after nougat update..the jio volte is support or not...some videos are inform that after update nougat volte is not working..please give opinion for this..
AnonD-670959, 08 Jun 20173 hours battery? Used phone for 11h32m 6h40m screen on time and still have 18% left I play gam... moreThis is not a official update bro. It is unstable update And Nougat have Also battery issues...... That's Y U Have U Wait For Stable Update ...... In My Opinion Marshmallow Better Than Nougat In Battery Performance...... Nougat have some extra features which keep running even ur not not using phone..... That's the reason companies not in hurry mood :)
My honor 6x display Saturates too much (like s8) when playing games or watching YouTube. I don't have any problem with this, but I wanted to ask if it is the problem (feature) with my device only or everyone's?
Rahul nj, 08 Jun 2017Upgraded to nougat, significant improvement in ram management, previously 1.7gb out of 3gb on ... more3 hours battery? Used phone for 11h32m 6h40m screen on time and still have 18% left I play games so Battery is pretty gud
Mokhtar, 06 Jun 2017Which is better Honor 6X or P10 Lite?In my opinion honor 6x is a good phone by any mean and still wroth it but in terms of specs the p10 lite is just a head not a huge difference but yeah you can't be notice any difference in daily life usage so now i think you should buy p10 lite rather then 6x
Upgraded to nougat, significant improvement in ram management, previously 1.7gb out of 3gb on start up, now 2.4gb out of 3gb,
New launcher with apl drawer, notifications bar and shortcuts improved, themes are now highly customizable,battery is to be checked, now it is just 3 hours after update.
Mokhtar, 06 Jun 2017Which is better Honor 6X or P10 Lite?p10 lite.. comes with 7.0 and emui 5.1 with upgraded processor kirin 658 so go ahead with p10 lite
AnonD-675440, 07 Jun 2017I am using this mobile from 6 months but now, it has a problem with Nougat 7.0 update its App ... moreafter nougat update reset ur device once.. it will be sorted out.. or just go and ask them in twitter or cusstomer care they will sort it out
AB, 07 Jun 2017Dose not get android 7.0 update yet Indian variant i just got update yesterday..honorIndia said by 15th june every 6x will get nougat however if u want it early go to their twitter account honorindia and ask them for nougat,inbox them your imei build no. city state you will get it in 48hours..
is this version available in brunei? I have seen the phone but processor too low, 1.70 Ghz
AnonD-675440, 07 Jun 2017I am using this mobile from 6 months but now, it has a problem with Nougat 7.0 update its App ... morenot correct
i updated it to Android 7
it works very well
all apps worked properly
Anonymous, 06 Jun 2017please , how can i upgrade to android nogat Don't update it in Nougat 7.0 it has many problems with this set...........
AB, 07 Jun 2017Dose not get android 7.0 update yet Indian variant Don't update it in Nougat 7.0 it has many problems with this set...........
I am using this mobile from 6 months but now, it has a problem with Nougat 7.0 update its App lock does not support to many apps Like Messenger ,Settings and other apps........ ...............However , it work fine in Marshmallow 6.1.......
Between the Huawei P10 Lite, Samsung Galaxy A5 2017, Honor 6X, Nokia 5 & the Moto G5 Plus which has:
1. Louder speakers?
2. Better viewing in direct sunlight &/or great outdoor readability?
3. True whole day battery life?
4. A camera that has great contrast, great saturation, natural-looking and more than average ow-light/night photography?
Shívàl, 06 Jun 2017actually m going to buy it.. can any1 tell me is dis phn can last for 4years?? means can dis ... moreHonestly saying I don't think any smartphone can be use 4 long years now a days. May be 3 years will be maximum. Reasons.
1) Hardware upgradation and new technology. Every year new hardware and technology comes with smartphones which is better and more secure.
2) software/apps new version. With every new version apps became bigger and more resource hungry along with using latest technology.
3) Battery issue. Most of this mid to high range (even low some range ones) comes with sealed battery. These batteries have a avarage life of 2 years or recharging cycle of 500/1000 times. So, once the battery gets weaken you have to change the device also, because visiting a service center and replacing battery will more costlier.
4) OS upgrade. Specially in Android, every version gets more secure, stable and safe. So if you do a lot of money trasaction through e wallets than it is best to use the latest OS.
Personally I am using Android for last 4 years. I have half dozen devices in running Jelly Bean, Lollipop, Marshmellow and Nouget OS. But I mainly use Marshmellow and my father uses Nouget. Regards.