Anonymous, 17 May 2017hi guys wich one is best Honor 6x or mi note 4 ?? pls Honor6x is far better in terms of hardware quality and camera quality.
Especially interms of SAR value, network quality , build quality and reliability honor are ahead of xiaomi.
RAM is very efficient in honor6x and no heating issues in the phone even while browsing internet.
Anonymous, 17 May 2017hi guys wich one is best Honor 6x or mi note 4 ?? pls Both of them are good. Check your budget to decide.
Redmi note 4 Sd Or Honor 6x is the price gap really worth it. I Know the camera in honor 6x is better but is it really worth it
I bought a gr5 2017 last month and i'm really satisfied with it. There is an update for Android nougat and emui 5.0 with the size of 2.54Gb. Currently this device hasn't any problem and I hope to upgrade my mobile.Before do that I really need to know your opinion about performance,software or any issues of gr5 2017 users who have already upgraded to nougat.So guys please help and really appreciate it. Thanks
Anonymous, 15 May 2017Guys>>> is huawei GR5 2017 better or Lenovo p2 ? please help me which one to buy.Lenevo its better
Hello Huawei where's the Nougat update for Indian 6x
What is point that it takes such a long time to release in India when it's official launch ...
Trying to compare the Honor 6X with the Moto G5 Plus. The 6X have been having great reviews but some concerns remain:
1. Software - EMUI 5.0 is an improvement but still far from stock Android. And whats up with the white & blue theme all over? Does Honor know white background drains too much battery?
2. Speakers - Any louder than the Moto G5 Plus or iPhone 6/7? Will be able to hear my boss or wife calling when i'm on a public bus or walking in the street?
3. Are there any app reloading happening on the multitasking pane?
4. Camera with a bit contrast and more natural than bland photos of its nearest rival?
5. Still no nano coating for the odd spills and light rain.
6. Updates are still considered slower than normal compared to other OEMs. Too much skin and too much bloatware are contributing to very slow updates which isn't great for someone who owns an Honor phone.
7. Icons look ugly and shaped ugly. Is there a theming algorithm or apps to make the UX & UI look more stock Android? And those capacitive buttons are spaced too close. Any option to widen the space in between?
Is there a way to check, if this version BLN-AL20 will work with my mobile carriers in my country - Bulgaria. I can't find huawei honor 6x in willmyphonework.net - please help :(