Gps is not working "iam from Egypt" .. Anyone faced any similarvproblem
1. Put you SIM card in to slot 1. It is wcdma slot.
2. If you have already done point 1, dial *#*#2846579159#*#* check if you have enabled 3G.
3. Confirm your SIM card support 3G
al features are very good except camera. camera images are not good. images are washed. and NOT sharp images.
afcg, 04 Mar 2014Huawei G700 and Lenovo A880, which one recommended?If you're from Malaysia, I would personally recommend Lenovo A880 due to its ultra cheap price.
Lenovo A880: RM475
Huawei G700: RM750
Rara, 04 Mar 2014Camara is bulls..t!
Does someone know some good app which could upgrade picture quality? THANKSYou can try Camera MX app. Pictures quality improves a bit.
to activate play store... go to Apps, click play store, force stop, clear data, clear updates, and then re start plat store, it works wellllllll
Camara is bulls..t!
Does someone know some good app which could upgrade picture quality? THANKS
kyle, 02 Mar 2014I just got my g700 for a week so far its ok, but i have only one thing that i dont like with t... moreYou can use MX Player. This software has a feature to increase your volume up to 200%. Just select S/W decoder before adjusting otherwise it won't work.
Has anyone faced any issue with the Google Play Store taking too much time to load when you load it with your Goolge account?
Nima, 21 Feb 2014Dear Nam and Dear Najib,
Thanks for your comments, but i am still confused by variety of bran... moreDear Nima,
Don't confuse yourself so much. Truth is, every device has pros n cons. It's up to you to make up your mind. From your brands list, you should omit Samsung and Acer since both these phones fail to deliver value-for-money products in their mid-range segment. So, following are the phones I would recommend in order of preference:
1) Xperia SP (My primary phone, Durable build quality, Most Powerful Phone in Mid-range segment, Update to Android 4.4)
2) Alcatel Pop C9 (5.5 inch screen, Most stylish UI in my opinion, Great build quality)
3) Huawei Ascend G700 (The only phone in mid-range segment with 2GB RAM - Great for Multi-tasking)
4) Xperia C (Great Design - like Xperia Z, cheapest in this list)
If you are willing to consider other phones, you should look at these phones:
1) Blackberry Z10 (Only phone from Reputed brand with 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, 8mp/2mp camera, Crisp HD screen)
2) Lenovo S930 (My secondary phone, Big HD screen, Dolby stereo speakers, Slim n Light weight, nice camera features)
3) Lenovo S650 (Very cheap, slim n light)
In conclusion, you will be satisfied with any of these phones. So stop confusing yourself and go buy one of these by today!!! Happy Buying :)
Perfect Phone for the Perfect Price.
Absolutely astonishing camera result and perfect HD video playback. supports 10bit like no other!
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2014please tell me how is the call quality I heard that the ear piece speaker is very low and is ... moreYes i experiece that, that is my maim problem on this phone can someone help us on how to improve the volume for this phone, appteciate who wants to help
I just got my g700 for a week so far its ok, but i have only one thing that i dont like with this phone, when im waching movie the volume was so weak even if i full it still im not satisfied, i need to find a place where so quite to hear what im watchin.
can someone tell me how to increase the volume of this phone or theres is a software that can help to improve the volume of this phone, pls help
is it support OTG???
is it plays Full HD video???
Hand set problem???
Kindly somebody answer.........
Do this phone support flash?
Can internet live TV be viewed on it ?
How is back camera result ?
Is front camera good enough for skype ?
How is the quality of HD movie ?
Can LED be switched on , while making movie at night ?