I just love my honor 6 plus...just a querry...does it have netwrk issues?
Ida, 23 Aug 2015HUAWEI honor 6 plus，I am using it ,it is good need good review
Hi, I have switch from HTC One M7 to Huawei Honor 6 Plus.
It is not fair to compare both phone, because they are at different range, and also different year. The reason of change is mainly on price (that why didn't switch to HTC One M9), and also attracted by Huawei Honor 6 Plus camera and battery life.
I am very satisfy on HTC One M7. Sadly that HTC didn't continue develop the ultrapixel technology into M9 (rear camera is standard lens, although front camera is Ultrapixel).
My review is based on general:
1. Huawei using Emotion UI, and it doesn't have Apps Drawer. If you are a fans of apps drawer, then this doesn't suit you. Of course you can switch to other Launcher (which will be other topic).
2. HTC Sense is better for me, because of BlinkFeed. Furthermore, the Phone book enable you to link to Facebook/Google+ etc is a plus for HTC Sense. Whenever there is call for person that you have link to social media, the Caller view will shown their Facebook profile photo.
3. Burst Shot - HTC One M7 won. Just an user experience, and not to explain in detail, HTC One M7 will always shown more detail and clearer pic when I taking burst shot (for my friend who was jumping while take the shot).
Let's talk on the good point of Honor 6 Plus:
1. Dual Camera - The Dual Camera let you edit the 'focus' AFTER taking the photo. However, you need to switch to a mode call 'Wide Aperture" in order to use it. If you taking photo at normal mode, you won't be able to 're-focus' it after taking the photo.
Quality of the 'Wide Aperture' mode - Fantastic. All of my friends were being impressed by the photo quality (100% successful impressive rate so far).
Low light - Done the job, but nothing to be impressed comparing to HTC One M7 (because of Ultrapixel camera). I am accepting and compromising on the low light photo, because of the good price, doesn't expect too much. :-)
2. Battery Life - Whao, that is good. I am a normal user (not the gaming and watching video kind), so it is good for me on the battery life.
3. Sound - By comparing to the same range of phone, I like the sound it produce. (Of course HTC One M7 still the best for me), but as I said, they are in different phone range, not fair to compare on them, but as user experience, if you are those user that emphasize on sound, then go for HTC One M9/M9 Plus. I like the sound on Huawei Honor 6 Plus too.
4. Speed - So far still satisfy. (only 2 months usage).
5. Build in 32GB of memory, and allow to have MicroSD Card (Big big LIKE for me). I am not the fans of cloud service, and this spec is one of the factor that I decided to buy the phone. Build in 32GB, that a 'whao' for me, because among the same range of phone, some of them just provide 16GB and some even dare to give me 8GB of memory??!!
6. Connection - I am very happy with it because I am always the only phone that have good signal while other friends suffer weak signal (same service provider) at the some area that we visited. I even had to share Hotspot to them to use my mobile data. Not able to explain the reason, just experience sharing. Even Wi-Fi connection also good for me. We all were connected to certain Wi-Fi but I am the one that able to browse FB and other internet activity. Also not sure the reason or just coincident.
One issue for me so far, which I am not able to find the solution online. However, I solved it in simple way.
- I had a camera issue - I had one issue that "Wide Aperture" was not functioning. I was able to take the photo, but the photo taken not 'Save' into the Gallery. 2nd issue was out of 10 photos taken on 'Normal' mode, only 3-5 of them being 'Saved'. These were very annoying, when you were taking some precious moments, end up they were not 'Save' in the Gallery. (memory gone without picture, can you feel the pain?)
Solution for my case: I tried to uninstall apps one by one, and finally found 2 apps that caused the issue - CM Security & CM Clean Master. I really don't why it happen, but it happened on my phone. After uninstalled both apps, the phone function as usual.
For phone cleaning and security, Huawei Honor 6 Plus has a build-in apps - Phone Manager. Thus, I use it as alternative to CM Security and CM Clean Master.
No other issue so far.
JT, 20 Aug 2015I am interested to buy a new phone among the list below ,can anyone suggest which one to buy/
... moreDon't go for samsung..
Choose either bet htc or honor....
Do consider the after sales services in your area.... htc 820 overheats sometimes but is a good device for moderate use... If you don't have any issues regarding brand then go for honor 6+..
babyrich, 29 Aug 2015I have one honor China Mobile 4GLte with Chinese as the core software. Does anyone know how to... moreGo to settings and come to down see the symbol of I or any symbol that is language
I have one honor China Mobile 4GLte with Chinese as the core software. Does anyone know how to change it to English?
Riche, 28 Aug 2015please i need a help note 3 or honor 6+Honor 6 plus definitely
hi guys which mobil shall i buy i am counfused
1) redmi note
2)huwai honour 6
3)redmi 2s prime
4) moto g3
Anonymous, 26 Aug 2015hi guys , need ahelp. What should i buy , honor 6+ or z2 or note 3note 3
Guys I need serious and urgent help.I hav been more than satisfied with my set in every possible way.Camera battery display are just overwhelmingly awesome,just that I'm just NOT ABLE to get any 3g network on RELIANCE with this phone.I'm from KOLKATA INDIA...plz guide me how to set up 3g on RELIANCE network on this phone...its vry vry vry urgent
Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 = Octa-core 3.1 GHz since there are two quad-core chips working as one..