128gb and 6gb Ram. ( Market Dependent)
8. HTC theme store is great for customization. You can literally change every thing as per your requirement.
9. Almost Stock android experience with very little bloatware and very well optimized software.
10. Super fast and very accurate Fingerprint sensor.
11. WIFI, Network reception and call quality are excellent which is in fact the main part of a mobile.
1. Man I still hate carrying the additional usb to 3.5mm adapter.
2. Device is still bit wide for a 5.5 inch Screen. Not a big deal but still a little bit big.
Hope this review is acceptable by few of you, but its just my opinion. You may have different view.
Lastly I wonder why HTC had given a mic on back side bottom which really looks weird. If you use a case it looks like there is a hole in the case. LOL... They might have given it in a different location......
AnonD-702525, 11 Oct 2017Just received my HTC U11 Solar Red 6gb 128gb, it looks really very nice. Partying tonight..l... moreGreat news man.... Hope you like the Sense UI and HTC software echo system too....
Just received my HTC U11 Solar Red 6gb 128gb, it looks really very nice.
Partying tonight..lets see my friends and girls opinions or WOOOOW about it;)
Lucky, 11 Oct 2017How to off cameras shutter sound?there are 2 ways to turn off shutter sound
1. in camera mode, slide out the left menu > scroll down to settings and tap it> uncheck shutter sound.
2. repeatedly tap the volume down till it goes to vibrate.
One month with this beast summarizes with the below:
This phone is super fast and this is consistent whenever using any app or feature.
The squeeze feature is dope, literally super amazing!
Audio is outstanding
Cameras has some really great potential for your moments capture.
Easy one day with one charge
Design is wonderful
Highly recommend this full package phone!
Was thinking of buying this phone, after seeing no o the 3.5mm--> NO THANKS, same thing with pixel 2, moto z, next they are going to copy more from crApple, as in NJ lie widgets and can't place icons where u want! !!!
Orlando, 07 Oct 2017Mine is black. Very weird because...Found this on HTC official site:
*64GB Solar Red and all 128GB devices are Dual Sim. Dual Sim smartphones can be used with only one SIM as well as two, with no affect on performance. All other 64GB HTC U11 devices come as Single Sim.
Honestly, your color choice is sooooo bad, saw it and blue one too in live, black shows clearly a bulky phone while blue better, Amazing silver & Solar Red the best...look very nice on youtube.
how is htc u11 durability? Back and front? Does it survive minor drops?Also is the music quality through headphones better than htc 10
AnonD-702525, 06 Oct 2017Because only Solar red 4gb come with dual sim.Mine is black.
AnonD-705577, 05 Oct 2017HTC 10 remains the best phone I've ever had. Reluctantly upgraded as phone plan would make it ... moreIt is clearly you do not have the HTC U11. This is the best phone I have ever used, the battery life is great and it never hangs. Please, get the phone first before you give a review.
Orlando, 06 Oct 2017Nope. Mine is 4gb but in Dual sim. Because only Solar red 4gb come with dual sim.