Is it worth to buy 5c ? or any other mobile is gud within this range?
Bought this phone few days ago at RM799, this is an addition to my another phone the Honor 3C which is currently still in use. My summary review for Honor 5C are as follows:-
1 - Stunning screen, beautiful and sharp color reproduction, thanks to 1080*1920p and 424 ppi.
2 - Fast finger id authentication.
3 - 3000mAh is quite good for a normal whole day use.
4 - Less heat even for long usages, compare to my Honor 3C which is using Mediatek that can fry egg!
5 - Sensors is quite fast for compass and quick locking GPS.
6 - Awesome Emui 4.1
7 - Dual sim at stand-by. From the menu, I believe 4G/3G can be assigned to sim2 but 4G/3G never work to be active for both sims at the same time. Haven't check further as currently I am using single sim.
8 - 13mp and front 8mp camera with more features, shoot like a pro.
9 - Good and loud audio from the speaker so far.
10 - Good Youtube playback, had the irritating lip-out-of-sync from the audio of my Honor 3C.
11 - 4G/LTE scanning shows this model able to, or compatible to all telcos in Malaysia, in term for 4G/LTE, from the reading I am getting Maxis, Digi, Celcom, Yes and TMgo in the list. Haven't check further as I am not having the other SIMs to try it.
12 - Nicely grip in the palm.
Some cons to my POV:-
1 - Heavy.
2 - Rear looking could be much nicer if come with matte color instead of brush metal.
3 - Rear shape could be much nicer if come in flat and not curvy, that reminds me of most Asus Zenfone that is not to my liking.
4 - Protruding rear camera, beware! most likely the glass is prone to scratch or crack as what happen to my Honor 3C.
5 - Wifi is a bit slow connecting to the modem router, compare to my Honor 3C which is almost immediate connected.
6 - Hybrid sim slot is nonsense for a phone size which is more than 5", have to cannibalize either 2nd sim or SDcard. Unless this model come with 32GB internal memory that we at least can forget about using SDcard.
7 - I don't really feel a significant fast using this Kirin processor even the other benchmark reviews telling so. My Honor 3C with Mediatek is still not too slow either.
8 - No OTG, no NFC, no gyrosensor < I am not really bother to have these, but will be advantage to have them.
9 - For RM799, in rush purchased, I am supposed to add extra bucks and get P9Lite at RM999 instead.
Bought this phone few days ago. So far I haven't seen any minuses. Battery is good, fingerprint works just fine. I really like the metal back of this phone, it gives an expensive phone feeling. For this price I think it is the best choice. Recommend!
Can we move app from Phone to SD card in Honor 5C and it has double speaker or single speaker
5c has volte support or not, if not it is possible to get updated to support volte, anyone can reply
Does this phone hanging problem when gaming.? And what about camera while night because it doesn't have dual flash light, please anyone can answer..?
I want to buy this mobile so,please tel me about Is it worth of that price of this mobile any one used it tel me, thank you.
irshu006, 17 Jul 2016Sound is coming only from one of the bottom speakers.
Is it normal or abnormalyes, it's normal.
many huawei phone is one speaker which is on the right bottom side. the left side is microphone.
mika, 17 Jul 2016this phone versus lg nexus 5x. which has better performance between the two?sure 5c, the best in least range.
Sound is coming only from one of the bottom speakers.
Is it normal or abnormal
i like to buy this phone
whether i can buy it or not??
plzz tell me about battery capacity
how long we can use while in online
this phone versus lg nexus 5x. which has better performance between the two?
After using for 15 days here's my review.
1. Fingerprint sensor is quick enough.Registration is only 6 steps which is awesome.
2. Viewing angles are great even though it's an IPS screen & not AMOLED, Sunlight legibility is good.
3. No Heating issues at all. I've opened about 15 tabs for about 2 to 3 hours to check. It became very mildly warm. When this test was tested on Redmi Note 3 it was very hot. So Honor 5C better than Redmi Note 3
4. Look and feel is great. This phone is ideal for those who have small palms.
5. Battery backup is awesome. You can also turn on ultra battery mode(only calls & messages) when mobile battery is low.
6. Sound output is good.
7. EMUI is flawless.
8. Notification LED is bright.
9. Back camera is awesome with good shutter speed, color reproduction is great, focusing speed is good but not better.
10. Call quality is superior.
1. Front Camera is average(There will be an software update on this issue as said by Huawei).
2. The ambient light sensor lags about 5 seconds to adjust to the light.
3. Dual SIM users may find difficult as this phone has hybrid SIM tray. They can't put an extra Memory card.
4. There should have been dual LED flash for this price segment.
5. No Gorilla glass protection ( I recommend to buy a tempered glass to this phone).
6. No fast charging. It takes 3 hours to charge from 0 to 100%.
7. This phone is slightly weighted. But common due to metallic back finishing.
Does this phone work with t-mobile in the United states anyone know or have one in the united states?