I like this mobile very much..Last week my friend bought this mobile from onlin e mobile shop of Shopbychoice.com in 10% off....Its camera and speaker quality is very good..
I am planning to buy this phone but i m wonderind if the Viber app working good on this phone or not , plz answer me it isso important . thanks
Overall a good phone. But very unhappy with the battery backup. Without connecting to the mobile networks / Bluetooth / WIFI/GPS, the battery backup is only a day.
HTC service centre bluntly says that we cannot do anything about it. HTC claims 320Hrs of battery backup... But sad that i have to give a negative review for this excellent device.
htc, 22 Jan 2012does someone know how to overclock htc wildfire s to 800mHz??flash cm 7.2, clock to 806Mhz
I have bought this phone 1 week ago. And I'm very satisfied with this device.
1. Battery life i 2 days, if speak about 40 minutes per day, internet: 30 minute per day and about 2-5 SMS! Of course 4 or 9 days would be better, but... :)
2. Screen resolution is fine! My friend who has Iphone 4 doesn't believe that resolution is just 320x480, quality off picture seems like on bigger resolution. Of course screen can be a little be bigger, but 4.3 is not enough for watching movies neither.
3. Little phone can put it into the pocket, and it doesn't disturb you.
saji, 25 Jan 2012applications from market canot be downloaded,when do this always receive message 'download uns... moreFirst try this:
1. Go to > Settings > Applications > Manage applications
2. Tab over to "All"
3. Select the Market app, and then tap "Clear data" and "Clear cache;" then, select Download manager and tap "Clear data" and "Clear cache".
4. Restart your phone, then try downloading the app again.
If cannot help this, try the second solution:
Go to Settings > Applications > Manage apps > All, select the Download manager > Clear cache > Clear data and after that tap "Uninstall the update"
I ve bought this phone one month back. According to me the pros and cons are
1.Compact and good screen resolution.
2.Feel good look + Good Branded phone with metal finish
3.Fast Wifi Connection
4.More number of home screen, smooth scrolling, HTC Sense themes
1. Useless Preloaded apps like stocks, latitude, Navigation, Learn More, News & Weather, Plurk, Gtalk, Videos, Voice Search, Transfer, Camcorder etc
2.Music Player with no Equaliser and a very pathetic Earphone.
3.Low internal memory. Installing many apps isn't possible since memory is less.
4.Cannt play even mid-level games low processor.
5.Pathetic Battery which doesn't come upto even one day. Smart phones need to do more tasks so the battery should be according to that. The battery coming with this one is the one for a basic model phones which doesn't even stand basic smart phone tasks.
6.Relatively small screen when compared to same price other brand phones. LCD screen is often getting dirty and even after cleaning within less time getting dirt again.
7.Camera has no many options. No seperate camera key like other same group phones in market.
8. Very pathetic speaker. I cannt even hear the ringtone. It is very quiet. The Vibration is also very gentle you cannt feel when it is in your trousers packet.
I have used this phone for exactly a month. Personally, it is the worst phone i have ever had. Im actually thinking of returning it. It regulary just hangs or crashes and i need to restart it. Since doing the Android update last week, it has got even worse. It also started to stop downloading any applications i wanted. Even uploading to facebook failed. I only solved the problem by doing a factory reset. Battery life is pathetic. i need to recharge everyday, sometimes even twice a day, and im not a heavy user. Friends who have the same models or the explorer have the same problems. I highly recommend not to get this phone, especially if you are a heavy user.
kirca, 24 Jan 2012If you cannot install or update any app from Market, If you receive a "Download unsuccess... moreapplications from market canot be downloaded,when do this always receive message 'download unsucessful' whats the solution for this problem pls reply anyone
sape, 24 Jan 2012Dont work my market If you cannot install or update any app from Market, If you receive a "Download unsuccessful" message when attempting to download an app, try the following troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:
First try this (recommendation from official android market help center):
• Clear your Market cache (visit Settings > Applications > Clear cache).
• Restart your phone, then try downloading the app again.
• Ensure there’s enough space on your phone for the app to install.
••• If none of the above steps work, try remounting your SD card.
••• Visit Menu > Settings > Storage > Unmount SD card; then remount the SD card from the same menu by selecting Remount SD card, or restart the device if the remount option isn’t available.
If Don't help this first recommendation, try the second one below here:
• Go to Settings > Applications > Manage apps > All, select the Download manager > Clear cache > Clear data and after that tap "Uninstall the update". (for me help only this)
Lot of people solved only with uninstalling the update from Download Manager.
Don’t worry the Download Manager would reset to factory settings and not uninstall whole Manager - only the update.
The only “bug” is in the update for Download Manager not in Android Market.
Kabootar, 24 Jan 2012I bought Wildfire S in July 2011, rooted it Jan 2012, it doesn't have 418MB user available.... moreThe phone's internal memory is only 150 MB available.
You are talking about RAM memory which is 512 MB (about 420 MB user-available)
I bought Wildfire S in July 2011, rooted it Jan 2012, it doesn't have 418MB user available. its big fat lie.. useravailable is only 150 mb out of that you will get only 90 MB free. (factory reset)
thanks to HTC they unlocked the bootloader..
hariprasad, 23 Jan 2012Hi,
What is the battery back-up? how many hrs your are phone is working?My HTC Wildfire S is old 3 mounts.
I tested Battery live: When I use phone only for calling 3-4 days live (about 25 to 35 calls per day, 1 to 1,5 hours summary).
When I use Wi-fi internet and skype, camera and... - only 1 day live.
For this kind of Smartphone with 1230 mAh capacity is not so bad battery live.