tour, 16 Apr 2013please tell that which color is better looking ? Black or White ?only they launched black color in market we have been waiting for white color because white looks aggressive than black color
- Great battery life which lasts for 4 days and still 52 % remaining on normal usage. Battery is the biggest advantage of this mobile. If you play games and use Internet constantly, battery will give 1 to 2 days.
- Awesome and sharp 4 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with IPS display (178 degree viewing angle). Itís a scratch resistant glass and multitouch is upto 5 fingers thatís even better than Sony Xperia E or Tipo and Samsung Galaxy mobiles under Rs. 10,000.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1 is really so smooth and fast with 1 Ghz Dual Core Processor and 512 MB RAM. I havenít faced any lag since I got Huawei Ascend Y300 (10 days as of today). Huaweiís Emotion UI is well designed and so easy to use. You can have upto 9 home screens and create folders to organize your apps as you wish. You can unlock this mobile with face recognition through the front camera.
- Google Play, YouTube, Google Search with voice, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google Now, GTalk, Maps, Navigation and etc., are pre-installed. So you donít need to download it. It has a torchlight app too.
- Wifi and internet is really fast and fuild. But you should have to stay within 10 metres to get connected with you Wifi.
- 4 GB internal storage. 2.16 GB user available. 1 GB reserved for installing downloaded apps. Expandable storage capacity of 32 GB.
- Video playing is excellent. It can play 720P videos through MX Player, VLC, Mobo Player.
- Contains Proximity Sensor, G-Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, DLNA.
- Slim and good design. Perfectly fits in hand. Feels lightweight.
- Front Camera (0.3 MP) is only for video chats via Skype, Viber and other video chatting softwares. It doesnít allow video calling through Operator/Carrier.
- Would be great if it has a little bit of more sound.
Conclusion: Highly recommended budget level smartphone which can be easily compared to Sony Xperia J ( 99 % same hardware) which costs Rs. 14, 500. Go for Huawei Ascend Y300 with out any second thought if your budget is below Rs. 10,000. Donít forget that Huawei is the No. 1 telecommunication company in the world.
working very well all
fast, stable, smooth one word for that money is great
VIBER is working fine with old version 2.2.2
restyle20, 16 Apr 2013I have this phone... Screen is so bad that i dont have words to say how bad it is. Outdoors is... moreJust increase the brightness while using outdoors or just simply use the profile "outdoor".
I have this phone... Screen is so bad that i dont have words to say how bad it is. Outdoors is useless. Dont buy this phone.
You can press the "volume up" button on this phone to take pictures.It's a feature of the emotion ui.
And it's a pretty good one.
I just got y300, its quite good, but i am facing, to connect skype, any guys can guide me on this issue
jam, 15 Apr 2013I have purchased y300 Huawei. Good in all respect but on Viber it is not satisfied by voice.... moreU can forward the msg just simply touch n hold the msg u want to forward a pop screen will appear the forward option is there
excellent phone for the price tag.....amazing performance. bough it weak ago. fully satisfied.
excellent display although viewing angles and sunlight visibility is not good.its excellent battery backup last full day with heavy usage i had watched youtube movie on wifi with 20% and still it last compkete 2 hour. very smooth no hanging no crashing. its seams that huawei done well with jb with 512 Ram. touch is also good...
good camera in sunlight
Skype and tango working flawless and WiFi signal strength is much more powerful than s2
i am planning to buy it as i am confused about its durability,please help
Danny786, 15 Apr 2013i m replacing htc explorer to y300... am i doing right by taking this step?It wud be an excellent choice. Screen is Amazing compared to Explorer
tour, 16 Apr 2013please tell that which color is better looking ? Black or White ?go for the White.
Pros: Very good Fast performance on JB at 512 RAM, Smooth interactive screen, Touch feels great. Good battery life. Budget friendly.
Cons: Viber not working properly. Loud speaker volume is low and its positioned on the back of the phone therfor Ringtone/Message tone/alarm etc are difficult to hear in noisy places and if the phone is kept on the back.
I am experiencing an arrow like structure in the WIFI icon on the dropbar. I think the phone is up/downloading something but cant figure out what. I have force closed all applications but still cants get rid of this . Is any one else experiencing this?? any idea whats wrong??
jam, 15 Apr 2013I have purchased y300 Huawei.
Good in all respect but on Viber it is not satisfied by voice.... moreu can forward the msg just touch n hold on the msg u want to forward a pop screen will appear,forward option is there.................
Vijay Naru, 15 Apr 2013The phone is not having even Rotation Sensor, Compass is not there as claimed. GSM Arena has ... moreWtf you're talking about? It has rotation sensor. Explore phone before talk too much.
Here a list of games I played on this phone without any lag and smoothly.
2.AVP-Evolution v1.2.1 with high quality(v1.0.1 crashing)
3.Ravensword Shadowlands v1.20(v1.21 crashing)
4.Virtua Tennis Challenge 2.0(did not try other versions)
5.Temple Run 2
***Shadowgun not working properly,crashing when loading,touch not responding etc.(tried v1.1.0,v1.0.3,v2.5 same problems)