moh_jawb, 31 Jul 2014Is the screen covered by Corning Gorilla Glass or not ??? PLS i want answer No
Is the screen covered by Corning Gorilla Glass or not ???
PLS i want answer
asif kamal, 30 Jul 2014I bought it box it's written that it can support 64 gb memory card, but it did, t read it.whil... moreIm going to assume that your question was that the phone is supposed to support a microSD up to 64GB, and is giving you some troubles, whereas you tried with a 32GB and is working fine.
Try to format the memory using the PC, im using a Honor 3X with a class 10 64GB Sandisk Ultra and is working like a charm.
I bought it box it's written that it can support 64 gb memory card, but it did, t read it.while it read 32 gb memory card easily. Why?
It's available in extrastores and jarir bookstore
for 1099 saudi riyal
daniel tan, 08 Jul 2014what is octa coreOcta mean 8 core like dual core multiple by 4 nd I wanna know how to up grade it to kit Kat
I m looking for an apk that can record offline FM radio broadcast. Can you help me please. DD
Kulmiyee, 10 Jul 2014I would kindly ask if both lines support 3G. ThanksNo only one
I am planning to buy this phonethis week, i am in India. Can anyone please tell every good and bad about this phone? Someone who is using this?
My main doubts about this phone are :
1. Does it have a good battery life for one day usage?
2. Does it gets heat up? Bcoz micromax canvas knight heats up the most....so being an octa core, does this phone heat up after lots of browsing net n gaming??
3. How is the camera? (Though i dont have much problem with a bad cam)
4. How is the 3G connectivity as it has only 900/2100 HSDPA?
5. What is the screen protection?
6. Is the processing power and RAM and GPU enough to play high graphic games?
7. Does it have glove touch sensitivity? (While wearing gloves)
8. Is it worth buying for 20K indian rupess (Approx. 340$)?
Please mention all the cons and pros of this phone, and please reply by typing my name at first :) thanks in advance
Hi...can someone tell me how to make a video call from this awesome phone? Thank you
Kulmiyee, 10 Jul 2014I would kindly ask if both lines support 3G. Thanksyup. both support 3g.
An Awesome Gadget, got it couple of days back. Awesome performance, Awesome Battery life. Cool looks, not too thick, Only thing I am trying to figure out is, "Which glass type is the screen (eg gorilla or something)"