i really like this phone but iam confused between it and galaxy ace , both have the same problem either battery life or internal memory issue !!!
but i like RAM of the wildfire s which is more than galaxy ace
so anyone have tried the both can advise me which one is the worth to buy
Can anyone who has used the wildifire S so far, tell me how to free my internal memory storage, coz each time i play games(angry birds,burn the rope), my internal memory storage keeps rducing;..now its only 60mb..is clearing app cache the solution...pls help..
for 2 days battery life
GSM only and disable always-on mobile.. ok
i,ve bought this phone 3 days ago , really good performance , but very bad battery life ,(day1) 23 hours stand-by without calls then battery charge has finished ,(day2) 30 minutes calls and about 12hours stand-by then the battery finished . i don't know if all htc wildfire s phones have this problem ? or it's just my phone have a damaged battery
Excellent phone, very good battery life just under 2 days with moderate use (not bad for android smart phones) the size of the phone is great, no need to carry around a brick slab like type of phone any more, good internal memory for all your required apps, this phone is amazing for what it can do and all in one small package, well done HTC!
hi all battery life is bad in this cell phone but performance is gd cam also gd
This is not business phone. Really am disappointed of HTC mobiles and false commitment.
My strong recommendation is dont go for HTC wildfire s model and customer care is not in good standard. There is no proper and good service centers.
Dear All, Dont buy HTC wildfire S model. I bought it 25 days before, it had so many issues. And i customer care and service center people not responding my queries. Bcas they had problem on Wildfire S model. Dont go for that.. Below mentioned are my issues.
1. Battery backup is not good and its not exceeding more than 5 hrs and 6.30 hrs for normal mode.
2. Email alert notification is not working. I tried more than 50 times as per customer care officer suggestion.
3. Internal memory is showing only 150MB where you have advertised 512 MB memory and 512 MB RAM, even though I have installed around 30 MB applications only, but its showing 16 MB only free, 134 MB used. I don’t know where its gone. This is somewhat cheating the customer where you have advertised 512 MB internal memory.
4. Due to this, am not able to download any applications from android
5. Getting vibration for every call cost and SMS message alert notification. There is no option for stop this vibration. This is against the law where the customer can restrict the vibration mode. This is very bad option for heart problem customers.
6. There is no default option for viewing the files in SD card.
7. Roaming notification ‘R’ is showing always. I have tested another 3 mobiles, its not showing roaming notification.
Guys wat do u think abt the music player?? does the earphones have gud effect?? is the music clear n loud??
How is its battery back up. My usage 2-3 hr talk time per day. Will it last two days.
u can buy sony ericsson mini pro instead of this. chk specs http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_xperia_mini_pro-3713.php
its availabe on net chk
now its on ur decision. but i think SE Experia mini pro is better thn WS