AnonD-641971, 29 Apr 2017i buy which phone whos best ......htc u ultra and desire 10 pro...plz tell meGo for HTC 10....not desire 10
This is the most detailed review I have seen for this phone to date.
Had my first unprotected fall today. :(
Seating in the concrete stands of my kids swimming class and I see water between the case and the phone. It isn't looking good so I decided to remove the case to wipe it. I rest the phone on my pants to get the cleaning cloth and it slides right off onto the concrete then drops 2 feet on to more rough concert.
Got 1 short hair line scratch on the back glass. And a scratch on the frame between the volume & power.
zain, 29 Apr 2017hi too all...can any suggest me ..i buy wich phone...whos best ..htc u ultra and htc desire 10 proIf you need the FM radio then buy the pro 10.
Other than that, the U Ultra is the better buy once price is not an issue.
i buy which phone whos best ......htc u ultra and desire 10 pro...plz tell me
hi too all...can any suggest me ..i buy wich phone...whos best ..htc u ultra and htc desire 10 pro
Anth0ny, 28 Apr 2017Yes it supports USB-C OTG.
the link to the one I use is below.
1. I have used it with a logi... moreaddition to post below.
you can also use it to connect your DLSR to transfer photos from the camera to your phone.
and if you connect a next phone to it you can access the files on that phone & charge it too from this phone.
Anonymous, 28 Apr 2017otg capable?Yes it supports USB-C OTG.
the link to the one I use is below.
1. I have used it with a logitech keyboard & mouse combo using the unifying dongle (nice for using Microsoft office & excel on the phone).
2. I have used it with my flash drive.
3. I have connected my 2TB WD My book. It said it was corrupted and wanted to format it.
I think the problem there is, that drive is formatted in NTFS not FAT32 and Android may not have NTFS support. Any one with more technical knowledge can correct me if I'm wrong.
There is a next dongle I want to buy that give you access to micro USB, USB A, HDMI all at once. Should allow me to power my phone connect keyboard, mouse and a TV.
Will know if this has support for the one below later this year.
AnonD-196276, 28 Apr 2017Great comment, what about real battery usage.I did a battery test for you the first time you asked. The results are posted about 4 pages back.
I normally plug in when I'm in the car as I'm using waze nav and that sucks power. so I can't really tell you how long it takes to go from 100% - 0% other than that 1 test I did for you.
I don't think the battery is anything special. It's average for any HTC phone. That's not a bad thing because you never here about HTC phones with bad battery life, this is just a next one like that. (take in the consideration I'm coming from using a HTC ONE MAX that has a 3500 battery)
What is nice is it don't take very long to charge. But even that is not an advantage because I don't think any USB C phone takes long to charge.
AnonD-664966, 26 Apr 2017Anybody tell me, why I should buy U Ultra and not LG V20 ? I'm not going to tell you which to pick, but here are some of the advantages of the U Ultra.
1. Colors POP on the Super LCD 5. can compete with AMOLED. (which is better is up to you)
3. the secondary screen shows the time and battery % all the time when apps are running in full-screen mode e.g. videos. (on the LG it is blank)
2. rear camera pictures are excellent, thanks to having both laser & phase detection autofocus and a dual tone flash.
3. audio in recorded videos is excellent, thanks to the 4 mics around the phone.
4.OIS on videos is much better on the Ultra.
5. 16mp front camera
6. speakers on the U Ultra can't be beaten.
7. the out of the box earbuds are excellent in volume & sound quality.
8. the small storage model of the Ultra is 64mb. that is the large storage model of the V 20
9. the default UI is much more customizable, the theme maker engine is amazing. https://themes.htc.com/#/landing
that is just some of the things I'm sure the U Ultra has, as an advantage. there may be more but those are the things I'm sure about.
AnonD-664966, 26 Apr 2017Anybody tell me, why I should buy U Ultra and not LG V20 ? Because HTC is better
AnonD-664966, 26 Apr 2017Anybody tell me, why I should buy U Ultra and not LG V20 ? Because U Ultra will give you unique experience.
Never gonna slow after year of usage.
Just try once and feel it
Pinin Dav, 26 Apr 2017Hi Sir, Are you serious? HTC 10 5.2" and HTC U Ultra 5.7" but you said HTC U Ultra's battery u... moreyes I'm using htc 10 and HTC u ultra but htc u ultra can give full day with 4g
AnonD-664966, 26 Apr 2017Anybody tell me, why I should buy U Ultra and not LG V20 ? Because U Ultra performs better than V20 in low light shots.
HTC 10 was the only device with OIS in front facing camera, this feature has been removed from U Ultra, I think management team intentionally want to liquidate the company by many stupid decisions
AnonD-308477, 26 Apr 2017what build material on the backside? i saw this phone on a local shop for 837usd. Waaaay to m... moreit's metal covered/coated in gorilla glass 5.
as for HTC being dead. people have been singing that sound sense 2014 and yet they are still here. so it looks like their survival is not based on your opinion.