i can't connect to wifi even i'm just two meters away from the router. i have to sit infront of the router to have a good signal. what should i do? please help.
Simply you can't , they are protecting you by keeping the mobile phone away from your head while it's trying to connect to a network this simple vibration is to alarm you that the other person answered your call
chedsabahmalaysia, 07 Jan 2015Hi. My third review of this phone to date. Its all about the battery that give me crazy huge s... moreAre fully agree and for 720p screen and colors are very good, signal is very good, EMUI 3.0.1 intuitive and fun. Was owner flagship ONE M7 and S5
Hi. My third review of this phone to date. Its all about the battery that give me crazy huge standby/usage time. I am on smart battery management, auto brightness on full, to my surprise i get to 7 and a half hours of screen on time with medium to heavy usage..battery at 24% still..the best battery compare to note 2/note 3 neo i have used before..to anyone prioritize on battery life, this is the best..thanks..
Hi guys, can someone help me - when i make a call and the other side open there is a small connection vibration which annoys me a lot, is there any way i can stop it?
mimi, 04 Jan 2015Aplication music problem always hang,anybody can help me settle this problem?@mimi, if you are not using a huawei headset the phone does not work properly.
I tried it with many others like Xperia headset, the result is terrible. The phone behaves crazily. Use the right one.
Aplication music problem always hang,anybody can help me settle this problem?
Omar, 12 Dec 2014There is FM radio and sound quality is clear but not very loud speaker for the alarm better pu... moreI change my view regarding alarm in using everyday and wake up me once once activated
AnonD-343265, 02 Jan 2015For under 200 Euro this is perfect phone, beautiful, thin, alum corpse. Absolute perfect for t... moreDear slavozviara, can you help me to install radio apk file. If you accept, you need "xplore" file manager on playstore and look up the root. I think it must be there : root/system/app/....apk
Please copy and e-mail me: email@example.com
If any other users accept this please contact to me.
Anonymous, 03 Jan 2015Well bro, Thanks for the feedback. From you comments, this is not a worthy phone to get. 1... moreHi, i dont blame you for giving your thought. But, as for me, this phone seems enough for daily driver considering the price for this phone and the software and hardware specs put together. I also using HTC One M8 and my wife Iphone 5S, no let down for me with this phone. Battery is excellent, UI is fast and fluid, connectivity is great, network reception is magnificent, this is enough for me. For those with camera centric mind, this phone definitely not for them. Thank you..
chedsabahmalaysia, 02 Jan 2015Hi. I am from Malaysia and this my second review of this phone after 2 week of usage..
1) cam... moreWell bro,
Thanks for the feedback. From you comments, this is not a worthy phone to get.
1. Camera not good at focusing. If it struggle focusing during day time, is even worst night time.
2. I can see that Huawei isn't promoting Asecnd G7 in a big way but Ascend Mate 7 instead. In short Huawei is asking the world not to buy G7.
3. Dead pixel not covered in their warranty. Unlike some device maker that offer lifetime warranty or maximum 1 years warranty (router...etc), they are not confident with the display module.
4. Your 1st opinion post stated that front and back camera good but not your 2nd post. Which means you haven't get to the bottom of it. Given more time I bet you will ditch the phone for a more superior one like Honor 6 Plus or alternative.
5. For service, I think you are lucky since Karamusing is nearby. For me, service is always a problem not to mention Huawei, poor after sales service. Be it router, modem, and may be even phones.
I wonder what CES 2015 has to offer ? I guess I have to wait a few more days to make a decision.
Thanks anyway bro.
For under 200 Euro this is perfect phone, beautiful, thin, alum corpse. Absolute perfect for the price!!! And yes, phone have radio.
Hi. I am from Malaysia and this my second review of this phone after 2 week of usage..
1) camera is not so good for a 13mp type. Focusing on objects take some time and pictures without flash is so cartoony and over sharpening(loss of details) in broad daylight, with flash is even worst with so much brightening happening and also cartoony with over sharpening effect(loss of details)..front camera has the same quality(processing software to blame, i guess???)..
2) metal body is a bonus, but build quality seems average with not so perfect fitting of body part..
3) peaker sound is awesome and loud, minus for the placing at the back..
4) screen colour is a bit dull comparing to my HTC One M8 and Iphone 5S( has the same lcd screen, but with average quality images presented on the screen..
5) network reception is excellent. LTE connection is a huge bonus nowadays..
6) the best part, battery strength is so sky high. I can get more than 6 hours of on screen time with data always on, brightness set to the maximum auto, sync always on..for a medium to heavy user, this phone serve me to the fullest..
This lad is becoming available in my country and, luckily I'll be reviewing it - looks good though.
Hi everyone, I bought a new one and i love it. But there is no radio function on this phone. Or somewhere on root folder. Looked up phone's root folder but there is nothing. I think it's some tax situation about my country's policy. If any other user can found that "Fmradio.apk" please write / comment here.
Destination for apk: root/system/app/
i love the phone beside i love the mold of it it looks great i really want to get some soon..when is it going to be available in Ghana this is my contact number in case you want to call i will like to shop one but i don't know the price yet...you guys are really goog in futures and tips.. well than huawei
Anonymous, 30 Dec 2014Hi bro, 1. Is the warranty covering dead pixel ? 2. Is the phone worth the money ? Would yo... moreHi. I am from Malaysia. We dont have such warranty coverage for that kind of problem. No one to one replacement. In some cases, the phone will be sent back to the authorised dealer, repaired with cost, then send back to the owner. Your answer to the second question is, YES. This phone is so value for your money. High specs with mid range price. Read my comments about my usage..thank you..