AnonD-269612, 17 Jan 2018gyro is a hardware bro...not softwaremmm but I've seen in YouTube honor 7x running apps with gyro. How is that?
did you ever use a1...its sunscreen visiblity excellent interms of very low brightness...
Anonymous, 16 Jan 2018front led flash available or not?screen flash available
my personal opinion:
- very very fast fingerprint sensor. And it has other uses like media / notification scroller, camera shutter.
- design is fresh with 18:9 screen. Slim and look tough.
- screen quite good even under sunlight. better than Xiaomi Mi A1, but not as good as amoled display.
- support 4g+
- the CPU quite responsive and snappy for a midrange phone like this.
- it has headphone jack
- decent rear and selfie cams
- loudspeaker quit loud
- customizable. has a lot of themes (including from the third-party app) and can change font.
- no overheat issue
- battery life could be better. 3340mAh still not big enough to empowering you through a day.
- no fast charging. only micro usb. not type-C
- camera is poor in low light and and always over-expose
- CPU not power efficient
OVERALL: honor 7x is still decent phone that u can rely on as a daily driver. in this price range, u get what u pay
AnonD-730543, 13 Jan 2018huawei Honor 7X or Huawei mate 10 lite
if you like selfie, go for mate 10 lite.
if you want performance, honor 7x has better spec.
(both phone have same CPU and almost 90% same hardware. But 7x has slightly better spec like support 4G+ and gyroscope)
lucky , 14 Jan 2018yes indian version got gyroscope you can see videos on youtube about update malaysian set also got gyroscope. does it got night shoot mode in its camera? mine doesnt have
M4H38008, 15 Jan 2018Honor 7X or Honor 9 Lite guys..?i'd rather choose 7x because it has bigger battery, higher camera resolution.
Just noticed that it can't play 4k hevc files. Videos just freeze after 2sec playing. It s disappointing with such a nice screen. Hope emui 8 update will sort that!