HTC Wildfire S Or Blackberry 9000 ? pLz Tell me guyz which one is better? URGENT..
Android phs as such ve bad battery backup...my fnd has a wildfire s...(during exams)...he said his battery lasted fer 17 hrs n all..which fer android s gr8..
a great phone, but terrible battery, poor internal memory, and lags when playing angry birds. I would only recommend this to light users... if you want to be constantly online (mobile data) or using it often, then this is not for you.
/a wildfire s owner
Lot's of people are complaining about the battery life, i do 2 days with my Wildfire, if i played games or listened to music i need to charge it at night, but never in the whole time i have my wildfire i needed to charge it more than 3 times/day..
What the strange thing is, is that my phone has a longer battery life when my wifi stays on! Strange but true!
I think some users over here should beter buy a PSP or something like that than giving bad reviews about a phone that's verry good for it's price & wich can't be seen as a "gamephone" but a great smartphone for social networking, good for professional use & entertainment usage. But for gaming you best buy iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S or the S2.
The only thing wich i don't like is that the internal memory isn't that big.. therefore you need to move some apps to the SD-card, or if not you'll need to delete apps you don't use them that much.
I think for this price you can't get a better smartphone than this one!
pls pls do\not buyfffffff i hv to charge it twice a day ..and i can play game only with charging is on so pls do not evr think to buy it pls go with anothr good and well reved mob..........i have this since 12th aug 2011.....
the hurts, 14 Sep 2011i have a samsung jet and i was going to buy the wildfire s do you think it's better than the jet?Don't Buy, I charged my WildfireS daily 3 times.
Useless Phone! there is no Battery Backup.
I am not suggest someone!
Can anyone compare this to Galaxy i9001 S plus please? I'm in a bit of confusion right now.
tony, 14 Sep 2011can any1 compare Galaxy ace and Wildfire S?? pls tell me which one to choose.well its up to u wch 1 u wnt to take..i tell u that cpu speed maters and smtym while using 800mhz i feel cpu is being slow smtymzz..bt if u don't use phone so vigrously(as i do) den take dis up coz it has got btr video n bt quality..bt 1 mst also b abl to use touch keypad wid ease coz i find 3.5inch also smtyms smaller in dis context(though x10 4inch was gud)..dese r d only points of difference
Anonymous, 14 Sep 2011i have a samsung jet and was going to buy the wildfire s is it better than the jet?yeah the wildfire is better :) totaly recomend it
can any1 compare Galaxy ace and Wildfire S?? pls tell me which one to choose.
i bought zat phone yesterday and really happy with it , it is very cute plus r8 features compared with price
i have a samsung jet and was going to buy the wildfire s is it better than the jet?
RobertJone, 14 Sep 2011I am using Wildfire S for last two months. it is a good one. there are problems, common proble... moreroot ur phone by superone click(download from file crop), then install Move2SD Enabler (root only) it moves all apps the ones that dont move ,and as u said 50% is still in phone memory for that install ( Root # All Data2SD card) app this moves the .so files to the sd .
i have a samsung jet and i was going to buy the wildfire s do you think it's better than the jet?
ahmedmohamed, 12 Sep 2011Which is better HTC Wildfire S or Motorola Defy ?htc wildfire
I am using Wildfire S for last two months. it is a good one. there are problems, common problems like, battery life and internal memory.
When i bought and configured all simple apps and could see only 20 mb left on my internal memory, even after moved all apps to SD card. here some of my tips.
1. Don't install apps like task killer, which may consume extra power and make your phone unstable.
2. Don't install any app for moving applications to SD card and waste your memory. It is all available in settings itself. Note: Moving app to SD still will leave some max of 50% on internal memory.
3. Battery booster and other apps claim that will improve the battery life. I did not see any much difference.
4. CPU tuner apps which switches the frequency automatically may give improvements on the battery life by reducing the Frequency. I doubt that stability of device in long run, because of frequent changes on the internal processing behavior. Note that these apps will run like services and will consume some power also.
5. if you want some extra internal memory, you can uninstall updates on Maps and other heavy application, and for which you feel the updates are not much useful.
6. Recently, I did factory reset and I could see some 110 MB internal memory and now i think i can install some apps. because, when i bought the phone and at the first time i checked, it was about to 50MB only. free. you may try that if you want.
7. if you are in the place where the phone signal is not good and consistent, I would recommend to off the GPRS or 3G if you want to save some back up time.
8. it would be good and best to charge always with the regular charger than the computer/laptop USB. especially when the battery charge is less than 15%.
9. it is not good one for gaming / heavy multiprocessing. you would feel the lag in performance. It is good for regular usage.
10. The built-in browser is good enough, i think.
11. I could notice some malfunctioning in HTC widgets sometime. Even HTC support could not resolve,I resolved after a different tries. The HTC Support people are not technical good enough to handle our issues. This is what is felt.
there are good and bad with this one as everyone has. it is up to you to buy this. because I loved the HTC scene and bought with these known issues.
One thing with GSM Spec sheet, I am wondering that why the specsheet is not update with the internal memory with usable is 150 MB. Please change. Don't do the hide something like HTC did.