wildfire s is better than galaxy ace i have used both the phones and i felt that wildfire is better because of the android platform
i used both ace and wildfire s. i personally go with wildfire s becoz it has higher pixel dendity which makes the screen clearer then ace. it is v compacted. as in galaxy ace u will feel a little plastic feeling. and the biggest drawback for me in ace is its looks. its a copy of iphn 4. other wise both sets are good in use. specs are almost same for both. its realy depends on ur nature wat u want to use... :)
celladdict123, 04 Sep 2011htc wildfire s or nokia 5800 xpressmusic..?? which one is the best??how is the music quality a... morefor sure htc wildfire s
battery life is awsum but music quality is bad :(
but you must buy wildfire s as its new and have android 2.3 and 5800 runs on the old symbian
Mobile is awasome, but recording option works bad, it wont record voice from other end , saaaaaaaaaaaad .
Please suggest good app to replace
mega, 05 Sep 2011Dear All, Dont buy HTC wildfire S model. I bought it 25 days before, it had so many issues. An... moreYes Mega, the battery life is very short if you use applications for a coupe of hours. If you use it just as a phone then the battery will last, however we bought the Wildfire S to use applications !
To view the SD card contents, download ASTRO from the android market.
Markus, 04 Sep 2011Dark Grey looks best.Agree - i have the same one - looks very decent
celladdict123, 04 Sep 2011htc wildfire s or nokia 5800 xpressmusic..?? which one is the best??how is the music quality a... morehey dnt opt 4 nokia it lacks processing power n also uses da same on symbian os. go 4 htc
mega, 05 Sep 2011Dear All, Dont buy HTC wildfire S model. I bought it 25 days before, it had so many issues. An... moreHey dude the issues u mentioned are not at all the problems with wildfire s. I wud tel u dat you r not able to operate the android 2.3 os. plz chek its manual n plz dnt mislead ppl. its a grt fone.
what should i chose? HTC Wildfire S or Samsung Galaxy Gio??? i'm having a really hard time deciding... Please Help. Thanks
Dear All, Dont buy HTC wildfire S model. I bought it 25 days before, it had so many issues. And i customer care and service center people not responding my queries. Bcas they had problem on Wildfire S model. Dont go for that.. Below mentioned are my issues.
1. Battery backup is not good and its not exceeding more than 5 hrs and 6.30 hrs for normal mode.
2. Email alert notification is not working. I tried more than 50 times as per customer care officer suggestion.
3. Internal memory is showing only 150MB where you have advertised 512 MB memory and 512 MB RAM, even though I have installed around 30 MB applications only, but its showing 16 MB only free, 134 MB used. I don’t know where its gone. This is somewhat cheating the customer where you have advertised 512 MB internal memory.
4. Due to this, am not able to download any applications from android
5. Getting vibration for every call cost and SMS message alert notification. There is no option for stop this vibration. This is against the law where the customer can restrict the vibration mode. This is very bad option for heart problem customers.
6. There is no default option for viewing the files in SD card.
7. Roaming notification ‘R’ is showing always. I have tested another 3 mobiles, its not showing roaming notification
I didn't notice any lags or low performance.Games like Angry Birds for example works smooth.I have to charging battery every 2 days but i play with the phone a lot sometimes,well it is smartphone not nokia 3310 :) .During the night i usualy notice about 4 % discharging in 10 hours when phone is in sleep as i'am.Of course wifi is off for most time .There is a lot of apps on android market that helps save energy,I use a few of them.Video performance is smooth on mp4 but if u want to play avi rmvb etc u need to install player like qq player (free)
HTC WF S is great phone for me and in my opinion it was worth buying it
Its very good mobile. Recently bought to develop android apps. The mobile is awesome. Only drawback i see here is it has no front-cam
its a good phone at this price...but only prob is battery doesn't lasts long :( ..otherwise all the other this is best ..i would say
what are the pros and cons about this phone ?
dose it lag or freez ?
can the htc sence be updated to 3.0 or higher?
what is the camera and image quality like compared to other phones such a bb samsung or other htc's ? Is it better then a samsung galaxy ace or even an old s1 ?
what is the compatebility like with apps, do they run well and which ones don't work.
what is the browsing like? is it fast ?