dear friends any idea about lolipop update for the phone please reply thanks
i love this phone,,its amazing device,,thnx huawei 4 this exellent phone,,really impressive
saifmohsin, 19 Dec 2014Hi.. Want to know from the mate 7 3gb ram version users how much is the ram occupied by defaul... moreHi . I want to mate 7 is better than htc deaire eye ? I want to know which one is better and what are the differents between htc desire eye and mate 7 ?
Hey, Guys really almost I have tried many different 2 sim brands but all of us are samme procedure,when you have a call for onne sim but the other sim locked and responding you can reacat this time, so I heard the new Huwawei Ascend is supporting both sim cards, so if anybody tried and have experience the this module let me, please
AnonD-322645, 23 Dec 2014About half of 3gb ram is used by system (1.5gb)Thanks..
I am a planning to purcahse the Mate 7, 16GM 2 GB Ram.
But can anybody tell me, is it dual sim or single?
As a heavy Samsung user since years and also tried couple of lenovo phones, today I am writing my experience with this phone:
- Dual sim: this phone support dual active sim. If you are in call on one sim and you receive a call on the second sim, you will be able to receive the other call which means both sim are active same time.
- Speed and performance: So far, the devise is working excellent with no hang or freez.
- Screen: pure resolution and bright.
- Camera performance is durable and very clean.
- Battery: 4100 mAh is real and it is working longer than any other smart phone. After 2 complete hours of very heavy use (downloading, chatting, emailing, configuring and doing some setup) the battery drained 9% only.
- Heat: I did not face any heat issue and after some heavy use the devise temperature was very normal. I am facing heating issues with my note 3.
- Fingerprint: accurate and single step to unlock the devise (note 4 and iphone require 2 steps to unlock the devise).
- Features: I found most of the features usable and required. For example: when you are writing email or on chat and while the keyboard on the screen, you can hide the navigation bar in the bottom of the screen (navigation bar is the bar containing the back, home buttons). Some devises with buttons on screen is annoying, while writing email ir chatting you keep touching the home button by mistake and getting out of the application easily and this function help you overcome this problem).
- Notification led light: As i am a big supporter of this function, also this function available in the devise and the blinking is very smooth and working properly.
- Sound quality: I would say it is clear and fine even i found samsung better in this however loud speaker is really loud and clear. I consider the sound quality acceptable but should be better to cope with the other excellence points in this devise.
Overall experience with this devise as a dual sim card devise: Very good and for me better than note 3 or lenovo vibe z.
Tcool, 20 Dec 2014I beg to disagree!
I am using the cream one and it doesn't get dirty easily.
Don't post anyt... moreI have the cream one and the edges and corners have some minimal dirt on them.
Though it's a minor issue it will become an issue in the future.
Also why are you keep telling people what to do? You're not the only one who have this phone.
Just checkd out the phone. I want to replc my bbq5 Pls whts the edge tht this phone has over BlackBerry q5?
Is there anyone who can tell me about the RAM details how much is used and how much remains free by default in 3gb ram version ??
Really an amazing phone just bought yesterday alot of good features and speed & touch are amazing only 1 thing i cannot use micro SD card while using Dual Sim this phone is better than Iphone 6 and far better than Samsung Note 4 or any other device.
i bought this phone 3 weeks back! and after using it over 4g continuously ! i found that its the i was looking for!! no worry to charge it frequently ! only once in 2 days!!! wow thats amazing! next big thing is it really gives u best internet speed!!! awesome!
screen is big so beware of your friends ;) they can read your messages:p :d
SALLU, 20 Dec 2014hii.. m planning to buy this phone ? is this good or waht rply... thanksThe 32 GB unit of this phone is really good, promise...
Can i go for it? What is best features in this model?
is a any standard comparison with Iphone 6 and samsung ?
please guid me.