Dear All, Dont buy HTC wildfire S model. I bought it 25 days before, it had so many issues. And i customer care and service center people not responding my queries. Bcas they had problem on Wildfire S model. Dont go for that.. Below mentioned are my issues.
1. Battery backup is not good and its not exceeding more than 5 hrs and 6.30 hrs for normal mode.
2. Email alert notification is not working. I tried more than 50 times as per customer care officer suggestion.
3. Internal memory is showing only 150MB where you have advertised 512 MB memory and 512 MB RAM, even though I have installed around 30 MB applications only, but its showing 16 MB only free, 134 MB used. I don’t know where its gone. This is somewhat cheating the customer where you have advertised 512 MB internal memory.
4. Due to this, am not able to download any applications from android
5. Getting vibration for every call cost and SMS message alert notification. There is no option for stop this vibration. This is against the law where the customer can restrict the vibration mode. This is very bad option for heart problem customers.
6. There is no default option for viewing the files in SD card.
7. Roaming notification ‘R’ is showing always. I have tested another 3 mobiles, its not showing roaming notification
I didn't notice any lags or low performance.Games like Angry Birds for example works smooth.I have to charging battery every 2 days but i play with the phone a lot sometimes,well it is smartphone not nokia 3310 :) .During the night i usualy notice about 4 % discharging in 10 hours when phone is in sleep as i'am.Of course wifi is off for most time .There is a lot of apps on android market that helps save energy,I use a few of them.Video performance is smooth on mp4 but if u want to play avi rmvb etc u need to install player like qq player (free)
HTC WF S is great phone for me and in my opinion it was worth buying it
Its very good mobile. Recently bought to develop android apps. The mobile is awesome. Only drawback i see here is it has no front-cam
its a good phone at this price...but only prob is battery doesn't lasts long :( ..otherwise all the other this is best ..i would say
what are the pros and cons about this phone ?
dose it lag or freez ?
can the htc sence be updated to 3.0 or higher?
what is the camera and image quality like compared to other phones such a bb samsung or other htc's ? Is it better then a samsung galaxy ace or even an old s1 ?
what is the compatebility like with apps, do they run well and which ones don't work.
what is the browsing like? is it fast ?
htc wildfire s or nokia 5800 xpressmusic..?? which one is the best??how is the music quality and battery life of wildfire compared to 5800..??
AnonD-20591, 03 Sep 2011whc one looks more good? white one or black one? Dark Grey looks best.
AnonD-20591, 03 Sep 2011whc one looks more good? white one or black one? As, the Black one!
AnonD-20507, 03 Sep 2011can i use opera mini web browser instead of skyfire??yes
AnonD-20507, 03 Sep 2011can i use opera mini web browser instead of skyfire??Go to Andriod market icon on ur device menu and search for "FLASH"..
nicey, 01 Sep 2011does this phone have google talk or skype or facebook or youtube or internet?Yep all via the market
sachin, 02 Sep 2011HTC Wildfire....a total waste of money!!.....started havin issues in the very first month ....... morei knw the touch problems with the set.....bt i tell you a solution.....i hv been using the fone since 3 months nw.....and i faced similar problems.....bt nw i hv figured out the reason for it.....moisture.....the touch of the device is very much moisture sensitive....so dnt talk on the fone with sweats on u......and its touch will work fyne......oderwise gr8 phone......though internal memory is a big issue.....
If you plan to buy this one you should consider that the internal rom which is 150 MB not 512MB and can't be good enough to hold your basic Applications
if you interest in HTC consider Desire s or Desire HD as they have enough space for holding your APPS