Redmi note 4 Sd Or Honor 6x is the price gap really worth it. I Know the camera in honor 6x is better but is it really worth it
I bought a gr5 2017 last month and i'm really satisfied with it. There is an update for Android nougat and emui 5.0 with the size of 2.54Gb. Currently this device hasn't any problem and I hope to upgrade my mobile.Before do that I really need to know your opinion about performance,software or any issues of gr5 2017 users who have already upgraded to nougat.So guys please help and really appreciate it. Thanks
Anonymous, 15 May 2017Guys>>> is huawei GR5 2017 better or Lenovo p2 ? please help me which one to buy.Lenevo its better
Hello Huawei where's the Nougat update for Indian 6x
What is point that it takes such a long time to release in India when it's official launch ...
Trying to compare the Honor 6X with the Moto G5 Plus. The 6X have been having great reviews but some concerns remain:
1. Software - EMUI 5.0 is an improvement but still far from stock Android. And whats up with the white & blue theme all over? Does Honor know white background drains too much battery?
2. Speakers - Any louder than the Moto G5 Plus or iPhone 6/7? Will be able to hear my boss or wife calling when i'm on a public bus or walking in the street?
3. Are there any app reloading happening on the multitasking pane?
4. Camera with a bit contrast and more natural than bland photos of its nearest rival?
5. Still no nano coating for the odd spills and light rain.
6. Updates are still considered slower than normal compared to other OEMs. Too much skin and too much bloatware are contributing to very slow updates which isn't great for someone who owns an Honor phone.
7. Icons look ugly and shaped ugly. Is there a theming algorithm or apps to make the UX & UI look more stock Android? And those capacitive buttons are spaced too close. Any option to widen the space in between?
Is there a way to check, if this version BLN-AL20 will work with my mobile carriers in my country - Bulgaria. I can't find huawei honor 6x in willmyphonework.net - please help :(
AnonD-565140, 15 May 2017Found out that if you use App Twin, it consumes the battery a lot, had to switch it offwhat about speaker output
Guys>>> is huawei GR5 2017 better or Lenovo p2 ?
please help me which one to buy.
I am using this phone (GR 5 2017) for about 6 Months, So far, no problem. In fact, this is one of the great phone. Battery last for at least one day or more. Very good performance. Camera , Sound recording excellent. Highly recommendable.
Diane, 14 May 2017Thanks nick :) one last question. is it woth it to buy GR5 2017?? im planing to buy one :)I mean, I haven't faced any problem till now (my device is 2 months old). The camera is great, the RAM management is quite good, battery lasts me a day (it needs 2hrs to charge from 0-100%), for me, my gaming experience is really great on this device, there's OTG, Notification light, there's the fast fingerprint scanner, 1080p screen is good (I think?), I mean it's not a flagship device so dont expect too much. For the price? It's really good. And one last thing! I bought mine for ₱14k and I got really pissed when they cut the price to ₱12k (a month after I bought mine when they cut the price, so sad). But I'm good now. I'm not a cry baby anymore. xD