Support center of Huawei is very bad. They don't give any reply via email or any quaery.
saad khalid, 17 Oct 2015great news!! android 6.0 (marshmallow) confirmed for honor 4c and 4x and many otherBut when it will come true?
salmankukda, 17 Oct 2015This mobile can suppprt OTG??Yes it's support OTG.
saad khalid, 17 Oct 2015great news!!
android 6.0 (marshmallow) confirmed for honor 4c and 4x and many otherWhen?
Why company dont enable ota(on the air) update for device its safe & ...
engr furqan, 13 Oct 2015how to update honor 4c on 5.0 lollipop??http://hihonor.in/support/downloads
SIR is 2550 MaH battery is enough for 1.2 octa core processer and is it true that when we move our apps to memory card is phone will become slow? urgent sir can u plz give the response as soon as possible
Any lag or hang after lollipop update???? and what about storage settings,is it same as kitkat 4.4.2?
I got 4c honour on 10 October 2015 it works great.. battery time is good I continuously use my phone upto 3 hours it consumes 45 percent battery ... and without use it take 8 percent in 4 hours. Camera is to gooood.. speed is good.. I suggest gold colour. Because it looks better than white and black.
saad khalid, 17 Oct 2015great news!! android 6.0 (marshmallow) confirmed for honor 4c and 4x and many otherwil it be updated on the air
Use DC-Unlocker to read the bootloader code and follow steps as mentioned in the video.
1- Install DC-Unlocker
2- Install Drivers related to your huawei handset
3- Detect your phone in DC-Unlocker
4-Copy the bootloader code
5-Use fastboot to unlock your device.
salmankukda, 15 Oct 2015Hello everyone
I want to buy this phone but need tocask some questions
1 internal memory is... moreThe battery will drain very fast and your phone's internal memory will become lesser and lesser when you move the applications to the memory card!
So better go for Samsung J5 or J7!
The internal memory will become lesser and until become zero when you set the default memory to external memory card!
navee, 15 Oct 2015Battery is drained not using mobileBattery life time not getting 10hours also without any use it
android 6.0 (marshmallow) confirmed for honor 4c and 4x and many other
My one month review about this Mobile.
1. One day battery timing, go to srttings > protected apps to solve battery drain problem.
2. Switch to card memory and enjoy also apps movable to card
3. Dont update to lollipop because its useless.
4. Cannot root, still unable to find perfect root method because of boatloader problem.
5. Switch to Normal battery mode while using hd game,videos wifi to avoid heating issue.
5. Phone body is so soft, if it fell down you might face a deep dunt on edges of mobile, already happened to me.
6. Camera and UI is beyond awesome, you will never use any launcher because default UI is the best.
Apart from phone body Im satisfied 9/10.