Anonymous, 03 May 2014does whtsappvwprk on itcan somebody just simple explain to stupid people like myself how to set up whattsapp
I was look for Huawei Y220 at Ladysmith, pep stores, jet and I couldn't find it. is out of stock or we can find it maybe after sometime. please respond if you know something. I really need this phone
Got this phone and really enjoying it.
Cant download BBM though... Can anyone give me the steps to download it. it gets to install and then nothing happens. (Vodacom user RSA)
The camera is really poor and the fact that it doesn't have a flash is terrible !!
Lydia, 05 May 2014How many mega pixels does this phone have?1.2 but wen u check at ur camera, it claims dat it is 1.3 mp
I bought this phone 10 months ago..and it is the worst phone i ever had...it freezes up..shuts off and on..is very slow...Don't waste your money on Huawei.....you may as well tear up your money....what a waste....
I've had this phone for about 3 weeks, i have a problem with the mobile network. please help. any phone is useless without a network provider
If I receive a call sometimes I cant answer the call. Phone getting stuck and very slow.I bought this phone for LKR 14000.watever It is valuable for this price.
Hi I am from sri lanka.I bought this phone few months ago.and I put 8gb SD card.but still temple run,hay day .....games are not working.I like these two games.please resolve this problem.and also my internal memory is over then I cant install games even external memory left. Please resolve this also.thank you very much
phone is ringing.but sometime can receive my phone.sometime can't receive.how can solve this problem....please...help
Overall, I'd say it is a good phone for its price. However, to name a few issues:
- Touch screen only supports 2 fingers max
- Touch screen stops responding if pressed rapidly when playing games
- Typing is not accurate when in portrait view, only in landscape view
- Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread) does not support certain apps, such as Google Chrome
- Phone lags when opening large websites, due to the low RAM (only 256MB RAM. should have at least 512MB to run properly).
- Internal memory is too low (only about 146MB), which is probably why a 4GB SD card is included
- Camera is only 1.2 megapixel, does not have flash and picture quality is bad in areas lacking sufficient light
- HD videos (720p, 1080p) lag
- No custom ROM (e.g. CyanogenMod) available yet, due to closed source code of chipset drivers
to name a few pros:
- Dual core CPU is power efficient and makes the phone run smoothly compared to more expensive single core phones
- Fast internet speed on HSDPA+
- Has everything that the average person really needs in a phone (fast internet speed, Whatsapp, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
chanty, 06 May 2014does it hav whatsapp It bin 3 m0nths,i've bin searchin 4 diz ph0ne in 0L sh0pz dat ar p0ssible 2b selling it,is diz a gud ph0ne,w0uld it give me pr0blem as tym g0es by?
Beats me. Bought a Huawei Ascend Y220 (Y220-U00) smartphone just a few months ago at PEP Cell. Went there recently to buy a UHS-II 32GB SDHC SD card and didn't see the Y220 in stock. Perhaps there are still some available because they were being sold in many stores, including MTN, Jet, Edgars, Foschini, etc., all for the same price.