It would have been better if having a gorilla glass, fancy look with no protection is pointless because the owner will have to use a cover to prevent major damages.
would like to know who already got this fone, i know that the total storage is 32gb but how much actual storage left?
Anonymous, 02 Nov 20151) just to be clear
g8 has the snapdragon 615 Not the 616 ,huawei says 615 and cpu z app sho... morethis is the official information form Qualcomm about G8 is using 616 chipset. Maimang 4 is China Telecom version of G8.
Anonymous, 30 Oct 2015I can answer your first and second question:
1. the battery is good. you can use the phone fo... more1) just to be clear
g8 has the snapdragon 615 Not the 616 ,huawei says 615 and cpu z app shows its 615
2) battery life IS small ( 5h talk time ) the sites that says its long is because they only looked at the battery size (3000ma)and didn't actually use it
3) i don't know about heating problem
please is the speakers mono or stereo >>> and is sound is loud enough or not >?>??
hitec, 30 Oct 2015What the best huawei or lenovo vibe shot??Lenovo p70
anyone have the problem about the notification was not being displayed at the lock screen? btw, i'm using the google now launcher instead of the huawei launcher
I like this phone because its look so premium,arrogant and elegant.Full metal body,3gb ram,ois,2.5 curved screen look so premium and beautiful.........its deserve for the price
really amazing phone i have it for one week and my impression is very good
no complains at all till now
rokaroka, 29 Oct 2015i want to purchase the huawei g8 and i am confused about 3 things:
1- the battery back up .. ... moreI can answer your first and second question:
1. the battery is good. you can use the phone for at least one day without any charging.
2. there is no heating problem. huawei do the improvement from chipset level to hardware level and software level. G8 is the first device to use Snapdragon 616, here one of the main improvement from 615 to 616 is power comsuption. huawei do a lot of work here.
ash, 17 Oct 2015Hey this is to the users of this cell , please kindly tell me that do both of the sim slots in... moreYes, its 4G/3G switchable and I recommend this phone on camera, battery and speed.
i want to purchase the huawei g8 and i am confused about 3 things:
1- the battery back up .. many sites say that the battery talk time is very low and the battery drains fast and many sites says that the battery is great and gsmarena gives no indicator about its endurance.
2- the heating issues accompanied with the qualecomm snabdragon chipset ... is it solved yet ?
3- the capability of adreno 405 gpu to face the requirements of nowadays games with ultra details in comparison with mali gpu which built in mediatek and hisilicon kirin chipsets
i hope you replay to me as soon as possible as i am going to purchase the phone within 2 days