Please tell me whether there are any lags while gaming and opearating this device or while playing hd games?
Pls reply fast!!
good today generation use this phone rate is also available in middle class family also
please Htc wildfire s upgrade 2 ICS 4.0
its really nice version of Android......Please help me...
EKUA, 17 Apr 2012the internal memory is very small because of that i can not download apps and it keeps on tell... moresimply download astro sd card manager and download your games and apps from computer and shift it to sd card and most important thing you must put apk in the last of file name just like raging thunder.apk and then you open astro in your mobile and its show you the apk file and you are ready its advantage is your games and apps is not install to your phone memory and your phone memory is almost high and you can easily recieve your messages or anything and most important thing you must tick unknown sources then you will able to install your file ok
Hey Guyx I Am thinking To Buy This Phone Please Advice me Which 1 to Buy
2.HTC Wildfire S
papi chulo, 06 Apr 2012please how can i upgrade my wildfire S to 4.0 ice cream?
Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich Updates (officaly from HTC - http://blog.htc.com/2012/03/ics/ ) (NO INFO FOR WILDFIRE S)
Few innovations have improved upon ice cream as much putting it between two cookies and making a sandwich. Which is why we all want Ice Cream Sandwich! Ok, that’s not the real reason, but we’re all excited about Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, coming to HTC.
Here’s the scoop. The following HTC devices are confirmed to get a tasty treat of Ice Cream Sandwich:
* DROID Incredible 2 by HTC
* HTC Amaze 4G
* HTC Desire S
* HTC Desire HD
* HTC EVO 3D
* HTC EVO Design 4G
* HTC Incredible S
* HTC Sensation
* HTC Sensation XL
* HTC Sensation 4G
* HTC Sensation XE
* HTC Raider
* HTC Rezound
* HTC Rhyme
* HTC Thunderbolt
* HTC Vivid
As for timing, we’re in the early stages of rolling out Android 4.0 for the HTC Sensation and HTC Sensation XE and upgrades will be more widely available in the next few weeks. The update for the HTC Sensation 4G and HTC Sensation XL will follow. Please note, once we start pushing out updates it will take time for all carriers in each country to get the update. We are working closely with our carrier partners to nail down update schedules for our other smartphones and will have more to share very soon.
milove30, 13 Apr 2012i just wanted to ask why my htc wildfire s always very fast draining its battery life? Do you ... moreTry to fully spend the battery while the phone it shuts down by itself and then charge the battery completely 100% at least 4 to 5 hours (use the AC Charger).
Maybe you have not completely done one complete cycle (usually the first time you buy the phone you must turn on the phone and use until it shuts down by itself and then plug you charger at least 6 to 8 hours until battery goes full) use the AC Charger
After first time Practice this way of recharging and charging at least once a month (or every 15 days) and always use the AC Charger (you must discharge battery at least to 2% or 3% and fully charge to 100%).
milove30, 13 Apr 2012i just wanted to ask why my htc wildfire s always very fast draining its battery life? Do you ... moreYour wildfire S always very fast draining, because it have android operating system which consumer more power than other regular phone. If you use many applications which are active or running in background processes also may consumer a lot of battery power or if GPS, Bluetooth and WI-FI are turned ON also consumer more power.
My experience about battery consumption:
1. If I use phone only for calling (about 1.5-2 hours per day, 20-30 calls per day) battery live is around 3 - 4 days.
2. If I use phone for calling and for check e-mail, weather updates ect... (20-30 calls per day and 5-10 minutes 2 or 3 times on internet per day) battery live is maximum 3 days (2 - 3 days).
