Ivan PH, 20 Aug 2017Im sorry but im not too deeply savvy with these technical terms.
Can anyone explain what is O... more- kirin is the processor that had installed on many huawei devices it's a mid-range cpu
- gyroscope is one of sensors , it's measures the angular rotational velocity, it's used for virtual reality video / games these days
- otg , it's mean your device support usb otg for example you can plug flash drive in , or keyboard , mouse , usb joystick etc ...
Egypt, 19 Aug 2017when I take photo at night with flash , red eye appear , how to prevent this , thanksTry to not look directly to the phone. Turn your head just a liiiiitle bit to the left or the right.
Im sorry but im not too deeply savvy with these technical terms.
Can anyone explain what is OTG, Gyroscope and Kirin.
well I have this phone for half a year now.
Great phone no bad comments. Money worth buying phone.
thanks in advance for those who answer my question ty :)
Helloo guyz I'm going to buy a smart phone asap... but I'm really confused !! So please help me out !!
Which is better honor 8 lite or honor 6x ..?
Or is there a better one other than these 2 under the same price category ????
And If there please let me know !!
when I take photo at night with flash , red eye appear , how to prevent this , thanks
Justin, 19 Aug 2017usually it takes about 1.5-2 hours to full charge thanx
ok.. using honor 6x for a whille now, good phone, great camera.
but have some lagging, heating and battery issues.
sometimes it get to slow even when its in his "best condition"
sometimes get hot when using it, dont know why.
and trust me on this 3340mAh battery is not so good for him, on 20% after 3 hours of using it, most of users only use 2h per day but I use it more, always texting, google somethint and it drains like hell..
and yes always carry your screen protecrot, does not have gorilla glass or anything similar!
Dear sir I am by to honor 6x good mobile But SIM 1 tray ok but sim 2 tray problem SIM & memory card c'not but same times give to explain advice sir & replayed. Thanks
IvanPH, 19 Aug 2017what is actually the Data Cable?it's micro-usb cable.
Hi I want to buy a new smartphone and I'm confused between honor 6x and j7 prime. I want a phone with good multitasking, good wifi reception and good battery life. I mainly use my phone to watch youtube and navigate on chrome. Which of the two phones is better for me?
SB78, 16 Aug 2017Please suggest J7 Pro or Honor 6X. My main criterias are.....
1. Good battery. I dont play ga... moreDear SB78
Following are my review as i was one of the first batch purchasers
1. Battery quality: i use internet 2 hours per day and i get battery for 20 hours minimum
2. Low light selfie: camera is good compared to same budget other brand models...even better
3. Heating issue : Not at all.compared to other models this one doenst get heated
4. Incall clarity: excellent compared to lenovo phones and xiomi pgones