Just wanted to ask how can I change my gmail on htc wildfire phone cauae I forget the password of my account hope you can help me thanks
pls tel me how to add option of internet pass through in htc wildfire
Anonymous, 15 Mar 2013internal space is too small me to download the applications that I need.
Use this trick to move almost any app to SD card :
it has been 3 years and workin well , donot run up so much application at once , it will work well . using email effectively , great ..
The phone is extremely sluggish at best, cannot run apps like facebook. Very reliable phone however it died after 2 years.
internal space is too small me to download the applications that I need.
how do i move my apps to my SD card?? i cant find the option to do that. Help plz.
I'm using this phone for more than 2 years now (phoning, emailing, web/rss browsing, podcasting - no gaming)
I thought it was time for an upgrade to a new model - applications (particularly Google ones) require more and more memory :-(
First, it was difficult to find an equivalent with the same full set of features and sensors (notification LED, compass, FM radio...), the same solidity and compactness for the same budget. I finally tested the Samsung Galaxy ACE2.
I must say that after 3 days, I returned back the Samsung to the shop :
- While the Wildfire works 2 business days with one charge (with Wifi and Bluetooth on), the Samsung had less than 20% battery after one day of equivalent use.
- user-interface ergonomics of the Wildfire is far better (better smart dial, contact management and integration with social networks, browsing with smart text scaling makes text very readable) than ACE2
- I had 2 phone conversation dropped with the ACE2
- With the Samsung, I noticed lots of interference noises when using headphones (during phone conversations, mp3 playing and even using the touchscreen)
- ACE2 is full-plastic
- pictures of the ACE2 are too 'cold'
=> my Wildfire has a second chance!
Note : I sometimes had 'SD Card unexpectedly removed' when I was using a new 8GB card with lots of apps moved to SD and huge mp3 downloads to the card. I put back the original 2GB SD card provided by HTC => no problem any more.
Where speed car or bike gaming is concern its
a poor phone in performance.
If you have any idea yo short out the probelem, pl. let us know.
This phone always full internal memory even though they have memory back up 4GB. Why doesn't automatically transfer the file to the back up memory of 4GB if the internal memory was full? Even we set the external memory.
i don't like it that it doesn't support opnGL it is needed for my favorite game :(
Anonymous, 09 Mar 2013don't even think about it pls I m suffering and I don't want anyone do the same
will te battery life stay for long?