3. If I heavy use the phone (some games, apps or internet when speak on Skype) battery live is around 4-5 hours.
**Here below is my broader explanation for the battery consumption:
The phone has very decent and elegant looks also the 5 MP camera capture really good photos. The phone is capable of high speed data transfers over Bluetooth technology as a Bluetooth version 3.0 module is present on the phone board, so now gone are the days when we were stuck with the Bluetooth 2.0 which is comparatively low rated in terms of data transfers and the change can be very well observed when we transfer large data files. The Wi – Fi 802.11 b/g/n support also compliments this phone for its capabilities, thus now we can use Wi – Fi network that operates on 802.11n standards. As this is a HTC phone, the phone features the very well known HTC sense technology and thus a very brilliant UI and accessibility catches everyone’s eye. All of these features on a mid range phone simply makes this phone a unique choice for many. Well but using these features will definitely cost you battery life so in order to make full utilization of the phone and save the battery follow the steps below.
There are number of reasons why the battery drains faster than usual like applications left running, services left running, etc. The features that cost you battery are Wi – Fi, Bluetooth, aGPS, Display, Sound settings, SYNC, Accelerometer and Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS. Follow the guide and you will end up saving the battery for more appropriate uses and more time.
• Wi – Fi connectivity is not available in all the places thus in that case the Wi – Fi can be turned OFF. Wi – Fi hub must be used only when there are no options left, Make sure that you turn OFF the WI – Fi after the usage.
• Data traffic must be turned OFF during our sleeping or leisure times, doing so will further save more battery.
• Bluetooth is normally used for data transfers but nowadays Bluetooth is also used extensively for music and / or video streaming and this means that our battery will further be used to its limits, thus it is advisable that Bluetooth streaming capabilities must not be used extensively, just use it wisely. Finally make sure that you turn OFF the Bluetooth function.
• When we are outdoors and there is utter requirement of using GPS facility only then the GPS capabilities must be turned ON, there is no use to keep the GPS capabilities turned ON when you are indoors as the GPS satellites can hardly be brought into use when indoor.
• Display is a major concern as we can never stop using the display, the Capacitive display itself uses a lot of battery so what can be done in order to save up on the battery? Well, simply set the screen timeout time as low as possible, the value of the same can be set to 30 seconds (minimum time).
• Display brightness must be set to LOW or MEDIUM and still you will be able to view the screen content very comfortably, this is because of the automatic display brightness control which gets adjusted according to the amount of light in the surrounding.
• In sound settings the loudness must be set low, audible touch tones, audible selection, screen lock sounds and vibrate feedback must be set to OFF.
• In the General sound settings keep you can select the required sound profile; most battery will be saved when this option is set to ‘silent’. Vibration feedback for incoming calls must be un – ticked.
• SYNC settings on the Wildfire S are ruled by services like HTC Sense, Facebook for HTC Sense, weather, etc. SYNC must be turned OFF when sleeping or when you are not much keen about the Facebook notifications.
• Accelerometer is used to rotate screen orientation and must be turned OFF during normal phone usage.
• Android OS allows certain applications or services to run in the background it uses memory resources, in order to control them you can manually FORCE STOP not to run in background.(Settings>App>Manage App>All> select the app you want to kill> FORCE STOP)
• Never keep the battery for overnight charge as this might over charge the device which affects the battery life to a greater extent,
• USB charging is not recommended when battery level is less than 15% as USB charging basically trickle charges which is not good if the battery has less charge available, make use of AC Charger at this time
• Use darker wallpapers instead of lighter shades of wallpapers as with the use of lighter wallpapers the battery tends to discharge very quickly.
• With the use of Live wallpapers, the battery will discharge very quickly as screen tends to move with the use of Live wallpapers.
• Also, it’s very important that you always make use of the original accessories for charging your phone like original Charger and the original battery as the duplicate accessories may even spoil your phone as the ratings are compromised with. Also, it’s not advised to charge via the USB charging as in fact this trickles the charge which is not good for the battery and always use the AC Chargers. It will take a flat 3 hours of time to charge your HTC Wildfire S, but it may take longer when you charge with the USB charger.
kinda cute. but true, low build-in memory and the battery requires charging everyday. perfect model for budget buyers though. if i had spend more, HTC-sensation would be first in my list
the internal memory is very small because of that i can not download apps and it keeps on telling me that the internal memory is low so i can not assess my gallery,messages and even phone book its very bad