i use this phone for 3 month ago
1.fantastis battery life 2 day for normal usage
2.camer is so clear and have good options
3.it didnt lag at all
4.no heat comparing to my previous s3
5.so fast even when u open many application and on internet
6.i cant judge gaming couse i am not interested in
7.stylish and valuable appearance
8.the only disadvantage for me no speed dial which is not important
THANK U HUWEI
Anonymous, 27 Jan 2016you can also take a screenshot by simultaneously pressing the power an volume low keys on the side screenshot while pressing the button simultaneously? that's like ages ago ive had it in my nexus 4 lol just messing with you ;p
Mostafa, 14 Jan 2016In g8 How can take screen shotHold the Volume down and the Lock button at the same time for about 2 seconds
bob, 10 Jan 2016if any problems appear in software it will be from using fb messenger so just delete it and in... moreI also have software problems afte 2 months like some of the system apps work or not, I'm pretty disappointed :(
Imran, 20 Jan 2016AoA, hi friends I have been using G8 from 2 weeks 1. no heat issue 2. no software issu... moreyou can also take a screenshot by simultaneously pressing the power an volume low keys on the side
Sam, 11 Jan 2016Just bought one G8 this weekend, it's my first huawei phone. Hopefully it will be the quality ... moreHi Sam, I'm thinking of getting the G8 and it also would be my first Huawei like you, what's your impression of the phone? Is it worth getting?
Any advice would be helpful, thanks in advance! :)
How to access 4G??? The city i live got 4G coverage, then i turn on mobile data and 4G, but the data still access between 3G and H+
I just wanns ask one thing. Why i cant record my calls? Is there a record for calls?
have you checked on the huawei screens my 3 weeks old G8 phone and shuttered the whole screen
Volume is just epic,its great. Headphones are same as 'iPhone' and yes you can easily listen the voices/music in noise. I must say 'This mobile is worth its cost' I am loving it
G8 owners, pls let us know, opinion on the volume level of this phone in earpiece ?, can you hear the conversation in crowded and noisy area?
I have the 32gb 3 gb ram and this is my opinion. My opinion is based from someone coming from a Motorola moto g.
Good: elegant design, fast and accurate fingerprint sensor, nice screen with vivid colors and ok battery life
The average: camera and video, no much grip in the back, in occasions it could be a bit tricky to hold the phone. Speaker not great either
The bad: Emui, huawei's personalisation for Android, it makes what it could be a fantastic phone, into a very slow phone that lags, I don't play games on my phone, I mostly use it for texting, calls, internet and the occasional photo and video and it just feels slow. Hope an update can improve some of it.
Bottom line: great looking phone with a good battery life, decent screen and very fast and accurate fingerprint sensor. If u are planning to play games or use demanding apps, or if u are picky about photos, u may wanna look somewhere else.
Jane, 05 Jan 2016is it has USB host? can i conect usb pen drive to huawei g8? please reply anyone...!Yes easily.
AnonD-490075, 18 Jan 2016Hi all, good day...
Would like to get your advices for this phone huawei G8 from all users..
hi friends I have been using G8 from 2 weeks
1. no heat issue
2. no software issue
3. sound is good, volume is loud and plays HD videos with ease
4. battery timing depends on the usage overall its battery lasts for 2 days on normal usage
5. have played almost all formats but have no Idea RMVB can be played or not, there was an issue in playing mkv format so I downloaded MX Player, than it was giving an error of AC3 audio file not supported, but I figured it out and download the codecs, now every thing is fine.
6. it lags sometimes, don't know why and it responds after 1 second on pressing volume low or high buttons when using Hands free, but the quality of sound is amazing.
7. Camera result is superb, sharp colors and quality is excellent, even low light images are good and front camera result is also decent you can say very good.
8. I think only sim 1 supports 4G, u can put 2 sims or 1 sim and a Micro SD card for more memory, but 32GB is more than enough i think.
I think its a very good mobile in this price, definitely recommended.