how is the batery workin.does the batery goes on fr a day??pls tel me soon coz im gonna buy dis set
willie, 11 May 2011Should contact qiling regarding this matter o r v just missing something?err...thanks for ur suggestion...already sms him/her...but no reply...wondering...how do u knw that i get the fone from him/her? hehehehehe
hey guys just brought my HTC wildfire a week ago no issues with d mobile but anyone if u can please suggest me sum nice racing games that works on my mobile without any lagging will be appreciated thanks in advance. manish
well i would say HTC Wildfire is a good set bt not descend one. all the features justify the price tag very very well. bt it has two big problem
1. Battery and 2. Disply
i dont mind to have a small display and most ppl will able the manage with that after a week or so. bt the main problem is the battery. Its will give u only 7 hr beck up if u enable the data connection. coz all the time it send some data to the network.
Gops, 17 May 2011My battery Backup Sucks...I am getting only less than a day ...can anyone suggest me wat i can... moreYes me too... My Wildfire's battery drains fast. I recharge it twice a day... huhuhu! and its always out of service... It cant read my sim sometimes and it re start on its own...
Gops, 17 May 2011My battery Backup Sucks...I am getting only less than a day ...can anyone suggest me wat i can... moreI have my Wildfire for about a week now and I'm very happy with it's battery life. However, there are a few things to keep in mind.
1. Synchronizing data in the background eats battery. Disable it: Main sreen > Menu > Settings > Accouts & sync > Background data
2. Another battery hog is Location. It constanty uploads your current location to Google, based on wireless networks or GPS. Switch it off: Main screen > Settings > Location > Uncheck both Wireless and GPS.
3. Get a task killer. There are several available on Android market. I use TasKiller by AxDroid LLC. Kill applications that you don't need (Maps!)
4. Switch off Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, 3G and only turn them on when needed (the Power control widget).
5. Set screen brightness to Auto. It's really not necessary to keep it at max all the ti
My battery Backup Sucks...I am getting only less than a day ...can anyone suggest me wat i can do to improve my battery back up ..pls..thanks in advance ...I am worrying about my backup...its coming less than 8 hours per day if i am using any aplications for few minutes also..
[deleted post]Well if you really need multimedia phone, just go for lg optimus one but battery back up is comparable to HTC wildfire. But if u really want really a smart phone with good looking and better performer then u must go for HTC wildfire. Dude, if you bought HTC Wilfire everyone appriate, but LG optimus by some people only.
great phone also when compared to other smart phones,my opinion only the batteery needs improvements
I am planning to buy HTC wildfire.
Which one looks better; black or white?
is white model for girls?
htc cells hav any battery problem.....m i rt???....plz help me guys...i wann buy this cell