I want this cute device but my problem is the OS or is there any updates available?
I like to buy G6 because it is pretty but G730 is better than.help me to opt one of them.
sha, 07 Mar 2015Device is good, but internal memory is not enough, Buy a SD Card..........
may, 05 Mar 2015So far how's the performance of the phone? Are u satisfy with it? @@I like my huawei g6 so elegant...I love it!!
I have this phone. Great screen. Non-removable Battery is great; it, drains very slow in standby mode. Built is good, removable back cover is flexible. UI sucks but customizable. Can move apps to sd card. Camera is amazing. In-built phone manager app is excellent. Not gorilla glass but IPS LCD. chepaer than moto g in my country.
AnonD-369032, 01 Mar 2015i got this phone rite now....why r people nt happy regarding this phone perfomance?? i m worriedSo far how's the performance of the phone? Are u satisfy with it? @@
I got this phone for $174 USD (Php 7,650 pesos). I must say that this phone is pretty good for the price.
Here are some tips and things that I noticed after a day of usage:
1. UI: I don't like the UI (Pretty subjective. It depends on personal taste!)
- If you don't like the UI, Here are some tweaks that you can try:
Install a launcher. (Mine is Nokia's Z launcher)
Replace the system font by using the Ifont app.
Installed google keyboard (Or fleksy etc)
Installed Textra as my SMS app.
You can pretty much customize anything, I did all these without rooting.
IF your techie enough, you can root the phone, get rid of the bloatware and intall a custom ROM. There's a working Android L for the G6.
2. CAMERA: The rear cam is pretty decent indoors, front cam is very good. Xiaomi's 8 mp is still a little better. (not much of a big deal to be honest)
3. BATTERY (non-replaceable): Battery is good. It could last for a day and a half with normal usage. There's no need for the greenify app, the phone manager app is pretty good for managing the battery and deleting junk files. Battery draining is pretty slow if set under endurance mode (like SONY's stamina mode). I think this mode underclocks the CPU so it can save power (though I'm not sure about this) Overall, I think the battery life is not an issue at all. Make sure to turn off unecessary processes, sounds and haptic feedback to prolong batt life.
4. Touch and Navigation: Overall good.
5. Screen and SOunds: GOOD, awkward audio jack placement (I like it though)
Overall this is a good phone from Huawei. BTW, I don't wanna sound like a fanboy but Huawei is actually reputable brand. They're big company. This is not just another cheap Chinese brand.
AnonD-369691, 02 Mar 2015Never buy.I bought it but after few days it got dead & Since last 6 months it is in servic... moremaybe you bought a product from an unknown sellers...thats why your phone broke easily...
AnonD-368460, 27 Feb 2015i want to buy this phone but i dont knows it s good or not. What you think ???Never buy.I bought it but after few days it got dead & Since last 6 months it is in service centre.It has worst service.Better go for Branded product.
AnonD-368460, 27 Feb 2015i want to buy this phone but i dont knows it s good or not. What you think ???Never buy.I bought it but after few days it got dead & Since last 6 months it is in service centre. Better go for Branded product.
ren ferreron, 18 Feb 2015How can I move my app on sd carD? my sd card is just useless it cant move to sd from internal ... moreThere might be something wrong with your phone....or maybe you dont have enough space on your sd or in your internal memory....for more info aske google to solve your probs....B-)
When will huawei ascend g6 l22 will release there new updates and upgrades....because it feels like we are left behind......now there is a latest android version other than kitkat....lollipop version......plsss huawei make an upgradable files to update are huawei g6 l22
AnonD-369032, 01 Mar 2015i got this phone rite now....why r people nt happy regarding this phone perfomance?? i m worriedBecause until now all the users of huawei g6 l22 have no updates available...even my phone i want it to upgrade it to android version kitkat.....but l11 has now an available upgrade hate it.....and plsss dont you try to upgrade it using the upgrade of l11 or l33...it might bricked your phone okay ^_^.....
Babu, 17 Feb 2015Hey frids im go to buy G6 .bt i dont no about G6 huiwai ...wot ur opinianThis phone ia really cool but choose huawei g6 l11 not l22 okay....because until now there is no available updates for huawei l22 okay......
i got this phone rite now....why r people nt happy regarding this phone perfomance?? i m worried
i want to buy this phone but i dont knows it s good or not.
What you think ???