AB, 07 Jun 2017Dose not get android 7.0 update yet Indian variant i just got update yesterday..honorIndia said by 15th june every 6x will get nougat however if u want it early go to their twitter account honorindia and ask them for nougat,inbox them your imei build no. city state you will get it in 48hours..
is this version available in brunei? I have seen the phone but processor too low, 1.70 Ghz
Mehdi Raza, 07 Jun 2017I am using this mobile from 6 months but now, it has a problem with Nougat 7.0 update its App ... morenot correct
i updated it to Android 7
it works very well
all apps worked properly
Anonymous, 06 Jun 2017please , how can i upgrade to android nogat Don't update it in Nougat 7.0 it has many problems with this set...........
AB, 07 Jun 2017Dose not get android 7.0 update yet Indian variant Don't update it in Nougat 7.0 it has many problems with this set...........
I am using this mobile from 6 months but now, it has a problem with Nougat 7.0 update its App lock does not support to many apps Like Messenger ,Settings and other apps........ ...............However , it work fine in Marshmallow 6.1.......
Between the Huawei P10 Lite, Samsung Galaxy A5 2017, Honor 6X, Nokia 5 & the Moto G5 Plus which has:
1. Louder speakers?
2. Better viewing in direct sunlight &/or great outdoor readability?
3. True whole day battery life?
4. A camera that has great contrast, great saturation, natural-looking and more than average ow-light/night photography?
Shívàl, 06 Jun 2017actually m going to buy it.. can any1 tell me is dis phn can last for 4years?? means can dis ... moreHonestly saying I don't think any smartphone can be use 4 long years now a days. May be 3 years will be maximum. Reasons.
1) Hardware upgradation and new technology. Every year new hardware and technology comes with smartphones which is better and more secure.
2) software/apps new version. With every new version apps became bigger and more resource hungry along with using latest technology.
3) Battery issue. Most of this mid to high range (even low some range ones) comes with sealed battery. These batteries have a avarage life of 2 years or recharging cycle of 500/1000 times. So, once the battery gets weaken you have to change the device also, because visiting a service center and replacing battery will more costlier.
4) OS upgrade. Specially in Android, every version gets more secure, stable and safe. So if you do a lot of money trasaction through e wallets than it is best to use the latest OS.
Personally I am using Android for last 4 years. I have half dozen devices in running Jelly Bean, Lollipop, Marshmellow and Nouget OS. But I mainly use Marshmellow and my father uses Nouget. Regards.
actually m going to buy it.. can any1 tell me is dis phn can last for 4years?? means can dis phone b able to perform well in 4 years?
Shweta Menon, 27 May 2017Huawei 6X is an amazing device i just switched from an Apple to Android and tottaly do not reg... moreSwitched from IOS to Android too and experiencing great results with this phone. Good deal for a mid-range Device
Anonymous, 06 Jun 2017please , how can i upgrade to android nogat Wait for 20 days.. coming in june end
Sunil, 05 Jun 2017No need to think about heating etc, even apple phones heat up. Mainly, It has touch issue , s... moreThanks Sunil. I am concerned about heating because currently I am using Xiaomi mi4i and trust me, it heats like an iron. I can't use it in summers. It hangs a lot. Unable to place any call in sunlight. That's why I don't like Xiaomi devices.
Devansh, 04 Jun 2017Which is better??? One plus two or honor 6xIam using honor 6x it's a very good phone but in terms of specs one plus 2 is better then honor 6x becouse honor 6x using a local cpu cortex a53 while one plus 2 had used both a53 or a57 which were also used samsung phones or lg in there flag ship devices like note 4 s6 lg g4 note 5 and also nexus 6p and that of the htc one m9
Madushan007, 04 Jun 2017When and what are the colours or LED indicator in this phone?Green, yellow red
Anonymous, 05 Jun 2017For what u wan put sd card.. Becoz all apps cant transfer to memory.. Sd card only can save pi... moreAt least you can download stuff into micro sd rather than saving in phone memory then transfer into sd card. And don't update all those apps that you might not use
according to the internet i m in love with this phone but, ive heard a lot of complains about this company. for example, its a chinese company so you cant be sure to buy it as they dont last long.....and so i was suggested to buy samsung c5, i used to like it bit now honor 6x made me forget this c5,,,, so ive to buy one of them and im really really damn confused what to buy?