AnonD-702525, 27 Sep 2017Do you mean HTC might face quick problems to have nearby service available?!
Never thought ... moreNope.....
Its always better to be aware of it rather than curse the company later for not having proper customer support. And in the electronics world you cannot predict anything.
After using HTC U11 for 3 day and comparing with Galaxy S8 (My Cousin's mobile) I can tell that my decision to buy HTC is really justified.
Just Go for it guys, if you have a good after sales support in your area.
How we compared the mobiles: we used both the mobile together for a full day side by side exchanging the mobiles for couple of hours in between to feel the difference.
My cousin grudgingly accepted that HTC is the smoothest and fastest mobile with better battery life and better Rear camera compared to S8.
1. Good display with natural yet vivid color with decent brightness.
2. Great Battery Life. I am getting 6hrs of SOT in mixed usage with 60% WIFI and 40% 4G.
3. Super fast and accurate Finger print sensor
4. Awesome Speaker output and superb voice recording ability.
5. Almost stock like software experience.
6. Ample 128GB Memory with 6GB Ram (In INDIA Dual Hybrid Sim model) for future proofing compared to S8's 64Gb and 4Gb Ram.
7. Sexy design, especially rear glass design.
8. Great network reception better than S8 in my area.
9. Super tactile buttons and some decent gesture features.
10. Awesome rear camera (Sometimes we might need to under expose the shot) and good front camera.
11. Buttery smooth performance with no lag or memory management issue.
Cons comparing to Galaxy S8:
1. Super AMOLED display of Samsung flagships are simply world class.
2. S8 has Smaller form factor with more display to body ratio. Here HTC U11 feels bulky and huge ( Not a deal breaker as the curved back fit comfortably in hand)
3. Front camera have better details in S8 due to auto focus even though it has an 8mp camera.
4. No wireless charging ( Not a big deal).
5. S8 have a tad bit better Video quality.
Crazyboys_tp, 27 Sep 2017Go with 6gb and 128gb HTC its buttery smooth and very snappy device. Sony is decent but HTC is... moreDo you mean HTC might face quick problems to have nearby service available?!
Never thought buying samsung!
AnonD-702525, 27 Sep 2017Am also looking at price if it really worth 660euro, sure in Asia cheaper hoped could grab one... moreGo with 6gb and 128gb HTC its buttery smooth and very snappy device. Sony is decent but HTC is worth every penny if you have a good after sales service network in your area.
Its even better than Galaxy S8, not in looks but in every other aspect.
Haja, 27 Sep 2017Go for htc U11 6GBAm also looking at price if it really worth 660euro, sure in Asia cheaper hoped could grab one but living in Europe. Sony XZ premium head to head with HtcU11 but 6gb 128gb here makes difference, not sure if justifies paying 40euro more
Haja, 27 Sep 2017You can update, i have did last week for my htc U11Thanks for the guidance appreciated.
AnonD-702525, 25 Sep 2017Which looks better Amazing Silver or Sapphire Blue ?
Saw on youtube that the first has intere... moreAmazing silver you can see back of the phone and can comb the hair if dont have time in home.
Am using htc U11 Amazing silver am doing everyday
Android Guy, 26 Sep 2017Hi, Does anyone have info on regarding update I bought new HTC U11 a week back and I receive... moreIsnÂ’t it an update with bugfixes primarily? Most updates are just small ones with minor improvements or bugfixes.
HTCU11 Amazing Silver 128 GB, 6 GB RAM 660 Euro or HTCU11 Amazing Silver 64 GB, 4 GB RAM 620 Euro
VS Sony XZ Premium Deepsea Black 64 GB, 4 GB RAM 620 Euro
Which will you buy?
Does anyone have info on regarding update I bought new HTC U11 a week back and I receive update, Should I go ahead or wait as I am not sure this new update will affect positively or negatively kindly request to guide me. Thanks in advance.
Can HtcU11 come 6gb ram and 64gb memory?, or it comes only 4gb ram & 64gb memory or 6gb and 128gb memory?
I'm from India &I'm facing some problem with my phone.i couldn't able to receive anything via SHAREit app & SBI anywhere personal app is not installing.anyone from India who already have sorted it out,pls help me guys.
Well i thought id get my u11 fixed after the glass case broke.To be honest the repair job was reasonable but dont expect your phone back after a couple of days or even a week.Ive coughed up the money for what is (according to u tube i saw ) about a minute and a half to 2 minute job. In another 4 days they will have had the phone about a Month .As ive said before excellent phone but it has put me off the brand now with this.I shall be looking at samsung next as in this day and age this sort of delay is not acceptable.Im a pensioner and i expected fast servce not a joke . Dissapointed HTC service repairers . Get your act together .
Which looks better Amazing Silver or Sapphire Blue ?
Saw on youtube that the first has interesting changing colors according to light and angle while the blue nice but very dark blue...what are your thoughts guys?
AnonD-703129, 25 Sep 2017I just got mine yesterday in amazing silver...I'd love to get the solar red but it's not avail... moreOnly downside of getting LG or HTC initially is that we will not get proper accessories. But yes there are few decent Screen Guards and Tempered glasses in Amazon. check them out.
PS: Solar Red looks amazing mate....